Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Massachusetts Forums

Old 10-30-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation
Default Central & Western Massachusetts Queers

Hiya.

Pisceanstar and I are recent transplants to the outskirts of Pioneer Valley. We were both previous New England gals but never inhabiting this part of the region. Either way, we are over-the-moon to be home. I understand we have a fairly good group of butch-femme family in the area and I thought maybe we could plan a get together? Maybe not this year but the beginning of next? There are a few of you I know I'll be meeting before then but thought I'd throw this out there as well. I feel so blessed to be back in a state that I love, with the lady I adore and so many amazing folks close by. Let me know what you think... And while this thread is now open, it can be a great place for us to check in and just say hello.

Most fondly,
Amanda
(New Salem, Ma)

Post script: though titled central and western Mass, all local (ish) folks are welcome!!

Last edited by femmedyke; 10-30-2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Where are my manners... Included the entire region.
femmedyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to femmedyke For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 10:43 AM   #2
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,343 Times in 2,665 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to life behind the tofu curtain! ;-)
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 10:46 AM   #3
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

So happy you're both back!

I'm happy to help organize something; probably in the new year though as its all down hill to the holidays from here (and end of year deadlines at work, for me).

Or perhaps a more informal pre-holiday get together? A little shopping and some food/drinks in Noho?
Old 10-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #4
CXanderRun
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Shoo, don't bother me.

CXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST Reputation

Here I was thinking to myself, "OH! This could be fun have a good reason to go explore more of Mass! " and then I look at where New Salem is and see that it's less than an hour from where I am..

But I would love to meet more people!

CXanderRun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CXanderRun For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #5
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CXanderRun View Post
Here I was thinking to myself, "OH! This could be fun have a good reason to go explore more of Mass! " and then I look at where New Salem is and see that it's less than an hour from where I am..

But I would love to meet more people!

Hey, Xander; I am in Upstate NY just above Albany and not far from Mass. Where in Mass? I could introduce you to some of my peeps....
Old 11-07-2012, 03:10 PM   #6
CXanderRun
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Shoo, don't bother me.

CXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST Reputation

Hey,

My location is around the Hadley/Sunderland area, Heavenleah. I'm always up for meeting people.
CXanderRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #7
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmedyke View Post
Hiya.

Pisceanstar and I are recent transplants to the outskirts of Pioneer Valley. We were both previous New England gals but never inhabiting this part of the region. Either way, we are over-the-moon to be home. I understand we have a fairly good group of butch-femme family in the area and I thought maybe we could plan a get together? Maybe not this year but the beginning of next? There are a few of you I know I'll be meeting before then but thought I'd throw this out there as well. I feel so blessed to be back in a state that I love, with the lady I adore and so many amazing folks close by. Let me know what you think... And while this thread is now open, it can be a great place for us to check in and just say hello.

Most fondly,
Amanda
(New Salem, Ma)

Post script: though titled central and western Mass, all local (ish) folks are welcome!!
OH wow! I love New Salem! Great Quabbin hiking up that way....the old town center is so picture perfect.... I bring people through there as we're passing by just for them to see it..... We are in Warren Ma btw. Which is near Ware for those who never heard of it...lol I work in Amherst so I'm all over the place....
Welcome neighbors!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 06:20 PM   #8
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmedyke View Post
Hiya.

Most fondly,
Amanda
(New Salem, Ma)

femmedyke and piscanstar

i met yall years ago via gb and leailudallas and of course scuba

im back in the area also living with the beautiful cinnomangrrl563 knowing we are going to be moving back south shortly i would love for a get together sooner rather then later

im all for sometime tween tday and chrismas

welcome back to the area
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #9
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
OH wow! I love New Salem! Great Quabbin hiking up that way....the old town center is so picture perfect.... I bring people through there as we're passing by just for them to see it..... We are in Warren Ma btw. Which is near Ware for those who never heard of it...lol I work in Amherst so I'm all over the place....
Welcome neighbors!

baby

we live in west warren which is CLOSER to ware then warren lol
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #10
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
baby

we live in west warren which is CLOSER to ware then warren lol
Tis true...and West Warren is actually considered a VILLAGE...not a town. Good luck finding it on some GPSs!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 06:50 PM   #11
butchboi1999

How Do You Identify?:
Outlaw
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
I have a beloved

butchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputation

Hi all!

I finally decided to post to the forum. I too am from the area (Shutesbury). My partner and I would love to know all the goings on in the valley. Anybody been the Rocket Queer at the Voo in Turners?
butchboi1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to butchboi1999 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 07:17 PM   #12
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

OO, I want to go, but I am not that localish .. but... Stranger things have happened...

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2012, 06:24 AM   #13
butchboi1999

How Do You Identify?:
Outlaw
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
I have a beloved

butchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
OO, I want to go, but I am not that localish .. but... Stranger things have happened...
I do believe that Rocket Queer is this weekend and there is also the Naughty or Nice Tea party in Northampton!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to butchboi1999 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2012, 07:29 AM   #14
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I dont know how I live here and don't know about the goings on in our community!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2012, 07:37 AM   #15
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

I love Rockit Queer!

It's such a fun night out dancing and the Voo is really laid back and has a nice energy. I've not been since they changed up the DJs; in fact it's been *forever* since I've gone because Turners is just far enough away to make it a bit of a hike for me. Not a bad drive if you're that side of the river though.

Is the tea party at the Hotel Northampton?

/clearly way out of the loop.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:34 AM   #16
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchboi1999 View Post
I do believe that Rocket Queer is this weekend and there is also the Naughty or Nice Tea party in Northampton!
Naughty or Nice you say ... Has possibilities

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #17
butchboi1999

How Do You Identify?:
Outlaw
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
I have a beloved

Okay guys and dolls here is what I found about it on Facebook

Sunday

3:00pm until 7:00pm

Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, Northampton,MA.

Join us as we dance the afternoon away at our Annual Naughty or Nice Afternoon Tea Dance. You won't be disappointed!

Note the time!!! It's a 3 PM start! FREE PARKING. Note the venue....and then come on down!

Cash bar. Munchies. Music and Fun! $10/$5 students (18+)

Will you wear your Naughty outfit? Or Nice? We'd LOVE to see what you've got in mind!

Music by DJ Rockin' Reenie...she's got her finger on the pulse of the music you love to dance to! WOW!

A fundraiser for the LGBT Coalition of Western MA.
The Following User Says Thank You to butchboi1999 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 09:05 AM   #18
butchboi1999

How Do You Identify?:
Outlaw
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
I have a beloved

Default Something new...

http://www.meetup.com/Amherst-Queer-...ans-Community/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butchboi1999 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 09:21 AM   #19
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchboi1999 View Post
Thank you for this! I joined!
Old 03-08-2013, 09:31 AM   #20
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,343 Times in 2,665 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Pete and I have been to Rocket Queer a few times, though not for a while. It is really fun, and it does get crowded.

You do have to walk through a dense fog of smoke to get in and it's a late night event.

We can't go this weekend, but I am sure we'd be interested another time.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post: