Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-26-2020, 04:41 PM   #3801
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2020, 09:37 PM   #3802
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I worked and went to the bank....saw a tiny car nose down in a ditch and firefighters trying to winch it up....went to Wally World and picked up a ton of rather healthy options that was definitely more expensive than my usual fare....and now I'm tying up loose ends so I can hit the sack.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2020, 06:37 PM   #3803
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
I decided that enough time had passed today that I should sign up for notification when my ballot is accepted. Surprisingly, I was told that it was already accepted on the 28th! Pretty quick turnaround, glad to know that this one’s in the bank.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2021, 09:21 PM   #3804
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't eat any bread and I stuck to small portions, which sometimes is really hard for me to do because I'm an emotional eater.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2021, 03:21 PM   #3805
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

On Sunday's, I generally set aside time to investigate places to visit while on vacation. Rico and I plan on taking a once-in-a-lifetime vacation to a Mediterranean destination, in the near future. Today, like most always, I daydream about us visiting Santorini.

_____ ______
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2021, 07:21 PM   #3806
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Today

Went grocery shopping after I worked for 1/2 hr. to brush off my van. Stood in line for another 1/2 hr to get in the store (Walmart). Bought some treats for my wonderful neighbors just cause. Watched a lot of tv and chatted a bit.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2021, 08:18 PM   #3807
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Food prep for the week

I put together pint jars of refrigerator oatmeal for the week. I also made a big pot of vegetarian jambalaya for dinners for the week, and prepped homemade lentil burgers for lunches. I'm not vegetarian, but I'm trying to incorporate more vegetable meals into my routine. I also chopped and prepped veggies to eat with these meals.
Then I folded laundry, so all my laundry is clean. Now the house is clean, the food is prepped, the dishes are done, and I get to relax. I did all that work while playing music and dancing and singing along, so I had some fun, too.
Also, I have a job interview this week. I don't know if I want the new job, but it's nice for them to be interested in me.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2021, 11:39 AM   #3808
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Smile

I booked 4 day weekends through out most of this coming summer. It will be nice to have extended time off to relax with Rico or get a few days too for myself.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2021, 05:40 PM   #3809
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

I found time to get my weekly household chores done; then I went on a 13 mile bicycle ride; then I made a big batch of coconut milk-mixed berry protein shake drinks (for the work week); and made an appt with our CPA to file an amended tax return, since the new stimulus package allows for tax credit on last years unemployment and stimulus funds. It is a bummer that I have to dish out another C-note for CPA fees, but at least I will get a better tax refund once our CPA files my amended return.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2021, 09:13 AM   #3810
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Smile

I got a bunch of things I am going to work on today, including a months-long crafting project I start working on before summer gets underway, because it is an art project I make for each person in my life that I interact with at work or in my private life. It takes months to get it done, so it's ready by the time the late fall holiday season comes around.

I will most likely go for a bicycle ride today too, because the weather will be warmer than it has been, since last year.

And, then sometime late today, I will go pick up my Honey from his chemo appt and ferry us to his house for some R&R time together.

_____ ______
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2021, 08:33 PM   #3811
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Today I completed the patchwork in the upstairs bathroom from the remodel I did last weekend. I also removed the downstairs vanity and sink so I could patch behind it before installing the new one. I washed the exterior of the house. And I went on a 3-mile hike before getting dinner and watching a movie with a friend.
Old 03-27-2021, 10:46 PM   #3812
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Did a little house work
Cleaned up some bookmarks before son got here
Watched grandson while his dad worked on TV and computer
Took care of some laundry
Spent some quality time with Monte
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2021, 03:15 PM   #3813
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Accomplished today

Went shopping for groceries. Scrubbed the devil out of the bathroom and kitchen, vaccumed the apt.. I will cook soon and do up the dishes and I am done.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2021, 06:52 PM   #3814
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I just finished washing and waxing my car. Ohhh, its beautiful! And..btw.....I've never named any of my cars!

I love having a yard to play in the water with. Little on my toes, a little watering the grass.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2021, 07:58 AM   #3815
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,509 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

In my office at work right now reviewing the business intelligence reports and Tableau data.

When I get home take my silky out for a ride in the car. He loves riding in the car.

Then make steak and salad for dinner.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2021, 07:13 PM   #3816
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Behaved myself in Costco – In and out of there quick with no side trips, only what I came for and without trying any of the freebie samples either.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2021, 08:32 AM   #3817
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,509 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

At work reviewing census reports and huddle boards.

Then when I get home take Milo out for a ride in the car and make dinner.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2021, 03:18 PM   #3818
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Drove home from Chicago. Created and gave a presentation at work (totally procrastinated that one). Had a few other meetings. And now just relaxing.
Old 04-07-2021, 04:24 PM   #3819
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– Removed the storm window and added the screens to the front door and sliding door.

– Assembled a bookcase

– Started assembling a sewing table but I need a better screwdriver. Will finish tomorrow.

– Exercised
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2021, 07:59 AM   #3820
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

- Mowed the front and back lawn
- Applied spring fertilizer to the front and back lawn
- Removed some peony plants that I thought I killed off last year
- Applied weed killer to the front driveway

And managed to get it all done before it started raining.

Tags
accomplished, today