Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

and this

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 02:06 PM   #2002
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Being called Sir today

Text messages and her voice
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 02:51 PM   #2003
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

A repeat performance, of sorts...

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #2004
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

a sweet little book that my son received from Toys for Tots when he was just a tadpole... it still brings very fond memories.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 04:24 PM   #2005
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Kind words

Humanity especially the kindness of Planeteers

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 05:05 PM   #2006
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default gchat greetings: a true tale of bromance

Ezee Tiger: hey meaty
how you?

M. Bent: hey cheezy

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 05:13 PM   #2007
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

yummy entycement- oh my!

should I? do I? could I? will I?
big smilin'

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 06:38 PM   #2008
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

team work

I'm so accustomed to doing everything myself, but today team work really did feel good.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:44 PM   #2009
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

It made me smile, laugh out loud, and cry all at once.

Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 06:53 PM   #2010
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

... seeing my oldest kid so very happy to be back at college, with her best friend...

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 12:01 AM   #2011
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

looking at all my babies sleeping in various places in the living room... 2 in the chair together.. 2 on the floor.. one on the couch.. I am soooo thankful for no air conditioner problems while we were gone...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 01:14 PM   #2012
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know how it happened...(and I hope it wasn't some kind of mistake) But my little green boxes just got past 1,000....yes, Yes I know that many of you have thousands and thousands...still and all, I like 'em a. lot....still don't know how they increase, no sense trying to 'splain me, so when, or if, I get more it's a little thrill...so, to whomever doles them out--Thanks !!

as always,

nina
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 02:07 PM   #2013
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling all of the love from the reunion folks as they share their tales, (not tails silly ) pictures and laughter.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #2014
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My good nature wore really thin today with the lack of sleep and the run-around that I was given by a government office (it's no wonder the "system is broke"!)....but the frustration faded when I was told that I "look HOT" all dressed up. (YEAH! I was HOT from my back sweating against the car seat all the way home!!) I guess the two hours I spent "ironing" my hair straight and "putting my face on" was worth it.
It's nice to know one's efforts are appreciated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #2015
BullRider_Dillon
Timed Out

Preferred Pronoun?:
Permanently Banned 2/1/2012
Relationship Status:
Accepting applications for marriage.Only DEVOUT CHRISTIAN!Women who unsex themselves need not apply.

BullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Freaky High with Sherilyn Fenn

I found a long lost CD and took a drive.I needed to get away.Lindsey Buckingham´s song "I think I´m in Trouble" blairs out of the speakers and my mind goes back to the B teen movie from the 80´s,"Just one of the guys" about a genetic female who dresses as a guy so she can attend the rival highschool.HE/She meets this really hot looking alternative chick played by Sherilyn Fenn who has the hots for this person she thinks is a guy.They are drinking beer and Sherilyn gets a lil frisky and reaches in his pants and pulls out rolled up socks as a packer and states how flattered she is that he went to the trouble and states "really,how small could it be?"

I was so in love with that girl and wished to God that could have been me.I would have taken her over the lead cheerleader ANYDAY! Oh yeah..

The nostalgia was a high.
Dillon
BullRider_Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BullRider_Dillon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 05:28 PM   #2016
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Accepting the end of old relationships and the beginning of new ones.

Duchess
Old 08-25-2010, 09:45 AM   #2017
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Receiving this email:

Congratulations! You have successfully completed the background and drug screen process and are cleared to start. We are excited that you will be joining *******

In theory I was hired - but until the screening process completed it was theory lol I knew I would pass - My drug of choice are Carmel Frappacino's lol and as long as the FBI purged my Nixon years

Now it is reality !!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 10:20 AM   #2018
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I had two big reasons to smile today:

1) Text messages from My girl

2) Blocking dates for next year in October, and already starting a penny/change jar
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:20 AM   #2019
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Boiled eggs.

Now.....to eat or to devil??

That is the question.

~Theo~
Old 08-25-2010, 11:10 AM   #2020
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Boiled eggs.

Now.....to eat or to devil??

That is the question.

~Theo~

Deviled !!! and sprinkled with paprika

Yum

Tags
happy, joy, smile