Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'll be out in a minute!!!!....

okay..... have you ever been peacefully sitting on the throne, minding your own bizness ........and you are startled by the rudeness of someone not knocking before they try to open the door?
you know, that little rattle that suddenly sounds like it is becoming a regular SWAT Team entry into your stall or your bathroom? Or the repeated tries, as if the door was going to suddenly unlock itself after the first attempt at opening?

What is your line to those people?

I'll be out in a minute!!!!
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2012, 12:34 PM   #2
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

HELLO.....

... .... ...
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2012, 12:48 PM   #3
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

A drunk reply - "if you wait I will leave it smelling all pretty for you"... door stopped rattling. Right then.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2012, 12:51 PM   #4
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

We have an employee bathroom at work and I have a boss the checks the handle first. When it doesn't open, she knocks...hello, if it's locked, there must be someone in there, so why even bother knocking. Just go away and if you're in a hurry, can't wait, go use the public bathrooms. I hate to feel like I'm being rushed out because a boss doesn't want to use the public ones.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #5
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

I used to work with a total tool who used the women's bathroom (single-occupant) all the time because it was 5 steps closer to his office than the men's. He would go #2 and leave it, used everyone's body sprays (which we kept in the cupboards) as air freshener, and once shaved over the sink at lunch and left hair in it. We complained to HR, but he would just stop for awhile and get back to it. He was also pretty high up in the company, so there wasn't much we could do.

Fortunately for me, one day, that I locked the door so I could do my business. We'd all taken to locking the door in case he barged in. I heard him rattling the knob and started singing, to the tune of Jingle Bells, "Occupied, occupied, bathroom's occupiiiied..." He swore, laughed and went away.

It sounds funny, but my heart was in my mouth. He finally was told to stop it or he'd have to give up his office and take a cubicle, instead, closer to the men's bathroom.
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2012, 12:55 PM   #6
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default :)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Sittin On Tha Toilet - YouTube[/nomedia]
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2012, 03:38 PM   #7
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Normally I just say somebody is in here. If they keep rattling the door, then on the way out I use the famous phrase of "Steve Irwin" DANGER DANGER DANGER

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2012, 03:53 PM   #8
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

"Someone's in here, wait your turn."I'd like to say "I'll be done when you get some manners", but why piss 'em off.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2012, 04:11 PM   #9
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

"We'll be awhile, come back later!", accenting on the WE"LL part.
Leaves them wondering who the heck is "WE" and what the heck are they doing in there!
But they might just linger to hear if there is something naughty going on!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #10
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I usually say, "someone's in here!" then when I come out I say, "you don't really want to go in there" You should see the faces I get of course I'm only joking lol
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2012, 05:10 PM   #11
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

being the trucker traveling lady that i am .........
iand using the public rest rooms......
if i had a dime everytime .........

there are 4 ?? 8 or what ever stalls..... alll empty yours in the only 1 occupied ( door closed)
someone comes in...... what do they , try to open YOUR stall door!!!
whats up with that???
then some say a im sorry thing.. geeshh

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:14 PM   #12
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation

If at work:
No thank you, I am giving at the office.

If a public restroom:
Come on in, careful not to step in the huge puddle.
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WomenMoveMe For This Useful Post: