Notices

Old 03-17-2013, 11:00 AM   #4121
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Still crushing my crushes that has made everything so special, that won't change even if I am crushing in a different way as I float.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #4122
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gráinne View Post
Offer to buy your interest a "pop" (not a soda!) and take her up to the "ruf".
To be honest, I'm very conservative so anything other than the missionary position and I'm outside my comfort zone.

Therefore, I'm not sure what I'd do if I offered to take a lady up the ruf and she said yes? I'd probably have a panic attack.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 02:19 PM   #4123
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

You make me feel all warm and fuzzy about my ways ... *G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
To be honest, I'm very conservative so anything other than the missionary position and I'm outside my comfort zone.

Therefore, I'm not sure what I'd do if I offered to take a lady up the ruf and she said yes? I'd probably have a panic attack.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #4124
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation
Default Crushing.....

How could you NOT have a crush on so many wonderful ladies in so many ways here?!? Seriously! You'd have to be completely oblivious.

But,....

While I am not ready for a relationship, I am intrigued. I've awakened, whispered your name, and touched my lips responsively-- the dream so real that I could still feel your mouth along mine. I admit this. I am not ashamed. I blush, at the thought and the memory, but I'm honest to a fault. So there you have it.

And I do wonder... the reality of it... your lips, how they would feel against mine; the heat of your mouth; the press of your body and your arms sliding up mine, over my shoulders, your fingers along the back of my neck, holding onto me; how you would taste: your Chapstick or lip gloss or lipstick; the feel of your tongue in a fevered kiss, darting and teasing.

I do wonder.

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #4125
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Offer to buy your interest a "pop" (not a soda!) and take her up to the "ruf".

Upper Midwest has chimed in .
Quote:

Ahahahahahahaha!!

See what happens when your mind is in the gutter? It makes you miss a word or two and you end up in a whole other place.

She said up TO the ruf, not up the ruf .....

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #4126
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

oh, yes, I am certainly "in crush"...le sigh...and this flight is taking off smoothly....yummm
Old 03-17-2013, 06:15 PM   #4127
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

If getting taken up on your offer would give you a panic attack, then if the wanton lady did the offering, you would have palpitations and hot flashes.

Beware of minds perpetually in the gutter and dropped prepositions.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:39 PM   #4128
prettyboyreg

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,512 Times in 293 Posts
prettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputation
Default sunday

I've fought it for so long. That I think I lost my chance... Who know maybe she will still give me one...
Old 03-18-2013, 01:47 AM   #4129
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

And...this is how serial killing begins. Just a thought.

Quote:
I recently had a conversation with the delectable Little Ms Sunshyne and the topic of relationships and romance was raised. We discussed the reasons for my lack of success and think part of it may be a "lost in translation" thing i.e. that American peoples understand the language of other Americans better than the blunt, direct (sometimes hostile) messaging from me.

To test this theory, I've decided to adopt (what I think is) a stereotypical American personality under my alter-ego of Jethro. I will post in that personality to this thread going forward but clearly Jethro will only post if he gets some feedback. Please don't take offence

Hello y'all. Y'all doing okay on this fine day?

Many gorgeous femmes and sturdy butches here and a privilege and honor to be amongst you almighty good folk. Quite a pretty picture.

Hoping to meet some pretty fine women, and some not so fine too would be good.

Jethro

* smiling madly *
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 01:23 PM   #4130
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Quote:
If getting taken up on your offer would give you a panic attack, then if the wanton lady did the offering, you would have palpitations and hot flashes.

It all comes down to who the wanton lady is as to what my reaction would be. Could vary from turning 50 shades of pale and fainting through to a nervous okay.

I'm all for women who know what they want and aren't reluctant to ask for it .... and I'm happy lying back and thinking of England when the time comes.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 01:55 PM   #4131
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Just so we are clear....

The luck of the Irish goes like this:

If it wasnt' for BAD luck we'd have nothing a'tall.

So please don't wish me the luck of the Irish, I was born part Irish and have had plenty of "Irish luck" thank you very much.

Well, my dad is Irish and I'm pretty darn lucky. Maybe we're lucky because we have other stuff in our melting pot?

Old 03-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #4132
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
Well, my dad is Irish and I'm pretty darn lucky. Maybe we're lucky because we have other stuff in our melting pot?

Absalootly.... you must have something special that cancels out the Blarney.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 02:58 PM   #4133
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Katniss~~(keeping a secure grip on the immunity idol and not wanting to share)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #4134
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation

CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CA_BabyCakes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 04:27 PM   #4135
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

So many here are crush worthy

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 05:44 PM   #4136
maryam

How Do You Identify?:
femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken

maryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputation

Crushes? Yup... I got them... But will I tell them, probably not, for many reasons.
maryam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to maryam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 06:09 PM   #4137
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quizas....Quizas....Quizas...
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 06:12 PM   #4138
BowtiePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Happily taken

BowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

There could be a certain someones posts that I look out for.
BowtiePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BowtiePrincess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #4139
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

A guilty pleasure song! I may listen to it every morning but it gives me the warm and fuzzies! I am one cheesy girl!

little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 11:09 AM   #4140
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It all comes down to who the wanton lady is as to what my reaction would be. Could vary from turning 50 shades of pale and fainting through to a nervous okay.

I'm all for women who know what they want and aren't reluctant to ask for it .... and I'm happy lying back and thinking of England when the time comes.
Well, Jumpin' Jehosaphat (oops, an Americanism popped out), knowing what I want and speaking up; I'm down with that, wanton or otherwise.

I wonder where the "lie back and think of England" expression ever came from? Does Jack the Ripper count-that was in England, after all? But then again, he-or she-might not have been English themselves .

*taking my wanton mind and getting back to productive work*