Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 02-13-2017, 10:05 AM   #1
DressyFemme

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Relationship Status:
MARRIED :)

DressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Subscription issue: duplicate charge

Hi! I sent an email to the Webmaster but haven't yet received a response. My Paypal account was charged twice for my $50 membership a few days ago. Could you please correct this, credit my card and post that this has been done? I can send the receipt messenger PayPal alerts if needed. Thank you Kerry Cater aka DressyFemme
I am a member of LinkedIn’s Largest LGBT+ and Welcomed Allies Professional Networking Group. Today if you are comfortable being 100% out or supporting LGBT people please come join me and the currently over 42 Thousand Global Members. The group is 100% professionally oriented. We all need to stand because Visibility leads to Awareness and Awareness lead to Full Equality (and keeping it).

Join Us.
Here’s a direct link to the group >> https://www.linkedin.com/groups/63687
˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄
DressyFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 02:17 PM   #2
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DressyFemme View Post
Hi! I sent an email to the Webmaster but haven't yet received a response. My Paypal account was charged twice for my $50 membership a few days ago. Could you please correct this, credit my card and post that this has been done? I can send the receipt messenger PayPal alerts if needed. Thank you Kerry Cater aka DressyFemme
Hi Dressy-

I don't have an email from you but I can reverse it on my end. Do you want both charges reversed or just one?

Thanks,
Angie
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2017, 07:34 PM   #3
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Hey Dressy-

I didn't hear back so I went ahead and refunded one of your memberships assuming you wanted to keep one. If you'd like the other one refunded as well, just shoot me a message!

Thanks,
Angie
Old 09-25-2017, 01:16 PM   #4
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hello,

I apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong place. I see some names with a plus sign and some with a star next to them.

Can someone please explain to me what they mean?

Thank you
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 01:42 PM   #5
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
Hello,

I apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong place. I see some names with a plus sign and some with a star next to them.

Can someone please explain to me what they mean?

Thank you
Plus signs are your friends that are on-line, not sure about stars.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2017, 01:50 PM   #6
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Plus signs are your friends that are on-line, not sure about stars.
I understand now.

Thank you very much for your response, I appreciate you it.

Have a beautiful day
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 07:06 AM   #7
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Need some clarification

What is the difference between the $30 fee and the $50 fee for membership besides $20.00? If that info is somewhere could you direct me to it. Also at the $30.00 level must you go thru PayPal?
Old 03-20-2018, 09:25 AM   #8
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
What is the difference between the $30 fee and the $50 fee for membership besides $20.00? If that info is somewhere could you direct me to it. Also at the $30.00 level must you go thru PayPal?

Under your User CP (on the far left), at the very bottom of the list, you will find the "Miscellaneous" heading.

The very last item under that heading is "Paid Subscriptions".

This will tell you what your current subscription is and what the different choices (and costs) for subscriptions are.

All subscriptions are paid through PayPal. An important thing to remember is that if you decide to upgrade or to cancel a paid subscription, you have to cancel your current charge in PayPal because it is an automatically recurring charge.

Hope that helps!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 09:31 AM   #9
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Or you can click on "subscriptions" on the upper left hand corner on the front page.
Old 03-20-2018, 09:40 AM   #10
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Or you can click on "subscriptions" on the upper left hand corner on the front page.
Much quicker!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote