Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 08-11-2014, 08:18 AM   #1
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Trouble Posting Pics

Hi!
I'm a freebee member. Up till lately I could post photos from online websites, but now, I can't even do that. Wondering if the rules have changed, or if I'm doing something wrong? Anyways, this is the thread I was trying to post the photos in. Like I said, I had no problems doing this before...

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...533#post926533
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:06 AM   #2
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Okie- post the link here of the photo you are trying to post.

Some sites do disable hot linking and I suspect you've chosen a photo where got linking is disabled.

Thanks
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2014, 09:32 PM   #3
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Okie- post the link here of the photo you are trying to post.

Some sites do disable hot linking and I suspect you've chosen a photo where got linking is disabled.

Thanks

Huh, I didn't know that. It let me post the link itself, and on my post in the thread, there is a little broken picture image/icon up by the link. Anyway, here is the link to the pic. It's a jpg, and I'm pretty sure it's within the size limits. Anyway, it's what I posted in the thread, I gave you a link for that as well, already. Here is the jpg link.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt...bmho1_1280.jpg
Old 08-12-2014, 09:40 PM   #4
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Here you go okie....usually if your post is showing the broken pic icon it has to do with a typo like not erasing the extra http in the link best thing to do is to do a preview of post before submitting the post if you're not sure hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2014, 09:43 PM   #5
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanks to both of you. At least now I wont get quite so frustrated, I'll know what to look for.
The Following User Says Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 04:05 PM   #6
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I did an update of iCloud today on my iPad, and now I can't get a picture to post. I'm chicking on the image and copying, and when I get over to my post and click the photo icon, I do not get an option to paste. Thats the way I had been doing it.

I've tried clicking on copy other ways, I do get the option to paste. Then I go back and erase the first http part. All that shows when I preview is a small blue box with a question mark.

Help me

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:22 PM   #7
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Send me a link that you were trying to post a pic with and I'll check to see if it will post for me on my computer or you can check with a regular computer you might have? It may be the picture link itself has a problem or something on your ipad is different than a reg. computer? I can post it here so you can see it if it works.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:56 PM   #8
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.cupcakesgarden.com/very-g...read-cupcakes/

Old 10-02-2014, 06:41 PM   #9
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

That link is a site that requires you to download an app to install to get to the recipes etc. You cannot post it as a picture here because of how it is setup as a page you cannot display as a pic on the front page of the site. Sorry. I tried it only gives me the box below with no picture. Some sites are like that or the site's pictures are too large to post as a pic here on the planet.
Medusa mentioned in a post above that some sites don't allow hot linking that they disable hot linking on the sites, that could be the problem as well.

I even tried several of the pics I clicked on within that link, they don't work either.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:22 PM   #10
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

bump* for Besame'
Old 10-03-2014, 07:25 PM   #11
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

thanks for the bump

Oh, I have more questions....maybe a little later?

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2014, 09:35 PM   #12
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
thanks for the bump

Oh, I have more questions....maybe a little later?
ok, just send me a message, if I can help you I will gladly do so.