Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 06-19-2020, 02:11 PM   #321
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default “Based on decisions being rendered now, this list is more important than ever before,” the president tweeted.

President Donald Trump on Thursday pledged to unveil a new list of potential Supreme Court nominees ahead of November’s general election, reprising a campaign tactic that helped him shore up conservative support during his 2016 White House run.

The announcement came hours after the high court dealt the president his second major defeat this week, rejecting his administration’s attempt to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program’s protections for roughly 650,000 immigrants — most of whom entered the U.S. illegally as children more than a decade ago.

“I will be releasing a new list of Conservative Supreme Court Justice nominees, which may include some, or many of those already on the list, by September 1, 2020,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

“If given the opportunity, I will only choose from this list, as in the past, a Conservative Supreme Court Justice,” he continued. “Based on decisions being rendered now, this list is more important than ever before (Second Amendment, Right to Life, Religous Liberty, etc.) – VOTE 2020!”
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2020, 02:27 PM   #322
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I've turned on CNN. Lots of interesting news today. I've recorded it so I can play it over later. CNN is great, pretty much everything that's important to know during your day. I love it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2020, 03:48 PM   #323
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I've turned on CNN. Lots of interesting news today. I've recorded it so I can play it over later. CNN is great, pretty much everything that's important to know during your day. I love it.
me 2 Collette ~ It's my go to station for news ~ I respect all the journalist's starting w/ Anderson Cooper did you know he is Gloria Vanderbilt's son ?
Old 06-19-2020, 03:52 PM   #324
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Biden Proves an Elusive Target, Adding to Trump’s Frustration..

WASHINGTON — When Senator Bernie Sanders lost the Democratic nomination and the economy collapsed this spring, two pillars of President Trump’s re-election strategy collapsed at the same time: his plan to run on prosperity and against a far-left opponent. But Mr. Trump’s campaign took comfort in the expectation that Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s penchant for gaffes would at least offer them dependable fodder for attack.

The pandemic, and Mr. Biden’s play-it-safe campaign, however, have starved them of even that.

With mandated social distancing measures entering their fourth month in many states, Mr. Biden has held few events and therefore committed few missteps. He conducts television interviews and has slowly started to hold public events. But Mr. Biden’s aides said they had no plans to stage the sort of rallies Mr. Trump will begin holding again Saturday — and which the president’s campaign had been counting on as the most reliable source of Biden gaffes.

So Mr. Trump’s advisers are trying to flush Mr. Biden into the open. They have taken to taunting him for remaining in the basement of his Delaware home, and counting the days since he last held a news conference. On Thursday they demanded that the former vice president agree to more debates in the fall, asking for four instead of the traditional three.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2020, 08:45 PM   #325
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,459 Times in 740 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

A frightening story tonight on the Rachel Maddow show. The Voice of America has apparently been gutted by Trump this week. His political appointee, conservative film maker Michael Pack (an associate of Steve Bannon) was confirmed by the senate on June 4th of this year and within days had fired the heads of the various outlets and their board members. It appears the Director and her Deputy chose to resign upon seeing the writing on the wall. It is feared that the VOA will now become a Trump propaganda machine.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2020, 09:40 PM   #326
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Wondering how trumps post Juneteenth rally is gonna fair in Tulsa. I hope and pray the protestors are safe!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2020, 07:56 AM   #327
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

A personal political credo

"It is possible to be committed and serious without being dour and dogmatic. We are all inconsequential specks in an absurdly vast universe. Our very existence is cosmically laughable, and amusement is an essential coping mechanism. I am much more inclined to trust leaders and fellow adherents who laugh – especially at themselves."

Steven Lewis
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2020, 09:22 PM   #328
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I was joking. I need to use "LOL" more often.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2020, 07:21 AM   #329
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,782 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

You know this is absolutely killing him, right? He has to be seething!

This rally exists for one reason, and one reason alone: assuaging Trump's ego and trying to snap him out of his funk. It's not about winning Oklahoma. It's not about looking Presidential. It's entirely to make a 74 year-old child feel better about himself.

And if there's one thing we know with 100% certainty, it's that he views crowd size as an indicator of success. This has to be eating him alive, and it's positively hilarious!

Let's play "What's he going to say?" I have a few:

"fake news"

"Jared's fault"

"dog ate most of the tickets"

"damn libruls scared my people away"

"Diamond and Silk were too black for my crowd"

"they took down our Craigslist ad"

"Hillary's emails"
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2020, 09:46 AM   #330
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
You know this is absolutely killing him, right? He has to be seething!

This rally exists for one reason, and one reason alone: assuaging Trump's ego and trying to snap him out of his funk. It's not about winning Oklahoma. It's not about looking Presidential. It's entirely to make a 74 year-old child feel better about himself.

And if there's one thing we know with 100% certainty, it's that he views crowd size as an indicator of success. This has to be eating him alive, and it's positively hilarious!

Let's play "What's he going to say?" I have a few:

"fake news"

"Jared's fault"

"dog ate most of the tickets"

"damn libruls scared my people away"

"Diamond and Silk were too black for my crowd"

"they took down our Craigslist ad"

"Hillary's emails"

LOL omg you crack me up ~ can I add one

" Bolton's Book Release " whewwww good thing my followers can't read
Old 06-21-2020, 02:33 PM   #331
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Anti-Trumpers whooping and hollering about how they trolled the Trump rally attendance system makes me think of bumbling bank robbers who rob the bank then tell the cops how they did it. Bank robbers are there for the money. The trollers have to decide why they're there.

Was the point to screw Trump or was it to chest thump and give him an out for his rally failure?

It's about as dumb as choosing "Defund the Police" as a slogan and handing Trump the keys to the Kingdom of Paranoia.

Don't Democrats have anyone smart sitting around the think tank ping pong table?
Old 06-21-2020, 08:26 PM   #332
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,782 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Anti-Trumpers whooping and hollering about how they trolled the Trump rally attendance system makes me think of bumbling bank robbers who rob the bank then tell the cops how they did it. Bank robbers are there for the money. The trollers have to decide why they're there.

Was the point to screw Trump or was it to chest thump and give him an out for his rally failure?

It's about as dumb as choosing "Defund the Police" as a slogan and handing Trump the keys to the Kingdom of Paranoia.

Don't Democrats have anyone smart sitting around the think tank ping pong table?
Suppose not Collette, tell us Canadian what to do.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2020, 08:55 PM   #333
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Now that you've asked: I'd have shut my mouth about what I did so I could do it again...and I'd have referred to reallocation of public safety resources...maybe not as snappy but neither does it confuse or scare the shit out of voters.

BTW "Democrat" usually refers to a political affiliation; "Canadian" refers to a nationality.. We have our own brands of political bozos. A reference to political strategy is not a condemnation of a nation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2020, 09:10 AM   #334
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default TRUMP ALREADY CRYING ‘RIGGED’ — MONTHS BEFORE THE ELECTION

~~~
No doubt he's already thinking up ways to blame his F A I L E D re-election!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2020, 11:39 AM   #335
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Trump makes himself the butt of many jokes ~ the entertaining part of dinner conversation ~ and yet the reassurance of your own political knowledge ~ the legal aspects of his antics intrigue me ~ and even in a closing of an event full night Trump puts us all to bed with embarrassment, fear , finical instability. Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff were outstanding and gave me American Pride. When the movie that is probably being written right now ~ will show the American Justice played out. As well as the mistakes that were made. I feel people don't want Trump as president for a second term. The mess he is going to create this year will be theater at it's best !! I hope they cast the movie well. ok enough of my Hollywood imagination lol All kidding aside seeing how our Democracy play's out is under close watch. I hope it shines like I feel inside as a proud Liberal American .
Old 06-23-2020, 09:37 AM   #336
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Liar Liar pants on fire......

Lets use some pepper spray on him and see!
Old 06-24-2020, 02:14 PM   #337
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

my mind has changed about Bolton he is a COWARD he could have said something and the deaths are on his hands as well as all the others that were "IN THE ROOM " esp. Donny Dolly Hands << who needs to be hand cuffed and thrown in jail ~ btw he looks like tomato sauce stained Tupperware.
Old 06-25-2020, 08:03 AM   #338
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,455 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Politics

I have never said anything here as I don't care much for politics because if it were a scientific and publically supportive group it would be worth my time.
All politicians are self-serving, egotistical, lying, selfish, power seeking money grabbers. It does not matter if you are American, Canadian or from the Sudan, ALL are corrupt with very few exceptions. Finding an honest, caring person who wants to help their country and not themselves is rare as hens teeth. So, ditching all that in here I will leave with one thought. If only we could go back to the soapbox politician who were voted in by the public who believed their sincerity to help all then and only then will politics be worth more than what money can buy.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2020, 04:15 PM   #339
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Andrew Yang Offers Scathing Explanation For Donald Trump’s Racist ‘Kung Flu’ Slurs..

The former Democratic candidate said Trump is “desperate” and “grasping at straws that aren’t actually keeping him afloat.” Former presidential contender Andrew Yang said Donald Trump’s repeated use of the racist term “kung flu” to refer to the coronavirus “is the desperate thrashing around of a losing candidate.”

Trump uses derogatory and offensive slurs to “distract attention from the fact that the administration has completely botched and mishandled the coronavirus pandemic,” Yang, who quit the race for the 2020 Democratic nomination in February, told CNN’s Anderson Cooper. Trump’s divisive rhetoric is “like the desperate thrashing around of a losing candidate,” argued Yang, who is Asian American.

Trump revived his “kung flu” slur during his underattended rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday, and repeated it at a rally in Arizona on Tuesday. “He shows up to a rally that has a small fraction of the people they are projecting and he’s somewhat desperate, in my opinion,” Yang continued.

Trump is “just degrading himself and the office of the president further by grasping at straws that aren’t actually keeping him afloat,” said Yang, who said he wished the president could “figure out a path that did not involve racist comments that end up throwing millions of Americans under a rhetorical bus.”
Old 06-28-2020, 08:20 AM   #340
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Trump Campaign Peeled Off Social Distancing Stickers In Arena Before Tulsa Rally..

Donald Trump’s campaign removed thousands of stickers on arena seats encouraging social distancing before the president’s rally last week in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Billboard and The Washington Post reported.

The “Do Not Sit Here Please!” stickers were intended to help stem the spread of COVID-19 cases, which were spiking in the city at the time of the June 20 event — and continue to climb in Tulsa and throughout Oklahoma.

Campaign officials informed an executive of venue manager ASM Global to stop labeling the seats hours before the rally, ASM Executive Vice President Doug Thornton told Billboard.

“They also told us that they didn’t want any signs posted saying we should social distance in the venue,” he added. “The campaign went through and removed the stickers.”

By the time the Trump campaign interfered, arena workers had already affixed some 12,000 stickers on nearly every other seat, a person familiar with the event told the Post.

Both Billboard and the Post also viewed video showing Trump campaign staffers peeling off stickers from the seats.