Old 08-12-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

AlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST Reputation
Default Femme Fashion

So the Butchs have a thread for their fashions, and how the hell do we not have one for us?! ^__^

Post what you like to wear and how you like to wear it. Photos are good too! Lets make the Butchs drool. <3

I made a comment about 1920's fashion on the Butch thread, and just wanted to share what my 1920's fashion style would have been, this is on of my favorite dresses and I wear it any chance I get, usually without the headband... lol It's a silver beaded flapper dress with hundreds of beaded fringe falling off it all over the place.

Outside of my crazy interest in historic fashions, I usually dress in tight jeans with a cute tight fitted top, usually frilly or lacey to be honest. 95% of my wardrobe is black though... I need to work on that. Haha!
No day but today!"
AlphaDrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AlphaDrug For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Fun! This is one of my favorite femme fashion sites. It is not necessarily what I would wear but I love the posts and pictures and descriptions of the clothes!!

http://fitforafemme.com/blog/

My taste runs very conservative and old school. I loved those hat pins you wore in another picture.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 03:19 PM   #3
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Grunge, leather, boots, dresses it depends on the occasion, place, or mood! Great thread!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 05:04 PM   #4
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

AlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST Reputation

Going out tonight, Town in DC, and tomorrow night, Grand Central in Bmore... having trouble picking what to wear. So far I'm leaning toward the red dress tonight and the black dress tomorrow.
No day but today!"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlphaDrug For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 05:06 PM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Cute outfits!

Love the red, & polka dot is CUTE!!!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 06:10 PM   #6
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It depends on what day you catch me and what's going on, really. I have everything from yuppy-wear to frilly femmie foo foo stuff. Mostly it's about comfort for me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 06:40 PM   #7
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She - but read me however!
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Artdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST Reputation

Excellent thread! LOVE this...

I am gravitating towards pinup style lately - its quirkey and cool and I can dull it down enough to wear to work (flats not heels, cardigan over the low cut top, etc etc)
Artdecogoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Artdecogoddess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 07:05 PM   #8
Red Dirt Girl

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
PrincessPrettyPants, please.
Relationship Status:
Excellent.

Red Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST Reputation

Hey! We're on our way to the Phase tonight. It's nothing like Town but it's one of my favs. I'm in a black skirt with pretty pink sequined hearts, if you happen to stop by.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDrug View Post

Going out tonight, Town in DC, and tomorrow night, Grand Central in Bmore... having trouble picking what to wear. So far I'm leaning toward the red dress tonight and the black dress tomorrow.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #9
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

Heels, Heels and more heels. I am a proud Heelaholic! Its safe to say I have at least 3 in every color ranging from 2.00 to 2000.00. I love skirts and dresses and the majority of the time thats what I wear. lowrider jeans and shorts, flip flops, tons of tank tops most with some sort of cocky saying on them, camo!! and lots of it,lots of black and red, silk, lace I most likely own one of everything that can be found or has been sold in the past 10 years from Victorias Secret..its kind of my home away from home!
Old 08-12-2011, 08:31 PM   #10
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

During the work week, I do business casual unless the trustees are in the office. Once home, you will usually find me in jeans, a t-shirt, and a black hoodie. On weekends if I'm at home, I'm usually wearing a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. I generally go for comfort, but if money were no object, I would probably dress up and go out more.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 09:41 PM   #11
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I wear riding boots with spurs and thick leather belts with a buckle that would hurt...with my pink cowboy hat

I also have soft sundresses, flowing evening gowns and lacie tank tops

and I like being in my soft terry cloth short sets around the house

I pretty much dont do the younger gen clothes. I am too old and too unimpressed with things that arent designed for Dames my age...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 10:27 PM   #12
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

i am also a heels girl. this past year i have been on an orange, polkadot, slingback hunt and have found that kate spade makes them in to die for styles!! mostly i wear vintage. dresses, shoes, handbags, jewelry...you name it. if it came from the 30's through the 60's, you can pretty much bank on it that i will love it! if i were filthy rich i would be wearing more haute couture items made by sorbier, gaultier, dior and andre. <drool> but for now i stick to my thrift store and ebay finds.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 11:12 PM   #13
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Mostly I am going to be pissed once summer is over and it will no longer be reasonable to wear flipflops every day.
Old 08-13-2011, 01:57 AM   #14
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dirt Girl View Post
Hey! We're on our way to the Phase tonight. It's nothing like Town but it's one of my favs. I'm in a black skirt with pretty pink sequined hearts, if you happen to stop by.
Sadly I wanted to go to Phase, but no one I was with was 21... except me. I'm looking forward to meeting you in a week though.

There were only a SMALL handful of butches there, and fag hags outranked the lesbians by 10-1. T_T It was awful and I didn't dance with anyone but myself and my friends.
No day but today!"
Old 08-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #15
Red Dirt Girl

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
PrincessPrettyPants, please.
Relationship Status:
Excellent.

Red Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST Reputation

Phase was dead, dead, dead. And after that it was a little more dead. Never have I seen it so empty in all my years in the area. Yeah, as far as I know, Town is more of a gay boy place, isn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDrug View Post
Sadly I wanted to go to Phase, but no one I was with was 21... except me. I'm looking forward to meeting you in a week though.

There were only a SMALL handful of butches there, and fag hags outranked the lesbians by 10-1. T_T It was awful and I didn't dance with anyone but myself and my friends.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #16
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dirt Girl View Post
Phase was dead, dead, dead. And after that it was a little more dead. Never have I seen it so empty in all my years in the area. Yeah, as far as I know, Town is more of a gay boy place, isn't it?
I know this is getting off topic buuuuuuut... it panned out like this, 65% gay men, 25% straight women, 8% femmes, 2% butch. I wanted to cry, there were all of maybe 7 or 8 butches there and I'm pretty sure they ALL had girlfriends.
No day but today!"
Old 08-14-2011, 12:55 AM   #17
Botticelli64

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Botticelli64 is on a distinguished road

That is a stunning dress.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:00 AM   #18
Botticelli64

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Botticelli64 is on a distinguished road
Default I am a dressaholic

who also spends a lot of time in long black skirts. Being a goth in the 80's meant that I developed an addiction to long black skirts and black lace blouses, and black mary jane shoes. However I have been known to mix it up with green and pink and purple. I wear vintage and home made clothing and spend way too much time on Etsy.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:44 PM   #19
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default WANT.