Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 06-28-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Why we must Vote!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/insan...-kern-has-said

Please read this and promise yourself that you will become active in your local and state politics. This women is proof positive that ignorance, stupidity and fear are very powerful in politics.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2012, 04:25 PM   #2
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation
Default That Sally K is a not right...that woman up there bump

http://front.moveon.org/warning-mitt...t/?rc=email.eb

I remember her
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 09:37 PM   #3
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:

DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wake the Fuck Up

http://front.moveon.org/dont-click-u...nd-the-f-word/

http://front.moveon.org/voters-not-v...41-4rmmnHx&t=1
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 09:59 AM   #4
DanieClarke
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
14 yrs post op
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you
Relationship Status:
single

DanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST Reputation

Oh i will and i am getting an absentee ballot for my 89 yr old mom too
DanieClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DanieClarke For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Why we SHOULD vote

Voten!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #6
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I am a devoted voter ~ I don't want the wrong person to get into office , even tho for 8 yrs one did. I did not vote for G.Bush << proud to say that.
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 01:32 PM   #7
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

We must vote,this has been won right to cast a ballot of choice.Make your voice herd loudly.Oh, and if someone u know needs a ride to the poles take them with u.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 06:23 PM   #8
DanieClarke
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
14 yrs post op
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you
Relationship Status:
single

DanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST Reputation

me and my horse buddy went buggy for Obama in 2008 as we cross Pa
DanieClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DanieClarke For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 07:40 AM   #9
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:

Default Pro-choice voter guide

http://www.prochoiceamerica.org/elec...2/voter-guide/

too early in the am to have connection problems ,all of the sudden and not normal, when trying to post this. that is the second time this has happened when trying to add a naral link...grrr
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #10
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vote

It is hard to believe that the State of Alabama is a Republican State - and I so wish people wouldn't leave the state but stay and try to change it or move here in the masses and change it -
I'll do my part to cast my vote for the people government.

Someone once asked me why I choose to live here, besides my loved ones being here - If you take all of the light out of the darkness it only gets darker - I can make a difference -
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #11
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRieinAL View Post
It is hard to believe that the State of Alabama is a Republican State - and I so wish people wouldn't leave the state but stay and try to change it or move here in the masses and change it -
I'll do my part to cast my vote for the people government.

Someone once asked me why I choose to live here, besides my loved ones being here - If you take all of the light out of the darkness it only gets darker - I can make a difference -
That is a beautiful sentiment. Now if you could figure out a way to bottle & sell that.....
Old 10-24-2012, 11:19 AM   #12
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:

Default petition from credo

http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/...787607-uUtaROx

Take Action! Rape is rape.
Clicking here will automatically add your name to this petition to Republican Senate candidate Richard Mourdock:
"Forced impregnation through rape is not 'a gift from God.'"
Automatically add your name:
Take action now!

No part of rape is "a gift from God"

Dear,

Last night a Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate claimed that raped women should be forced to carry their rapist's baby to term because their pregnancy — a result of rape — is a "gift from God."1

Tell Republican Senate candidate Richard Mourdock: Rape is a heinous act of violence, and no politician should tell women that any part of being raped is a gift from God. Click here to automatically sign the petition.

Richard Mourdock is a Tea Party Republican who defeated incumbent Republican Senator Richard Lugar in a surprise upset in Indiana's primary election for U.S. Senate. He is currently in a dead heat with the Democratic challenger — the latest polls are within the margin of error.2

If enough of us speak out we can turn Mourdock's remark into a "Todd Akin" moment and ensure that Indiana and the rest of the nation learns just how extreme he is when it comes to women.

Mourdock's exact words — in the debate with his Democratic opponent — were:

I struggled with myself for a long time but I came to realize life is that gift from God, even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape. It is something that God intended to happen.

Tell Republican Senate candidate Richard Mourdock: Rape is a heinous act of violence, and no politician should tell women that any part of being raped is a gift from God. Click here to automatically sign the petition.

Mourdock is a staunch believer that abortion should be illegal even for victims of rape and incest. But even for an anti-abortion Tea Party Republican claiming that any part of of being raped is for the woman a "gift from God" is appalling.

Make no mistake: Tea Party Republicans like Mourdock will stop at nothing to send women back to the Stone Age. And if he wins election in Indiana, he will put Republicans one seat closer to control of the Senate. And that could mean that extreme anti-woman legislation passed readily in the House — defunding Planned Parenthood, redefining rape, blocking access to birth control — would now have a shot at passing the Senate.

Rape is rape. And it is not acceptable for a Republican politician campaigning for one of the highest offices in our government to tell women that if they get pregnant as a result of rape, that it's a "gift from God."

Thank you for standing up for women.

Becky Bond, Political Director
CREDO Action from Working Assets

1. "GOP U.S. Senate Candidate Calls Rape Pregnancies A 'Gift From God'", The Hill, Oct. 23, 2012.
2. "Donnelly internal poll shows narrow lead over Mourdock", The Hill, Oct. 23, 2012.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 08:20 PM   #13
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Si Se Puede

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 10:07 AM   #14
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Do it for Frank......

Frank Tanabe Obituary

HONOLULU (AP) — A World War II veteran whose effort to vote from his deathbed inspired thousands has died a week after casting his final ballot.

Hundreds of thousands of Internet users saw a photo of Frank Tanabe filling out his absentee ballot with the help of his daughter last week, when his grandson posted the picture on the social media site Reddit.

The image and his determination to vote on his sick bed struck a chord and prompted many to thank Frank Tanabe for his service and praise his patriotism.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #15
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

why must we vote?

quite simple really!....we must vote because we CAN!!!

skeet

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #16
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

http://newsok.com/norman-councilman-...rticle/3722355

My hometown has a wacko on the council
Old 10-31-2012, 03:57 PM   #17
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Not safe for work (swearing)

But funny and highlights the importance of why you need to vote.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:56 PM   #18
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

In case I ever need an incentive to vote, I will think of all those women who fought so hard, so long, and so valiantly for my right to do so.

Voting is my way of honoring them and all they did for women.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: