How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

Okay I have to admit some of these little puppy purses are adorable
Don't know if I would buy one though

Isadora, just for you a link to the Jackie purses, I have to agree they are very elegant.

http://www.bettiepageclothing.com/pr...&productid=194

It also happens to be a site with the most amazing retro dresses and accessories *swoon*
tiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:00 PM   #22
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

ok, I looked at the umm puppy purses...............

For 40 years I have been the designated hold this for me honey: and I have held...a woman's purse for her while she was in the rest room, in the dressing room,,,needing to do somethig that required me to stand there and hold it for her......and I have never ever complained, whined, begrudged but hear this now......
under no circumstanaces am i gonna hold one of those purses for any woman! i dont care if u are my momma, my lover, my exlover, my almost lover, my daughter, my grandaughter, my soon to be born grandaughter...I am not holding it!

SweetCalico....good for you on the purse find... I am more than happy to hold one of them for you while you shop for them

I will hold one like this for you all tho:

or

Old 10-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #23
*euniique*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation*euniique* Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

I just can't picture an adult walking around with one of these bags. A pre-teen maybe.
*euniique* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *euniique* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #24
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I would love one of the purses for my dog yeah they are cute!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:54 AM   #25
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=bonne-maman;8796]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petal Soft View Post

A word question! How lovely. Here in US, "wallet," I think, is a gender-neutral term. It would be the thing that holds the money, checks etc for either a man or woman, though man-wallets and woman-wallets are vastly different. We use purse, or handbag, interchangeably, to mean the larger vessel that holds the wallet and all other accessories. An older term for purse or handbag is "pocketbook." I love that term!
i thought women had wallets and men had billfolds
Old 10-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #26
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

i LOVE the puppy purses but they need a rat terrier! i know the Bull and Boston are both kinda close but it's not the same!!!!!
Old 10-04-2010, 02:57 PM   #27
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i LOVE cute & funky purses, bags & totes!!

Old 10-04-2010, 03:58 PM   #28
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=dark_crystal;202638]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonne-maman View Post

i thought women had wallets and men had billfolds
Gosh i thought it was the other way around. I say...i'll go get my billfold. It would feel weird to me to get my wallet. That seems to be more masculine where I'm at. I'm thinking not only age differences can make a diff on word choice but locale can too huh.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:10 PM   #29
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=princessbelle;202714]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post

Gosh i thought it was the other way around. I say...i'll go get my billfold. It would feel weird to me to get my wallet. That seems to be more masculine where I'm at. I'm thinking not only age differences can make a diff on word choice but locale can too huh.
I though they were called wallets too, I guess there's a regional difference up here in the north!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:05 PM   #30
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

[quote=princessbelle;202714]
Quote:

but men's billfolds actually fold!
Old 10-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #31
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

when i was ordering my halloween costume i was tempted by all of these:

but none of them really go with the costume i am getting:

Old 10-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #32
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

oh! actually the pirate one totally does!

*checks wallet* wink

nevermind....
Old 10-04-2010, 07:35 PM   #33
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The AK47 style purse. I like it. I wouldn't ever buy it but I love the novelty of it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:44 PM   #34
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
The AK47 style purse. I like it. I wouldn't ever buy it but I love the novelty of it.
maybe just for airline travel, n'est-ce pas?
Old 10-04-2010, 09:06 PM   #35
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post

I though they were called wallets too, I guess there's a regional difference up here in the north!!
It just sounds better don't it? Wallet sounds so masculine to me.
Quote:

but men's billfolds actually fold!
You do have a point...gosh i have to rethink this whole thing. I hate states of confusion!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:09 AM   #36
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

I like these:

enuff..lol...

I just love purses, can you tell?
Old 10-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #37
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonne-maman View Post
Ok, really, I was walking through Macy's and I saw something that stopped me in my tracks and I had to think of a way to fit it into a thread. Below is a link to the absolutely cutest line of products in the entire universe. I, bonne, am not that fancy a femme, and cutesy is really not my thing. But I WANT THIS SHIT. I WANT IT BAD. So, I thought other femmes might want it too. Especially DOG LOVER femmes. Also, its the kind of gift a butch could buy without any chance of going wrong! You'll see. Maybe I should put this over in the butch thread. But I am sure they'll find, or be directed, their way to this stuff if someone is interested.

FYI, keep trying the "handbag" link when you get there, it seems to work a little oddly.

http://www.fuzzynation.com

what a great website. i am going to have to remember it, when i am shopping for gifts for my femme friends.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:23 AM   #38
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,295 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Antonio Melani

This is one of my favorite bags.
It is what I am using right now.
There are other colors but I really liked the yellow with the teal.

Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tucker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2011, 11:44 PM   #39
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm an Isabella Fiore Fan.....

Passionaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Passionaria For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2011, 12:02 AM   #40
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I would really like one of these Chanel Bags. I'd be fine with a knock off, if it's leather and well made. Does anyone know of a good retail outlet for Chanel knock offs???

Passionaria is offline   Reply With Quote