Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-18-2012, 06:33 PM   #21
InkSlinger
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Jake Tulane, et al

InkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST Reputation
Default Home

I think I found my home thread

I could spend some serious money as in a whole paycheck in Staples, Office Depot..ok even WalMart. My niece and I went to WalMart just yesterday for some other items and they have their school supply aisles going. I may have walked out with some sharpies, colored pencils, colored markers, a totally awesome paper holder/clipboard, those little note tablets (you know the kind that you can jot things in and can carry about 20 around with you)

Oh, and I seriously LOVE white papered legal pads. As someone above said.. *swoooooon*

*goes back to swooning over the pictures posted*
InkSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InkSlinger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2016, 08:04 PM   #22
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I've never seen this thread but I do love me some school supplies!

One of my very favs are 3x5 index cards! Just the right size when you want to enclose a short note instead a letter. Love ink pens, in every color of the rainbow! Can never have enough notebook pads, folders, or post it notes either IMHO and don't even get me started on stickers....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2016, 08:52 PM   #23
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so in love with post its....

The first time I went to Staples and saw the aisle they have devoted to post its..I found Nirvana...

I'm particularly fond of page markers. Unless I'm keeping a text book I refuse to underline or highlight a book. It irks me when I buy a used textbook and its highlighted. Then I have to be aware of what seemed important to someone else studying that material. And I'm not one for forcing mantras on people...or anything else...

I realize in writing this I may over think things....just a teensy bit.

Yay post its!!!!

Old 02-27-2016, 11:31 PM   #24
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default I love these!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2016, 06:29 PM   #25
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Old 08-13-2016, 10:13 AM   #26
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 08-13-2016, 04:37 PM   #27
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2016, 04:43 PM   #28
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2016, 05:28 PM   #29
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to just getting home from Dollar Tree, where I found plastic tubs just the right size for my students' folders, a million pages of stickers, and baskets and containers galore. At least it was the dollar store; The Container Store would have been three times as much :P.

I told the cashier that I became a teacher just so I got to buy cute supplies!
Old 08-13-2016, 05:56 PM   #30
Slow breath

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Slow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gráinne View Post

I told the cashier that I became a teacher just so I got to buy cute supplies!
Me too, Grainne! But I have a hard time parting with my stickers sometimes....I have to remind myself I really did buy them for the kiddos. I found a sandylion sticker outlet a few hours from home. Thankfully it's not close, rolls and rolls of ends of their production. I also buy matching baskets every year! Just bought 10 new red ones yesterday.

Dollar Tree just came to Canada. Their teacher section is amazing! And I now save so much money because of it.
Slow breath is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slow breath For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2016, 06:50 PM   #31
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

The other day at the store, I had to walk with tunnel vision right past the back to school isles, otherwise I would have been there forever. Always tons of stuff I feel I could use. I love anything with blank pages, especially journals, and anything that holds stuff like folders & containers. Oh and pens, old school pencils, markers, post-its, tablets, crayons, and the list goes on and on for miles.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2016, 05:36 PM   #32
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2016, 07:53 PM   #33
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 08-23-2017, 09:19 AM   #34
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 08-23-2017, 09:21 AM   #35
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 08-23-2017, 09:22 AM   #36
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 09:24 AM   #37
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 08-23-2017, 09:28 AM   #38
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 08-26-2017, 12:27 PM   #39
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Not really a school supply but something students need just the same to build healthy strong bones
Old 08-26-2017, 12:33 PM   #40
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status: