Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Art

Old 12-06-2009, 08:35 PM   #1
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default MUSIC CENTRAL!!!

Please, anything and EVERYTHING pertaining to music:

*Favorite song. Performer. Band. Orchestra. All time favorite songs, time periods of music. New songs.

*Music trivia... (facts and questions).

*Post the MOOD you are in through a song! Let us know that if you like... open up to us.

*Lyrics - like beautiful poetry to me it is, or the specific reality of "feeling" something painful or sad through the words. Perhaps something worded to help deal with your frustrations(?) Please post them here if you wish.

*Melody's. How does a melody appeal to you or make you feel?

*How about that "rhythm"?!

*Photo's of bands, performers that you love, (or any other artwork type of same...)

*Music interpretations. Lyrics, melody or art/videos. What does it mean to you on any given level? For example, I like to watch video's to see what the artist's take of their song is - or how they choose to "share it". (And to see if I was even close! But, sometimes like MY own take of something - if the artist is open and welcoming to that of course!)

*Personal experience with music and/or your love for it. Special memories!?

*Music stories, songs about your own writing, or where you are taken back into time when you hear a certain song, or are in a situation and the song comes back to you. What does it mean to you? Please share.

*A song to dedicate for whatever reasons. Share your love, pain, memories, doubts, happiness, growth, etc... through music.

*New artists and performers you currently like.

*Old performers or bands [gone] that we MISS.

*Writing about various music genre's you enjoy, or posting songs of such. Share it all!

*If you play any instruments and/or sing, have ever performed - solo, or in a band, etc...

*If you've written music and/or lyrics. IF you have a music "block" and are struggling with that.

*Do Karaoke?

A place to share ANYTHING regarding music. Very broad based here. Old and new... and anything I haven't thought of here to mention.

This is everyone's thread. I just really needed it to be here. Life is one big musical to me, and one of my primary areas of interest and pleasure - as well as for personal communication and sharing! I hear music in everything. From a beautiful view to the sound of a stream or the wind blowing through the trees/leaves. Or, simply any "situation".

And sometimes I just need to rock out when driving the car and belting out a tune while banging on the steering wheel. I sing in the shower at times too. And I dance when I am in the mood - when I am alone or in a public place, (not really for dancing, like in a grocery store)!

Please enjoy ALL. Don't be shy...

WILDCAT

*Yes, this is a little "energetic". It's just one post at a time though... think passion for life through music. Here.
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STufVanZ25k&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- LXD-SYTYCD.mov[/ame]

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #3
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
That was absolutely amazing!

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:00 PM   #4
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Listen to the music!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnEXOSBnKOg"]YouTube- The Doobie Brothers - Listen To The Music[/ame]

Doobie Brothers: Dedicated to ALL of you butch truckers out there! (And to the femme's who miss them while they are on the road. Or, the femme truckers and butch's who miss them...)

The Following User Says Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #5
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

Default Trivia question:

WHAT ALL FEMALE band is considered to be the FIRST really true mainstream "hard rock" band?

(Clue: One of these performers became well know to many of us as an out lesbian performing at the early Mich. Festivals.)

*And "Hi" to you if you happen to read this...
Old 12-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gravity---Sara Barreillis

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x7alINFNKI&feature=related"]YouTube- Kayla and Kupono Addiction HD (Finale)[/ame]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 09:26 PM   #7
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

Snowy, that "Gravity" piece was HOT.

I meant to mention dancing and choreography too.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

WILD
Old 12-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #8
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77uE7WE6Grk"]YouTube- Enya - The Memory of Trees[/ame]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #9
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #10
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
YouTube- The Doobie Brothers - Listen To The Music

Doobie Brothers: Dedicated to ALL of you butch truckers out there! (And to the femme's who miss them while they are on the road. Or, the femme truckers and butch's who miss them...)

Damn, you learned how to post a video. Now I am without a job. Great thread my friend!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #11
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wxrB41PMhw"]YouTube- David Lanz - Cristofori's Dream[/ame]
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 10:44 PM   #12
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I just ordered Susan Boyle's and Adam Lambert's new CD's......

I can't wait to receive them! I bought Boyle's for "Wild Horses", though I've been told the whole thing is stellar.

I bought Adam Lambert's just because I love Adam Lambert.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:46 PM   #13
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Damn, you learned how to post a video. Now I am without a job. Great thread my friend!

Not necessarily....I STILL don't know how to do that!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:00 PM   #14
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Default For The Artist Formerly Known As DrumCat!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF3yO4hqfN8"]YouTube- sheila e. -- solo drum - prince[/ame]

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 11:05 PM   #15
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Not necessarily....I STILL don't know how to do that!
Hee, hee Diva it's even easier to do here than elsewhere. Just go to YouTube and find a video you like. Look to the right hand side. Where it says URL, just copy the address that is in the box (http...) and then just paste that right into your post. Voila, the video appears.

Or I can be your DJ.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 12-06-2009, 11:07 PM   #16
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

Default Moby: Porcelain

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAYHTES4whs"]YouTube- Moby - Porcelain[/ame]

A sad kind of space... sometimes I feel LOST somehow. But, I trust - still.

WC
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 11:24 PM   #17
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I just ordered Susan Boyle's and Adam Lambert's new CD's......

I can't wait to receive them! I bought Boyle's for "Wild Horses", though I've been told the whole thing is stellar.

I bought Adam Lambert's just because I love Adam Lambert.

OMG. I thought I was the ONLY one who didn't know how to post music/links/ etc...

Diva, with your love of MUSIC you will be in HEAVEN!!!
___

Did you see Adam on the music awards? I guess folks flipped out a bit over his performance. He was on the Ellen show last week, and offered NO apology for his cutting edge performance - while still remaining humble and true to himself as he spoke about it. GOOD FOR HIM!! (Plus, he did an Ellen show "jingle" for her while he was there, and she played it, just shaking her head in disbelief at his talent!)

Now, Susan, did you see that she has an old back song, (before she got famous) that is actually better [IMHO] than the one that we all heard - from that talent show that brought her newly into the media spotlight)?

It was probably posted on the last "site" we were at, under the Susan Boyle thread. You may have already heard it there. But, it was years back for/from a "benefit" of sorts... (?) Charity perhaps? The name of that song eludes me right now - but, a well known song. It's beautiful!! And crystal clear powerful.

So, when is her album coming out? Oh, it is out now, but you must order it? My sister is "in LOVE" with her voice!

*SMILE
Old 12-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #18
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #19
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post

HOLY FRICKIN' CATOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
That was fucking HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh, Sheila... let me love ya, love ya, love ya"...!!

Wasn't SHE special for her time!!???

Thank you BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-06-2009, 11:43 PM   #20
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog"]YouTube- Uprising[/ame]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: