Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-19-2012, 05:09 PM   #10001
Ranger Butch Force

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Ranger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Roseanne and remembering those days.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:19 PM   #10002
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have always wanted a corset, and since we have signed up for the BFP Queer Fuckery event (finally!) and I am dropping weight, I wanted to get myself a little gift. Soooo, I bought this today! Was not thrilled to have to order up, but nice thing about corsets is they cinch Secretly hoping I will have to return it for a size smaller, but if not.. that's okay.. I got this Worst case scenario I will just donate it to the femme swap if I lose too much to wear it by September!

Courtesy of http://www.thefashioncorsetshop.com
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #10003
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Oooooooooooooh @ desd ~ that's hot

One day i wanna fit into something like that

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #10004
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Her laugh...
Old 06-19-2012, 11:06 PM   #10005
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Having her offer to help move a friends (She hadn't even met) furniture just so she could spend time with me tonight.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 02:01 AM   #10006
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

....being "packed" and ready to hit the road!
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:56 AM   #10007
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Not having to stand at the copier for hours copying Discovery...my boss had me send it out instead!!!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 05:45 AM   #10008
G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My calendar says today is the summer solstice!

Happy summer!
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 07:32 AM   #10009
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Lack of sleep is making me smile.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 07:38 AM   #10010
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile...

waking up with a slight headache, but totally worth it for the random night out with friends
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 08:31 AM   #10011
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

The love and compassion found on this site through strangers. Thank you.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 08:33 AM   #10012
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Morning messages
The Following User Says Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 08:38 AM   #10013
rockstar lover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Found my forever girl :-)

rockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by laruss View Post
Morning messages

I love morning messages too. Sounds like we're both pretty lucky
rockstar lover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rockstar lover For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 08:49 AM   #10014
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

The neighbor kitty that comes by every day to get some milk and treats.
KayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KayCee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 07:00 PM   #10015
Ranger Butch Force

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Ranger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST Reputation

Punching out. Was a long day for some reason.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #10016
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

Taking the girls to the store to get their own camping flashlights, they both had opinions and they are different. Taking them on a golf cart ride.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #10017
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

Taking the girls to the store to get their own camping flashlights, they both had opinions and they are different. Taking them on a golf cart ride.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:07 PM   #10018
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

The smile my Daddy constantly puts on my face

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:30 AM   #10019
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by desd View Post
I have always wanted a corset, and since we have signed up for the BFP Queer Fuckery event (finally!) and I am dropping weight, I wanted to get myself a little gift. Soooo, I bought this today! Was not thrilled to have to order up, but nice thing about corsets is they cinch Secretly hoping I will have to return it for a size smaller, but if not.. that's okay.. I got this Worst case scenario I will just donate it to the femme swap if I lose too much to wear it by September!

Courtesy of http://www.thefashioncorsetshop.com
My corset came today! Total bitch to get on, and will need to buy more sturdy ribbon to lace it up... Will definitely need some help getting it on at the Reunion! It closes in front with just two metal snaps.... That is dangerous
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 09:37 AM   #10020
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Walking in to work just now I was behind one of our facilities maintenance guys who was belting out an Adele song with all his heart. I kind of wanted to run up next to him, grab his hand in mine and sing a duet! The whole thing totally made me smile.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile