Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Way too much right now! Thinking about my spouse’s daughter and how hard this is going to get. My stepson and I are trying to plan ahead because you never know. We have to see if the doctor will even say it’s ok for her to fly, because she is in such poor health, we have to board all three dogs.... Then we have the never ending drama with the grandkids and their addictions. They don’t have custody of their babies, of course, so when my spouse wants to see her great grandkids we have to arrange it with their other grandmothers who have custody. A friend suggested I try going to Al Anon meetings ( not sure how to spell) and I’m going to look more into this. The stress is just too much. The other day when we got the news about her granddaughter my spouse nearly lost it. I had to pick her up off the floor because she fell down crying and screaming. These kids don’t realize how bad their drug/alcohol addictions are tearing the families apart.
I understand the frustration and pain but an addict wont change until they are truly ready. My suggestion as ive been on both sides, cut off said children till they get help. Go to as many al anon meetings you can and seek therapy. Good luck.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 08:51 PM   #13822
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
OMG what an EXCELLENT opportunity to meet a new neighbor!
Obviously you are not an introvert. I'd probably stab a few fingers off using Gemme's method first before this thought ever crossed my mind...lol.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 03:52 PM   #13823
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet as Cake View Post
The thing that's been on my mind all day is the fact that - I spent the entire day yesterday with a friend ( that I haven't known long), and she was constantly looking at her phone !!!
( Facebook, messages, etc., I guess ?). I am getting really tired of everyone doing that these days !!! When I am with someone, I give them my undivided attention, look them in the eyes, hang on every word, and enjoy good conversation !!! ( the way it should be !! ). Sure, I love my phone, iPad, etc., but they are for private time !! I treasure actual "personal" interactions with people !

Does anyone out there feel the same way ??!!

I’m with you! Especially when it’s a friend I don’t get to see too often and they pay more attention to their phone than to me. I feel like why did I even bother to get together?
Old 03-30-2018, 04:31 PM   #13824
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Getting a blood sugar monitor. I’m not diabetic but have times where they say I am pre-diabetic then times they say I’m not. Feeling more health conscious these days and have a desire to improve and keep tabs on what is going on with my body. No major health issues happening and I’d like to keep it that way.

But from what I’ve read those monitors can be pretty off on the numbers so I’m still researching which one is best.
Old 03-30-2018, 04:32 PM   #13825
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Being drug to good friday church services. Im only going so i can get food afterwards.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 04:38 PM   #13826
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Being drug to good friday church services. Im only going so i can get food afterwards.
Maybe they will have a ham and scalloped potatoes??? I wouldn’t mind some of that.
Old 03-30-2018, 04:44 PM   #13827
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
Obviously you are not an introvert. I'd probably stab a few fingers off using Gemme's method first before this thought ever crossed my mind...lol.
Maybe an ice pick instead of a knife? Less chance of cutting. Higher chance of stabbing though.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 04:52 PM   #13828
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Maybe they will have a ham and scalloped potatoes??? I wouldn’t mind some of that.
Idk what will be for dinner. All i know is i really dont want to go to church
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2018, 09:28 PM   #13829
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Boom Box

When I stop singing I have to immediately load the dishwasher then start break dancing.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 08:50 AM   #13830
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

All the things that need to be done in the next 8 days

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 09:29 AM   #13831
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

getting through the next 7 work days.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 07:57 PM   #13832
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

How to get back into working while my health is still questionable

Trying to get through this month with all the doctors appointments i have
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2018, 05:24 AM   #13833
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

My brother is on my mind. Today is his birthday. It's always a sad day for me. He is 56 today. i suppose i am sad because i know he is out there, not cerebrating his birth or existence, when it should be celebrated.

Another year of not knowing where or how he is, and another year of him not having his family who loves me anywhere near him.

i also wonder if my mom even thinks about him.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2018, 10:44 PM   #13834
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Going solar powered....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2018, 01:24 AM   #13835
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am starting to empower myself. I am cutting toxicity out of my life. I have always been kind, turn the other cheek, and such. NO MORE! That is often mistaken as "do what you wish to me"

This is in my personal life, and nothing here on this planet!

Old 04-06-2018, 05:15 AM   #13836
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My work schedule for the day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 11:02 AM   #13837
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 12:44 PM   #13838
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Playing in the sun; I wanna go buy a swim suit and some sunglasses.

We just had a team meeting at the local Panera and we sat outside.

I'm back at work and want to go back out and play.

I know ... I need to sit here, do my work, and be grateful I have a job that I like.

Still ... playing in the sun and having fun is what's on my mind.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 10:07 PM   #13839
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Sex...sex...sex...great rough sex!

Partner has Lesbian Bed Death, but I don't....this is very miserable!

A third is needed in our relationship. We have agreed to go poly., but
in this small town in the middle of nowhere in a place where I haven't seen
anyone suitable for a third.

We will move to Albany in the next year.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2018, 02:00 AM   #13840
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Hoping that my doc gives me a different anxiety medication
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: