Chad

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single, happy, and having a blast.

Thanked 15,643 Times in 4,447 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

I had a half of an egg salad sandwich, bread & butter pickles, and corn on the cob. Cold peppermint tea to drink.

Yummy!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 08:04 PM   #26362
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Southern Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Purrrbaby
Relationship Status:
Calm Surrender

Thanked 9,557 Times in 1,964 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fine dining

Little pack of Goldfish crackers, diet cranberry juice, and swig of Nighttime Robitussin. For dessert 3 gummy Airbornes and a Halls cough drop chaser.

Katniss~~(shoot me now, please)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 08:11 PM   #26363
Kätzchen
Heart of Hearts

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 20,103 Times in 6,698 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't felt like eating too much today on account that sometimes my PT sessions tend to make me feel nauseous....

So I kept it light and had a simple baked potato with some avocado verde salsa and a dab of sour cream. Lots of water, tonight too.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 09:12 PM   #26364
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 88,165 Times in 21,011 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

We had pepperoni pizza and soda tonight. It was supposed to be a pizza and pasta all you can eat thingy but We were stuffed before We got to the pasta.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 03:29 PM   #26365
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones

1 Highscore

Thanked 5,640 Times in 1,211 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

The interstate was a mess which left me without much time before my evening meeting so I made a "run to the border." I'm munching on a double decker taco!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 04:43 PM   #26366
Kätzchen
Heart of Hearts

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 20,103 Times in 6,698 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to make a sandwich and soup meal for supper:

Cashew Ginger Carrot Soup (made by Pacific Foods)

And....Italian Roast Beef and creamy hummus, with steak sauce, on homemade Eurobake Whole Wheat Sourdough bread....and few leaves of Romaine lettuce.

Eurobake is an local Portland bakery that specializes in European hand made loaves of bread of almost any type you could think of.... they are located at: 5917 NE 8th Avenue, Portland Oregon, 97218. Phone: (503) 261-8888.

Web: http://www.lantmannen-unibake.com/en-us/eurobake/
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 07:41 PM   #26367
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Lucky♧♢♡♤

Thanked 27,920 Times in 6,936 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Pork steak on a plate, steamed acorn squash in a bowl and a small green salad in another bowl.

Blaze says, this is fun eating off of all these different plates.

He did the dishes, and I made dark chocolate brownies. I sprinkled pink sprinkles on top, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.

And just so you know, it smells really good over here.

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 10:34 PM   #26368
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 12,010 Times in 3,004 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Creamed chip beef on biscuits, sweet tea, chocolate cake.

Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 04:16 AM   #26369
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme Noire
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Thanked 21,419 Times in 5,189 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

had sardines and crackers last night
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 05:38 PM   #26370
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Right now I am loving hot roasted corn on the cob with butter, salt, and parmesan cheese. Later, a picadillo taco in a corn tortilla with a squeeze of lime and fresh jalapenos from my garden. Not sure what I want to drink yet. Hmmm.

Yummy!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 06:00 PM   #26371
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married/Mama,I'm coming home..

Thanked 1,062 Times in 427 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Fried salmon and rice would be nice.But I think we're having pork chops and potatoes..sounds good to me.

California Dreaming
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 06:18 PM   #26372
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 21,549 Times in 10,034 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Right now I am loving hot roasted corn on the cob with butter, salt, and parmesan cheese. Later, a picadillo taco in a corn tortilla with a squeeze of lime and fresh jalapenos from my garden. Not sure what I want to drink yet. Hmmm.

Yummy!
Hey bud, you're a couple days later for those Tacos! It's Thursday........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 06:20 PM   #26373
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Hey bud, you're a couple days later for those Tacos! It's Thursday........
Haha! Better late than never.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 07:42 PM   #26374
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 10,553 Times in 1,735 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- sesame ginger chicken
- steamed rice
- a mini Twix, a mini Snickers and a mini Milky Way (getting into the Hallowe'en candy)

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 07:46 PM   #26375
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: On a very private 2.19 acres in the woods and I love it!
Thanked 7,410 Times in 1,913 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Wished I could have located that can of Beanie Weanie ... nuked a couple of pieces Banquet fried chicken

made a bowl of fake potatoes

2 milks

not much hungry, ate 1 piece of chicken and 1/3 bowl of the potatoes ... I think the content made me lose my apetite

Well, tomorrow is Friday!!!! 😆 Who cares about a raunchy dinner! LOL!

Happy Night Before Friday to Everyone!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 08:28 PM   #26376
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Black beans and cheese, grilled potatoes and ground beef, scrambled eggs, and chili-lime flavored chips. (really I'm trying to finish some food I have in the fridge) and water to drink. I drink 8-10 glasses a day.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 09:41 PM   #26377
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

A mix match of junk food........:e atinghersheybar:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 03:57 AM   #26378
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 88,165 Times in 21,011 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

We had subs last night. I had Cheetos with it and DC had broccoli cheddar soup.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 08:05 AM   #26379
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Lucky♧♢♡♤

Thanked 27,920 Times in 6,936 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

On my day off I like to spend a little more time making dinner. So yesterday...I looked thru my fav Pinterest possibilities and found creamy gnocchi with butternut squash and spinach.

It was really really good. I plan to do that again!

I don't like to use soups from cans...way to much salt in canned stuff.

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 08:51 AM   #26380
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Not sure but going grocery shopping here shortly.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinner