Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-31-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

rainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cars. Hot, hot cars. And trucks. Hot, hot trucks.

Is there really not a car thread?! Because I looked, I really did! But I didn't find the automobile equivalent of the shoe thread... I envision posting pictures of cars that make our mouths water and our knees weak.

I'll go first! One of my dream cars (and my birthday's in November, FYI, haha), a 1966 Mustang GT Fastback:

rainintothesea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to rainintothesea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 12:47 AM   #2
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

This was my first car. I've never been a fan of fastbacks really.

This is my current dream car.

2012 Chrysler T&C to replace my '99 T&C.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 05:41 AM   #3
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm driving my dream car

I made my dream come true in 2008.

But a local guy has a Toyota MR 2 for sale that's got me drooling.

Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Leonard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 07:18 AM   #4
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I owned a 68 Fastback back in the day but I have always loved

Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:17 AM   #5
blackboot

How Do You Identify?:
TransgenderMasculineQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
H with a y
Relationship Status:
fluxing the solder.

1 Highscore

blackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputation

In 1985, I bought a Fiat Spider 2000 Convertible. It was the last year they were imported to the U.S., designed by Pininfarina. I loved that car.

Last edited by blackboot; 06-01-2011 at 08:22 AM.
blackboot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to blackboot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #6
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face ridin dirty

in school it was this...

now i want this....

Old 06-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #7
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking I think my redneck is showing...

I will take either of these please:

Preferably with roll bar, lambo doors on front, suicide doors in back, hydraulic lift, custom paint, and a hardcore zombie push bar/grille guard.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #8
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

I have a 72 Ford F-150 that looks alot like Grants wanta truck, that I would love to restore....one of these days, maybe...
Old 06-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #9
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking my wish list continues...

I will also take any of these:

(Sorry about the ginourmous pics on my posts...)

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #10
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ford F-250 King Ranch Super Duty...true country truck :)

Old 06-01-2011, 08:16 PM   #11
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

rainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputation

This is sexy... a 1960 Studebaker Lark with a Corvette engine and suspension:

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rainintothesea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #12
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

i just picked up a '94 chevy ex cab 4x4 step side.. it followed the boat it was towing into the lake so i got it pretty cheap. its a builder and reminds me of.. well its almost identical to a truck that was stolen from me in '96..so far so good on the enjine (454), trans and the upolstery cleaned up like new.. i just started on the suspension in replacing all the rubber bushings with urothain then all that will be left befor its a looker will be paint and a set of off road tires.. oh and the sound system is the old stock chevy am/fm with cassette player but instead of changing it i hooked up a sirus radio reciever and the old speakers came alive! oh and she already all black but has primer spots all over it.. im just thinking its a cool truck and glad to have found it.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:25 PM   #13
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation
Default The "family" car

Old 06-01-2011, 08:34 PM   #14
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking SCHHHHWING!!!!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 08:34 PM   #15
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default I've got mine, too!

Like Dutch Leonard, I am fortunate enough to have my dream car.

It is a 2002 BMW Z3 that I purchased in 2007. I wanted one of these cars since the first model came out in 1996. I plan to lower the car by about 1.5inches in a couple of weeks since the aftermarket wheels increased the space between the tire and wheelwell and I don't like the look of it.

I have a topless pic in the galleries. Speaking of the galleries, people should post their rides in the car gallery!

I have a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV that I love, as well.

When either of these cars die, I will promptly buy another, same model, same year (well, the Pathfinder I will actually get a 2001-2004 model, for a slightly bigger engine).

However, there are a LOT of different vehicles that I love, of all types, including the MINI and Jeep Wrangler (I would consider a Wrangler 4 door to replace the Pathfinder, actually).

Another long term favorite (since I was a small kid) is a Corvette Stringray.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 09:08 PM   #16
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

this it what my brother drives.. lol he let me sit in it and start it a couple times

Old 06-01-2011, 09:10 PM   #17
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

finally figured out how to post pics..
heres my project truck

Old 06-01-2011, 09:11 PM   #18
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

Yum... a bottle green Hudson Hornet:

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rainintothesea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 09:19 PM   #19
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation
Default 53 chevy

I've had 2 in the past and definately will have to get another one.
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:31 PM   #20
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post

In reality, I drive this:

Sexy Pathfinder you have there, June! Mine is black, too!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: