Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Telling...

A draft...

The Telling

The office, finally quiet of the pain it still held...Luciana wrote her last therapy note in long hand and locked the pad in her desk. Thinking of her last client and her body relaxing after the experience of intense sensuality she felt with the beauty, her body still reeling with thought of the beauty.

Luciana turned off the light on her desk feeling sadness with what she already knew she would not do with her date this evening.

This place with it's trees, and gray skies was still a mystery. She got into her car, and turned on the ignition, her thighs still stinging with desire. Luciana pulled the car toward her date's address as she thought of herself as a relic of some other time, a distant place where control of Self was a virtue.

Mariana was already at the door at Luciana's arrival...opened door...helped her in...closed door, still Luciana's thighs were on fire as she got behind the wheel once again.

Luciana looked at Mariana across the table, the candlelight flickering, of course. This woman's green eyes, kind, desirable, as Luciana took in the tone of her eyes, their shape, the brilliance there and felt sacredness at their beauty, and sadness at knowing she would not kiss them, or even acknowledge their want. Luciana had taken Mariana home after dinner had brought itself to its end.

Luciana entered her home and began her next life...the phone rang..."Lu, I just wanted to know that you got home ok." Luciana could hear Mariana's breathing..."Yes, I got home ok. I'm getting to work now, I'll call you tomorrow.", Luciana said even as she thought she would not use the phone for the entire weekend.

Luciana took her jacket off, walked to her palette and immediately relaxed. Taking the cadmium red deep she thought it the color of blood...a good thought...she turned to her painting in progress, of the woman who had sat for it...and remembered the energy between them as Luciana painted her...and now alone, without her it felt safer...controlled...and Luciana grayed down the cadmium red deep and began to paint the lips that she had briefly tasted...and relaxed knowing she would go no further...no further...her need for self control imperative.

A draft...©Greco 2013

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: