Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-15-2012, 07:10 AM   #21
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

I hope everyone is fairing well, you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 08:30 AM   #22
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

An estimated 283 million dollars of damages in Sedgwick County, Ks. (Wichita Area) A state of disaster was declared.

We've seen worse. I'm glad no lives were lost here.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 08:39 AM   #23
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenade View Post
An estimated 283 million dollars of damages in Sedgwick County, Ks. (Wichita Area) A state of disaster was declared.

We've seen worse. I'm glad no lives were lost here.
this is hard on an already struggling economy.

Glad to hear that no lives were lost.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 09:57 AM   #24
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

5 dead and 3 states still under bullseye for tornados.
Thoughts and prayers continue. Be safe!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #25
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
Red and I were able to drive around Norman today and observe some of the damage. The part that saddened me most is Andrews Park had many trees uprooted and damaged beyond help. I grew up playing in that park and had my first girl crush for the Parks and Recreation woman who brought us equipment to play with everyday. Her name was Julie and she was hot..LOL. Oh to be a young kid again.
Oh, wow. I spent 5 years of my childhood in Norman. Was Andrews Park where they used to hold the Medieval Fair? We used to love that place.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #26
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
Oh, wow. I spent 5 years of my childhood in Norman. Was Andrews Park where they used to hold the Medieval Fair? We used to love that place.
Yes it was originally celebrated there, then they moved it to the duck pond at OU until President Boren's wife Molly said the University of Oklahoma should not align itself with "THOSE" kinds of people :-(. She is not the friendliest person for sure. It is now held at Reeves park and is boring. Haven't been in years.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post: