Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

View Poll Results: What color would you like the first swapghan to be? (Please vote ONLY if you are participating)
Purple (any shade of including variegated) 2 6.45%
Neutral 5 16.13%
Autumn Jewel (Gold, Rust, Red, Purple, Yellow, Brown, etc) 13 41.94%
Blue (any shade of including variegated) 9 29.03%
Rainbow Squares 2 6.45%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2010, 03:00 PM   #281
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
OK. I always said my masochism ran to the cerebral. Count me in. I would like to do smaller squares this time. We could get some ideas online from other groups.

Arwen, knowing you'll drag your feet is ok. It sets the expectation, so to speak. LOL I can always do like I had to with ex-inlaws who were ALWAYS 2-3 HOURS late to things. If I wanted them there at 7, I would tell them 5 so they would show by 7:30! LOL
Is this going to involve MORE yarn baskets????

I'm teasing! Saw the end product and it was pretty cool! Lots of neat energy went into it!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:02 PM   #282
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I wanted that quilt so bad I couldnt stand it but at least it went to Pinkieboo!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #283
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Is this going to involve MORE yarn baskets????

I'm teasing! Saw the end product and it was pretty cool! Lots of neat energy went into it!
Uh huh. Leave.the.yarn.baskets.alone. I don't hear you complainin' when you nap under the snuggly soft one I made for you!!

Think of it. It could be worse. It could be pairs of shoes (lovely, lovely shoes) instead of skiens of yarn. Think house addition. My shoe room would need to expand.

I am sure that after Jess ponders what an addition to my shoe room would entail, Hy will be quite glad I have asked to participate.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:20 PM   #284
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
Uh huh. Leave.the.yarn.baskets.alone. I don't hear you complainin' when you nap under the snuggly soft one I made for you!!

Think of it. It could be worse. It could be pairs of shoes (lovely, lovely shoes) instead of skiens of yarn. Think house addition. My shoe room would need to expand.

I am sure that after Jess ponders what an addition to my shoe room would entail, Hy will be quite glad I have asked to participate.
I loveeeee my snuggly big gay blankey and I am just aflutter with the prospect of more skeens and stuff!!!

Lawd knows I ain't ready for no addition!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:23 PM   #285
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Is there going to be another swap??
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 05:18 PM   #286
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Is there going to be another swap??
We are discussing it. If there is, we will post it here and folks can sign up. Relax. We won't leave you out.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 05:36 PM   #287
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
We are discussing it. If there is, we will post it here and folks can sign up. Relax. We won't leave you out.
I definitely want to partake!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #288
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

I'm interested...

And would possibly join...

Dependent on details of course, and requirements.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:33 PM   #289
swan

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

swan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputation

Itty Bitty Bumpity Boo? Anyone interested in doing this again?
swan is offline   Reply With Quote