RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Today was first day of classes. So, I went in early for introductions and to support the new GTAs. I am glad I did because along with providing support, I got a lot of freebies like a car charger, tire pressure gauge, and.....and this is one of the best parts... a department secretary had just given up a school pennant! (Mostly, because I gave my best puppy-dog eyes and said she was going to give me it or find me one because (and I showed her my collection) i told her it was one i did not already have for my pennant wall!)

It was nice to feel loved...lol or threatening...not sure which. (but she is a tough cookie and knows how to say no....) So, it's backed to feeling loved
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2019, 07:10 PM   #7582
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,113 Times in 3,005 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My younger nephew playing in my car. He's very methodical. (part of his autism)

Pop the hood and check the engine.
Get inside and open every window and the moon roof.
Put on Baby Shark or Star Wars soundtrack.
Dance with his head out the roof.
Sit in the passenger seat and have me buckle him in.
Unbuckle himself.
Get in the back. Sit in all three seats. Buckle into one, unbuckle. Slide to the right. Buckle, unbuckle. Slide to the right. Buckle, unbuckle.
Get in the driver seat. Buckle up. Pretend to drive.

Repeat.

He did do something new with me today though. I let him sit in the back belted in (I didn't have his car seat in the car right then) but I backed down the driveway and drove back up a few times and he thought that was the best ever.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2019, 05:56 AM   #7583
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterdays joys:

Happy messages from my cousin's daughter. She left for college on Monday and has been having a very teary hard time. I sent her a case of hot sauce to make the food taste better (She's a hot sauce junkie) She received it yesterday and it made her so happy. It's the little things.

Taking elder nephew shopping for back to school supplies, and then to the pet store to look at Guinea pigs and Tarantulas and then getting ice cream.

Bringing home a coloring book for younger nephew and having him snuggle on my lap to color.

Having a lengthy discussion with elder nephew, while listening to Flogging Molly, about all of the reasons he still has to learn math even though his career goal is to be a spy and he thinks spies don't use math.
Old 08-31-2019, 04:25 PM   #7584
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Building my new computer desk
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2019, 06:11 PM   #7585
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

i absolutely LOVE the sense of humor one of my bosses has.

I look forward to working Saturdays because she always works Saturdays... This morning she did not show up...my OTHER boss did.. sigh... later in the AM she sent me a text of the back end of her truck LEAVING the job....and a note saying ICU.... so I sent her a photo back with me showing her she is number one in my heart and my other boss in her office behind me. HAHAHAHA

wait til next weekend when I WONT be there....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 07:35 PM   #7586
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

I got to hold a three day old baby Llama and help get her into her night time coats. That was so sweet.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:58 PM   #7587
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing my blood sugar numbers got down into the normal range today.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 07:06 AM   #7588
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Joy

Today I learned that sometimes when you think something bad happeed and you are honest about it then really good things come to you. Lost friends found and the love of friends. My heart is full.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 01:27 PM   #7589
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I looked over and Loki is in his tree, dreaming. He's wound up tight in a circle and the tip of his tail and his paws are just twitching like crazy. Next to him is Gracie, snuggled on her pillow in her chair next to him. I love my little critters and I am so happy that Loki's feeling better. He's been so miserable this past month, dealing with his bladder issues. Me too, because I had to clean up after him repeatedly but I wasn't the one in pain. Gracie too, because he's been awful to her. They tussle all the time and it's usually in good fun but he's been really mean and rough a few times.

Luckily, things seem to be calming down. Today he went in the corner box that he's been avoiding since the start of his illness. Yay! It's a sign that the new food is working and he's getting better. Next up is another urinalysis in a couple of weeks to see how far he's progressed. Soon, we can put this past us and get him on a food that won't cause issues with his giant, but very delicate, bladder.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 09:23 PM   #7590
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

A good old fashioned heart to heart with my friend.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 10:01 PM   #7591
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It wasnt today,it was sunday nite. Seeing in concert Patti Labelle and the Pointer sisters! They rocked it! Patti is so sexy at 75
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 11:23 PM   #7592
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

I got my nifty new shoes in the mail today. I love snail mail sometimes. It brings you expected, but unexpected gifts!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2019, 10:17 PM   #7593
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Big combination birthday party I threw for my mother, my sister in law, and my younger nephew.

My mom happy cried twice. First when she found out my daughter and I had a plan for her to sneak in from college for the day to surprise her. Second when she saw I had arranged a sponsorship for a baby Llama in her name. She can go see him at the farm whenever she wants and her sponsorship will help to provide his food and care for this year. She helped him get his dinner tonight. Before she knew about the sponsorship, we took a Llama walk with 10 Llamas and he was the baby on the walk. I kept encouraging her to take a turn walking him and then after the walk she opened her gift showing that she is now a sponsor/extra mama to this Llama.

My nephews were enthralled as we took a walk with the Llamas. Younger nephew ran Llama to Llama trying them all out. Elder was privileged to be of age to be allowed to walk one on his own. He did a great job. He mostly walked the Mama Llama to the baby Llama that I sponsored for my mom. So sweet.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2019, 09:01 AM   #7594
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Joy

My doctor saying "come back in one year".

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2019, 09:57 AM   #7595
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Snuggling back under the covers for a little more sleep.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2019, 05:17 PM   #7596
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Figuring out a way to get shiny new black kitchen appliances back to shiny again after using them. All the kitchen appliances both major and minor are black, and I love the look but they show every little speck of everything. However I spent the morning working on them until I got a system down pat. Now they positively sparkle, shine so much. I never thought I would be this happy as the result of cleaning kitchen appliances. I don't know, maybe it was the joy involved in not being asked or ordered to do it.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2019, 11:16 PM   #7597
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

At the conference today, it was great seeing a lot of the old group of Teaching Assistants and School Psychs out in their internship year.

I also contacted a few sites, and one reached out immediately. I'll be sending my resume and meet with them next week sometime. They also pay very well and have tuition reimbursement. Student loans will be paid off in no time!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2019, 12:15 PM   #7598
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

closure brought me joy today

like a heavy weight i could not carry anymore. knowing it is finally done and off my back
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 05:34 PM   #7599
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

They are done and they are adorable!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 03:41 PM   #7600
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

They called, they asked, I said YES! Pack up, Pete! we are moving... tell your toys to make a buddy system...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy