Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #261
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

GO RED SOX

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to citybutch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #262
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

How are the Red Sox doing? I like them in the American league. I only get a few of their games on the level of TV channels I get. Yeah...I signed-up for the package that the Giant games are in... well, my older sister gave me this package as a gift. But it isn't the mega- game MLB super-duper package that covers all of the MLB. She knows i have days that I am not very mobile and love baseball and the Giants! A very loving gift from her, actually.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 12:56 PM   #263
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for posting that warm and fuzzy link Kobi. I didn't know the draft went that deep. I especially like the part about a coach's daughter, who was an outstanding softball player getting a draft selection too. How come you never hear about these things?

It restores my faith in mankind.

The New York Met's are coming to town for a four game series. This is big. My Bucco's are hot at the dish too. Hard to believe we are at .500...... I'm loving every second of it.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 01:07 PM   #264
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

The Red Sox are doing well at the moment. With last night victory,
they took over first place in the division. Tough division tho with
lots of very talented teams.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 01:21 PM   #265
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

You have the Sox, we have the equiv. with the Phillies. (we took two out of three with the hot dish!) and We also have the Cards.....Fear St. Louis!

Old 06-09-2011, 03:00 PM   #266
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
How are the Red Sox doing? I like them in the American league. I only get a few of their games on the level of TV channels I get. Yeah...I signed-up for the package that the Giant games are in... well, my older sister gave me this package as a gift. But it isn't the mega- game MLB super-duper package that covers all of the MLB. She knows i have days that I am not very mobile and love baseball and the Giants! A very loving gift from her, actually.

Heck yeah! I have a very dear friend who's husband loves baseball as much as I do. He tapes games for me, (any game will do, I'm not picky) and I watch them when I need some down time. I also watch them through the winter. Yes, I miss baseball that baddly, that I will watch old games. (as long as I haven't watched the game, its not old to me)

Old 06-12-2011, 08:12 AM   #267
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Default if you start winning, they will come

Pittsburgh Vs. The new York Mets. The bucco's won fair and square last night 3 to 2. It was completely sold out. Even standing room only was sold out. The largest crowd in ten years! YES!!!

We have lost both of our catchers to injury, and have an untested minor leaguer playing every day. Our minor leaguer who was ready for call up, also was buried at the plate and out on injury. So, the team has to over come this hurdle. Two more home games with the Mets as the Pirates continue to play 500 ball. (sorry, but we haven't had that in 18 years)
I see lots of people wearing Pirate gear, last season they dogged you if you wore any garb! Let's go Buc's.

Old 06-12-2011, 08:36 AM   #268
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I dont know about Pittsburg hitters but their pitchers are looking good. Have both Correia and Morton on my fantasy team.

Mets arent looking as bad as last year. Less injuries have helped. The owner calling them a bunch of overpaid primadonna types might have spurred them a bit. Tho tough love in baseball can come back to bite you in the bum.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 08:50 AM   #269
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
I dont know about Pittsburg hitters but their pitchers are looking good. Have both Correia and Morton on my fantasy team.

Mets arent looking as bad as last year. Less injuries have helped. The owner calling them a bunch of overpaid primadonna types might have spurred them a bit. Tho tough love in baseball can come back to bite you in the bum.
And Joel Hannaran....(our closer, he's got some HEAT.) We are hoping a couple of pitchers get selected to the all star game (unlike years past, a player was picked by default). Charlie Morton has been something! The Mets fans travel well.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:23 AM   #270
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
And Joel Hannaran....(our closer, he's got some HEAT.) We are hoping a couple of pitchers get selected to the all star game (unlike years past, a player was picked by default). Charlie Morton has been something! The Mets fans travel well.

I hope the All-Star voting this year will be based on accomplishment rather than popularity. With so many injuries to starting players, the youngsters and bench warmers have shown some real surprising stuff. Hopefully they will be rewarded for their efforts.

Old 06-12-2011, 01:52 PM   #271
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Injuries are really messing up the Giants. Yesterday, the Reds smacked them all over the field. Timmy had yet another lousy day on the mound and freddie sanchez got hurt on a play.

The Panda will be back Tuesday against the D-backs, thankfully. But some key players are not going to be back- and Posey is out for the season.

Giants hitting is awful lately.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:42 PM   #272
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Ceoss the Country Fav's

Taping games. . NYM whopped the Pirates.
Loss 0 - 7
W: C. Capuano
L: K. Correia
Angels behind***Going out to dinner, see how I'll do with Wii baseball. Swing battter swing.

Home Team

Local Team
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 03:31 PM   #273
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:

I hope the All-Star voting this year will be based on accomplishment rather than popularity. With so many injuries to starting players, the youngsters and bench warmers have shown some real surprising stuff. Hopefully they will be rewarded for their efforts.
Yes! This kid the pirates have catching, Brown, was from double A (again because our triple A guy was also injured) While Brown was not perfect, I thought he handeled himself pretty well.

I'm currently giving Lyle Overbay (or Overpaid as I heckle him) a get out of jail-free card, as our catching situation is critical. Overpaid has almost as many strikeouts as hits, is batting .233, has something like 7 errors and is making 5 million dollars. (the highest on our payroll). One of the sports radio shows had a caller call in and ask why Steve Pearce wasn't being given an opportunity to take that job and the sports writer said Overbay is good in the locker room. I don't even want to know what that means.

Old 06-12-2011, 03:46 PM   #274
wimsiclegirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, babygirl,
Relationship Status:
Completely smitten...

wimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Wondering...

Hmmmm....
If I took a book to the last professional baseball game I went to...this thread is probably not the one for me , huh???
Old 06-12-2011, 04:31 PM   #275
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Yes! This kid the pirates have catching, Brown, was from double A (again because our triple A guy was also injured) While Brown was not perfect, I thought he handeled himself pretty well.

I'm currently giving Lyle Overbay (or Overpaid as I heckle him) a get out of jail-free card, as our catching situation is critical. Overpaid has almost as many strikeouts as hits, is batting .233, has something like 7 errors and is making 5 million dollars. (the highest on our payroll). One of the sports radio shows had a caller call in and ask why Steve Pearce wasn't being given an opportunity to take that job and the sports writer said Overbay is good in the locker room. I don't even want to know what that means.

Good in the locker room usually means a leader type others look up to. Is a good thing.

Try not to be too hard of Overbay. He was always overrated in my book. But at least your management didnt dish out 50 million just to talk to Dice-K Mastusucker. He is now awaiting Tommy John surgery. That was a huge waste of money for the past few years.

The Bosox, take on the Pirates next weekend if memory serves. Finally get to see them in action. Wooohooo.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 04:51 PM   #276
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimsiclegirl View Post
Hmmmm....
If I took a book to the last professional baseball game I went to...this thread is probably not the one for me , huh???

Welcome to the thread.

Sometimes baseball games are boring. And there are only so many peanuts and hotdogs one can consume. So a book isnt necessarily a bad thing.

I'm betting whoever you went with was happy to have your company.

Old 06-12-2011, 05:04 PM   #277
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:

The Bosox, take on the Pirates next weekend if memory serves. Finally get to see them in action. Wooohooo.
I'm a half a season ticket holder. I have all three BOSOX games......can not wait. I've never seen them! Another great weekend of baseball in the burgh.

The Pirates travel to Cleveland next week end, I may go. The Indians are my second favorite team. Cleveland needs some sports team to bring them happiness (however, they ARE laughing big time at Labron!) Cleveland, small market team, much like Pittsburgh, doesn't have a huge payroll, or really any superstars...but they keep winning. That team has done an about face in two years! I love teams that do not buy championships.

That shortstop for the mets today was a tremendous athlete!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #278
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
I'm a half a season ticket holder. I have all three BOSOX games......can not wait. I've never seen them! Another great weekend of baseball in the burgh.

The Pirates travel to Cleveland next week end, I may go. The Indians are my second favorite team. Cleveland needs some sports team to bring them happiness (however, they ARE laughing big time at Labron!) Cleveland, small market team, much like Pittsburgh, doesn't have a huge payroll, or really any superstars...but they keep winning. That team has done an about face in two years! I love teams that do not buy championships.

That shortstop for the mets today was a tremendous athlete!

Like you I like teams with plain old raw talent that put it together and gel into a fine team.

Cleveland needs to overhaul the Cavaliers. And, I'm not poking fun at LeBron until the Mavericks beat the Heat. LOL.

The Browns I like....Peyton Hillis is like a bulldozer. And I really like Colt McCoy. He has the stuff to do well in the NFL.

The Indians are doing well rebuilding after Martinez and Peralta left. Have some nice young hitters and some decent pitching. Tigers are giving them a run for it tho, I see.

Hope you enjoy seeing the Bosox.

Old 06-13-2011, 02:24 PM   #279
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimsiclegirl View Post
Hmmmm....

LOL... this brought memories back about my late partner. Hey, I just enjoyed that she would go to a few games with me! Now, I did figure a way to get her to take in some of the game with bringing my pearl handled opera "nocs" with us!! She still wanted to fight to use them even at a baseball game!!! I still bring them along to games.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #280
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Ugh... in withdrawals- no Giants game yesterday or today. And the sports pacage I have only vovers the Giants and the A's. Hummm.. but I should check to see if I get some games when they might play some of the teams you all are into. Not an A's fan. I like the Red Sox in the American League. it would really be kewl to be able to watch the fav teams that you are are watching.

Someday I'm going to get the whole MLB package, dammit!!!