Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

someone was worried about me and took measures to make sure I was protected where I was going tonight. Long story....involving domestic violence, not mine but a friend of mine and a probability of it spilling over on me while we were out tonight. Well, this person made sure that was not going to happen.

I havent had that happen before. Just pretty damn awe struck...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 05:22 PM   #3002
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

My friends.
My loving, generous friends.

A touching extension of generosity, between friends, today; reminded me that -

No matter how rough things get (and for fucksake they've been rough for all of us) none of us are ever without: a hot meal & a warm bed; a place to cry & copious reasons to laugh; a ride, a dog walk, a cuppa coffee; the space to fall apart & the support to rebuild; and the assurance that we are not alone.

I am wealthy beyond measure.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:10 PM   #3003
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

At this moment, I'm kicking back in my lovely sunroom glancing at the black/purple/orange halloween lights decorated around the bannister of the deck, which are reflecting off the glass slider, while listening to Smooth Jazz.

I'm in a relaxed state of mind and nothing can keep me from feeling pretty content right now. I'm so in the zone....
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 09:01 PM   #3004
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

It was a cool, but sunny day here, so I took my Mom to the Arboretum, for a picnic lunch. We watched the geese, ducks, and squirrels, and then wandered through the flower beds, on our way back to the car. I enjoyed it very much, and the fact that Mom was so delighted, made me very happy.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #3005
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Finally knowing where i am going in life and I cant wait to move out and become my own person

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 09:41 PM   #3006
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Season 7 of Two and a half men arrived today. The series just tickles my haha bone.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:07 AM   #3007
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Cravin' the rave

My box of White Castle gear arriving
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 09:45 AM   #3008
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

an email, with an invite........
Old 10-22-2010, 12:48 PM   #3009
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out that my new visa has been approved.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2010, 01:02 PM   #3010
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today...

Having lunch with my mom, and then sharing a yummy ice cream dessert (with 2 spoons).

GAME NIGHT tonight with friends!

My boo's family is having a fishing tournament tomorrow. Thinking that I might need to break out my lucky pink & black pole!

Finishing up the designs on our shirts for Halloween in New Orleans! Bring on the iron-ons & the bedazzler!!!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2010, 01:36 PM   #3011
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

leather friends, my kids, my sisters in arms..
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2010, 01:42 PM   #3012
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

a little message that said "Under Consideration"
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:13 PM   #3013
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I have a little story for my JOY of the day.

I have a new student in my classroom who is very antisocial. Given a choice he goes back to our classroom and interacts only with teachers or other students from our room. Today at lunch he asked me where I thought he should sit because he still doesn't know anyone. I had him sit with a group of kids that included a young lady from his grade.

When they were released from their tables at lunch, instead of wanting to go straight back to our room he chose to stay out in the commons. A short time after that, the young lady he had be sitting with came over and invited him to hang out with her.

In the end, the two decided to go outside and walk with me for the remainder of their lunch time.

This is the FIRST voluntary social interaction that my student has shown since he started with us 3 weeks ago!!!

WHAT A JOY TO SEE!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 06:38 PM   #3014
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

For some sick and twisted reason I found it hilarious that I could not get anything done today that even remotely involved a state office or agency....even went to the police station to get some records and was politely informed by the woman sitting at the desk that we are once again on a mandatory statewide furlough and that there was no one in the office to print anything up....LOL so of course I automatically think and politely ask her so hmm if it is a mandated furlough and there is nothing this office can provide for the public then why are you even here? Doesn't make any sense...why have one or two people in these offices that are on furlough when they can't even provide or help anyone with anything...seems like a waste of money to me but nevertheless I got a kick out of it.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:47 PM   #3015
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
a little message that said "Under Consideration"
Ummmm it was brought to my attention tonight at dinner, that maybe I should clarify what I meant by the above? And that my housemate was "just waiting" to see what the responses were to my post.
We got a big kick out of my embarrassment and "OH NO WAY!! You're kidding?".....and "...they'd be askin' for my consideration..."

I was gonna clarify....but after careful thought and a few really good laughs.... why clarify when ya'll can have fun with it? Who cares what I really meant with it? I don't need to put EVERYTHING out there for everybody, their uncle and my stalkers .... so I say HAVE FUN WITH IT!!

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2010, 08:49 PM   #3016
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Making children laugh....and their parents, too.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #3017
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Dugan going bonkers and running amok after I bathed him.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:45 PM   #3018
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Sharing giggles with the Wee One

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:58 PM   #3019
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

It is 41 degrees. The air is dry. I had to drag out the long sleeves today. I love this weather......

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2010, 10:38 PM   #3020
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet. But it is only 12:38 am EST. A lot could happen in the next 23 and 1/2 hours...

Tags
joy