MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking 2 years and going

oh yes, yes I do....
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #222
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Goodness Gracious you two!!!!

Yes Dapper, IMO a crush is sorta liking someone. It's like you see someone out a club and you talk to them and your sorta like them. It's like the stage between not knowing them and knowing them.

Online it is easy to have a crush on someone. You like what they post, their pics but you don't really know them till you exchange emails, phone calls, likes, dislikes and meet them. Then you know...you know?

It's not complicated. Honest. And as far as posting in here. If i may, it's like a game of sorts. If you have a "crush" you see if someone that you are crushing on has a crush. And if they do you hope it's you.

Well, i mean if you are single of course. It's suppose to be fun!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhh, I see. Thank you! (seriously!)

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #223
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Yes. I too have been reading the crush thread for many years and I can't remember anyone ever actually giving a name to their crush. The exception would be they say the name only if it is a matter of community knowledge that they are partnered, dating, married. As anyone else noticed this?
That's the point of a crush thread. You aren't supposed to announce who has caught your eye. Those who are the focus of the crush often know because they are in communication with the crusher and it just makes them smile when they see that the crusher has a crush on the crushee and they hope it's them.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #224
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
That's the point of a crush thread. You aren't supposed to announce who has caught your eye. Those who are the focus of the crush often know because they are in communication with the crusher and it just makes them smile when they see that the crusher has a crush on the crushee and they hope it's them.
Unless they are a stalker. I love her new curtains.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #225
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Princessbelle, I think you're right. A crush is supposed to be all about the fun of it all. I think it's exciting and adds flavour to an otherwise boring day. So, whatever your description of 'a crush' is, it's more about the fun of it all than anything else.

Oh, and I never admit to anything..

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #226
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
You know, for years I have looked at these "crush" threads and had the same thoughts.

1) I have never had a crush

2) I am not sure I know what a crush is.

I am thinking that maybe the definition of crush is "sort of" liking somebody?

That doesn't happen to me. I like a person, I never "sort of" like a person.

Maybe someone can explain it to me?

I suppose I might sometimes "think" I like a person. Like I could say to myself, "I think I like this person". Is that a crush?
Quote:
Ok, well, that is rather simple. For some reason I assumed it more complicated than that. Thanks.
Quote:
I don't have a hard and fast definition of "crush." I do know if I find myself thinking of them, enjoy talking with them, spending time with them, I may have a crush on them. For me, "crush" does not mean I am interested in a romance or sexual liaison. It can, but not necessarily.

I'm fortunate, I still crush on my girlfriend. She holds my interest and even better the crush is mutual.
For me, it's the initial woozy warm 'n fuzzy you get with someone in the verrrry beginning of the relationship. Kind of like what Belle is saying. The butterflies in the tummy when you see an email from them or the unconscious smile that plays across your face when you read a post of theirs or the seed of the 'what if' game. What if s/he/y is single and knows I exist, etc.

Remember when we were kids and passed the note that said, "If you like me, check yes or no"? It's like that feeling you had right before you found out what his/her choice was and then, if it was yes, there was an additional burst of warm 'n fuzzy and you crushes a bit more.

Crushes can be nice. That little thrill in the tum tum does it for me. Or it used to. Nowadays, I'm fresh out of crushes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 09:56 PM   #227
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Unless they are a stalker. I love her new curtains.
What's wrong with stalkers? They let you know if your fashion sense is off or if you need to do laundry or buy soap.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #228
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Definately a bit more than crush but enjoying every single second!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 01:48 AM   #229
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes. I too have been reading the crush thread for many years and I can't remember anyone ever actually giving a name to their crush. The exception would be they say the name only if it is a matter of community knowledge that they are partnered, dating, married. As anyone else noticed this?
Quote:
Well, that is something different from what I was talking about, although I do agree that it is sort of a pointless thread for the reason you indicate.

What I am saying is that I have never felt I have ever had a crush on anyone, ever, anywhere. Here I am defining crush as being "sort of" liking someone. So, I was asking for a definition.
lol, i stalk this thread all the time in case someone puts my name, because i'm too dense to know if someone actually likes me or is just being nice.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:52 AM   #230
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I feel the same as Scandalandy, I wouldn't know if someone crushed on me unless they hit with something or left me a note. I loved getting those if you like me circle yes or no notes. I miss those days. Things were so much easier. Of course I just hang in the background so that's probably why. No biggie.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 07:38 AM   #231
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
lol, i stalk this thread all the time in case someone puts my name, because i'm too dense to know if someone actually likes me or is just being nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
I feel the same as Scandalandy, I wouldn't know if someone crushed on me unless they hit with something or left me a note. I loved getting those if you like me circle yes or no notes. I miss those days. Things were so much easier. Of course I just hang in the background so that's probably why. No biggie.
Yep! Same here! ….I’m very observant about people’s behaviour and body language, but, completely clueless when someone has a crush on me, lol! Of course the use of a message, a gigantic neon sign, a 2x4 with my name on it or standing in front of me and saying so have always been affect ways for me to find out! LOL!

At school we passed ‘love notes’ around; Lee sent me one and I thought it was a joke. She asked me why I threw it away, so when I told her I believed it to be a wind-up she told me how she felt about me….see! Blunt is always best, lol!

When K told me she thought I was beautiful and asked me out for coffee, my initial reaction was one of an animal caught in the headlights: “What me? ….Ummm….yes, I’d like too, thank you!” She laughed at my reaction and thought it was cute, lol!

A Butch here has a crush on me and has told me so a while back and a friendship has developed because of it.

I may secretly send a wink to my crushes; soooo, anyone getting one will either feel flattered or completely terrified! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 07:55 AM   #232
Daktari

...several
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #233
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I haz crushes...and I like for them to be "secret" for the most part....however, I HAVE stepped up and told said person(s) I crushed her/them!! GRIN!
Old 02-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #234
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Crushes..

Well for heck sake there are so many kinds of crushes.. for example...

a REAL fall on your face kinda crush = gaga over someone

a FC (femme crush) i crush SO many femmes around here, hopelessly devoted to each and every one of them

also a FC (friend crush), could be anyone that i have come to crush over the years...

a crush doesn't always mean you wanna grab the Uhaul! Sometimes it just means HEY I think you are crushable!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 03:54 PM   #235
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
Yep those middle school days were always easier.

I'm still so new in the community, I, too, often need a 2x4 upside the head to realize that somebody is trying to get my attention....
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 04:04 PM   #236
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Amen to the 2X4. I just always assume people just want to chat with me and nothing more. Too bad there wasn't an app or something for sending those cute little notes we used to hand out in school <g>. Or, for a novel idea, we could actually be really grownup about it and tell the person we are crushing on that we are interested in them LOL. And that little piece of advice was definitely a, "Do as I say not as I do", piece of advice LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
Yep those middle school days were always easier.

I'm still so new in the community, I, too, often need a 2x4 upside the head to realize that somebody is trying to get my attention....
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 04:26 PM   #237
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

why yes i do actually... sev'ral in fact.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:51 PM   #238
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=SweetJane;524849]Yep those middle school days were always easier.

Yep..if someone gave you one of those little candy hearts on Valentines day that said Be Mine in red poison and you ate it- then your fate was sealed.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #239
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a check yes or no note!!!!!

Apparently i am a 2x4 femme
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 07:15 AM   #240
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
a check yes or no note!!!!!

Apparently i am a 2x4 femme
There seems to be a few of us!

Hey Butches!! Can you take the less subtle approach? Please and thank you!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: