Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 05-15-2016, 05:31 PM   #1
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

catlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputation
Default New Lesbian Film Girls Love

I recently fell in love with Girls Love film (错了性别) which was released in February 2016. It's a Chinese-Mandarin lesbian film similar to Yes or No, but I prefer Girls Love more! Here are some photos from the movie:

My favorite picture: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/o3TpfyxWrYg/maxresdefault.jpg

There are English subs on Youtube for Part I and II. Part III is not released yet, but I'm totally excited for it to come out It's so rare to find "femme/butch" type of movies, so this one is a jewel.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4qNnvTfzJc
Old 08-20-2016, 01:21 PM   #2
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

catlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputation

Bump.

I love this movie too much.
Old 08-20-2016, 04:00 PM   #3
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

You can also post all the movies that you love in the Cinephile thread.

It helps to have them all in one place!

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...74#post1082874

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2016, 06:23 PM   #4
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
You can also post all the movies that you love in the Cinephile thread.

It helps to have them all in one place!

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...74#post1082874
Thanks! I'll make a post soon
Old 01-15-2018, 07:32 AM   #5
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Princess Cyd.......2017 Rebecca Spence, Jessie Pinnick, Malic White |

A 16-year-old girl visits her aunt in Chicago for the summer. While there, she falls for another girl, and she and her aunt challenge each other's sex and spirit.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 06:59 AM   #6
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Me, Myself, and Her........2015

Marina and Federica have been together for five years now, they share the same apartment, bed, face cream, they laugh, they fight, but even so sometimes they are not sure if they're a couple or not.

Sidebar: Could also be available under the Italian title....Io e Lei
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2018, 04:08 PM   #7
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

My Days Of Mercy... Kate Mara, Ellen Page
Old 02-23-2018, 04:45 PM   #8
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
My Days Of Mercy... Kate Mara, Ellen Page
where do you see these movies homoe ?
Old 02-23-2018, 04:48 PM   #9
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
where do you see these movies homoe ?

Ocean, Mary is a movie and TV nut SO.. we have every channel and premium channel Comcast offers plus On Demand.............
Old 02-23-2018, 05:15 PM   #10
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Ocean, Mary is a movie and TV nut SO.. we have every channel and premium channel Comcast offers plus On Demand.............
I have that as well lol I looked on search but none of the movies came up I wil look on on demand then ty
Old 02-23-2018, 05:19 PM   #11
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I have that as well lol I looked on search but none of the movies came up I wil look on on demand then ty

Oh and of course some we saw at an actual movie theater too ~Ocean
Old 03-27-2018, 07:27 PM   #12
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Vita and Virginia

Vita and Virginia will center the real-life, 1920s love affair between literary trailblazer Virginia Woolf and socialite Vita Sackville-West. Their intense romance lasted nearly a decade, which has been conserved through their many love letters — an aspect of which the drama will concentrate on.

I have not heard of a release date for this as of yet!
Old 03-27-2018, 07:38 PM   #13
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Michael Lombardo has optioned bestselling author Amy Bloom’s just-published White Houses novel through his Buster Productions to develop for television, with Katie Couric on board to produce with him and Emmy winner Jane Anderson attached to direct.

White Houses is a novel about journalist Lorena Hickok and Eleanor Roosevelt.

Again no sure of a release date.......
Old 04-07-2018, 10:29 PM   #14
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Vita and Virginia

Vita and Virginia will center the real-life, 1920s love affair between literary trailblazer Virginia Woolf and socialite Vita Sackville-West. Their intense romance lasted nearly a decade, which has been conserved through their many love letters — an aspect of which the drama will concentrate on.

I have not heard of a release date for this as of yet!
Still no release date but the follow star in it..Gemma Arterton, Isabella Rossellini, Elizabeth Debicki, Rupert Penry-Jones, and Peter Ferdinando
Old 04-28-2018, 05:59 PM   #15
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Disobedience 2017.........

Staring: Rachel Weisz, Rachel McAdams,

Photographer Ronit Krushka returns to the community that shunned her decades earlier for her childhood attraction to a female friend. Their reunion soon reignites their passion as they explore the boundaries of faith and sexuality.

I've also posted a trailer for this in the trailer thread
Old 05-24-2018, 03:12 PM   #16
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Hi Maya.............

Two older women catch each other's eye at their hairdresser's. It's not Charlotte's usual day, so they've not met before. One is Maya, with a tart tongue and a businesslike air; the softer Charlotte seems to smile more often. After Charlotte leaves the salon that day, both review the encounter, and memories flood them.

It's not new but good just the same..
Old 05-27-2018, 05:25 PM   #17
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Hi Maya.............

Two older women catch each other's eye at their hairdresser's. It's not Charlotte's usual day, so they've not met before. One is Maya, with a tart tongue and a businesslike air; the softer Charlotte seems to smile more often. After Charlotte leaves the salon that day, both review the encounter, and memories flood them.

It's not new but good just the same..
Perhaps I should mention this is in subtitles and a just short but very good!
Old 06-29-2018, 08:12 PM   #18
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Michael Lombardo has optioned bestselling author Amy Bloom’s just-published White Houses novel through his Buster Productions to develop for television, with Katie Couric on board to produce with him and Emmy winner Jane Anderson attached to direct.

White Houses is a novel about journalist Lorena Hickok and Eleanor Roosevelt.

Again no sure of a release date.......
Still no word on when this may be released, but I'm thinking the book should be out in paperback soon!
Old 07-08-2018, 08:42 PM   #19
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Coming soon! Lizzie

This haunting, biographical thriller is based on the true story of Lizzie Borden, who was tried for murdering her father and stepmother in 1892. Living under the oppressive control of her father, Lizzie (Chloë Sevigny) feels like a prisoner in her own home. When her family hires Bridget Sullivan (Kristen Stewart), a live-in maid, her and Lizzie form a companionship that quickly evolves into an intimate relationship. Kristen Stewart is breathtaking in every movie she’s in, and her portrayal of Bridget marks the actress’s first explicitly queer role. Lizzie is expected to be released in theaters this summer.
Old 08-30-2018, 12:07 PM   #20
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Heterosexual Jill starring: Jen McPherson, Michelle Ehlen, Keye Chen

A self-proclaimed "ex-lesbian," Jill hunts down her ex-girlfriend Jamie to prove to herself that she is no longer attracted to her. "Heterosexual Jill" is a satire about sexuality where nothing is as it seems.

Tags
lesbian film, lesbian movie