Old 10-19-2017, 07:21 PM   #261
Contradictor

How Do You Identify?:
I don't!Kinda wish I did.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever you think suits
Relationship Status:
Hers

Contradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST Reputation

Moisturiser
Electric toothbrush charger
Mobile charger
Book
Antibiotics that my (old) dog has to take first thing on a morning, to remind me.
Contradictor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Contradictor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 05:26 PM   #262
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– iDock/radio
– Essence oils
– Night stand light
– Daily med/vitamin holder
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 06:09 PM   #263
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Everything but the kitchen sink.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2018, 11:47 AM   #264
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

The antique headboard to my bed, serves as my night table:

Inside two of the cubby's, I have antique glass jars filled with pens, pencils, metal nail files, and an assortment of favorite nail polishes.

On top of the headboard: alarm clock, heart monitor, cute bag filled with manicure/pedicure supplies.

Inside the main, unsheltered compartment area: two sets of antique binocular's, Blue-Emu cream jars, and a small box of Puff's lotion tissues, a canister of mace, and the business card for on-site armed guard security team with their 24-hour service phone number, and a big metal flashlight.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 09:13 AM   #265
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Right now, a wonderful Christmas card, with beautiful words. I think I truly found an honest wordsmith.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 10:23 AM   #266
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Right now, a wonderful Christmas card, with beautiful words. I think I truly found an honest wordsmith.

In this day and age of electronic messaging, Email etc etc there is still nothing that compares to a letter or card (or both) that you can simply pick up and read over and over again!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 10:26 AM   #267
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
As Jane Austen states in Persuasion.......

“Let us never underestimate the power of a well-written letter.”
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 11:23 AM   #268
Oklahomagal

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Oklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST Reputation

Books and candles
Oklahomagal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomagal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 12:04 PM   #269
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

needle, thread & a beloved embroidery scissor, a sm. watercolor palette, ink, waterglass, calligraphy pen, watercolor brush, small art journal, cotton cloth, lavender buds, a twig from the maple tree outside
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 12:55 PM   #270
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I have a night table with drawers, so I am able to hide most of my stuff. I even keep my glasses in the top drawer.

CPAP machine
Lamp
Bottle of water
Phone when I am not using it
Old 12-29-2018, 01:58 PM   #271
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

superman electrical clock (even displays time on ceiling)

latern with batteries for when the power goes off

small pocket knife

2 boxes Aguila 12 gauge shotgun mini-shells (1 lead slugs, 1 buckshot)

box containing a Crimsom Trace Rail Master cmr-206 green laser ... this one is missing one of the adapters and it is the one I need ... perhaps I will cut a piece of hard plastic tonight, you know ---->>> rig one to fit, shouldn't be difficult

pen and small writing pad

headlight with headband for when one of the dogs needs an unscheduled pottie break or has an upset tummy during the night

a quarter
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 02:22 PM   #272
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Bedside table...

Reading lamp
Notebook and pen
Book
Crystals
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 02:33 PM   #273
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
superman electrical clock (even displays time on ceiling)

latern with batteries for when the power goes off

small pocket knife

2 boxes Aguila 12 gauge shotgun mini-shells (1 lead slugs, 1 buckshot)

box containing a Crimsom Trace Rail Master cmr-206 green laser ... this one is missing one of the adapters and it is the one I need ... perhaps I will cut a piece of hard plastic tonight, you know ---->>> rig one to fit, shouldn't be difficult

pen and small writing pad

headlight with headband for when one of the dogs needs an unscheduled pottie break or has an upset tummy during the night

a quarter
super nice lay-out Rock..maybe i should pull my 45 from cupboard?? but have loaded Mossberg pump in closet..probably should relocate it next to bed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 03:46 PM   #274
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bedside table

Wow! I see all these posts with guns. That scares me. I don't think that I could date someone with a gun on/in the bedside table.

I am a basic guy. On my bedside table is a bottle of water, chapstick, a lamp, photos of family, and an emergency light. That is it, just basic stuff.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 04:01 PM   #275
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Wow! I see all these posts with guns. That scares me. I don't think that I could date someone with a gun on/in the bedside table.

I am a basic guy. On my bedside table is a bottle of water, chapstick, a lamp, photos of family, and an emergency light. That is it, just basic stuff.
hey Chad..understand your concern, but we've had a Meth lab raid a few houses down, and a burglary too. We're pretty sure we have a dealer a street over. We kind of have a unspoken neighborhood watch but we're gone part of the day. I'm from Seattle and had a few close calls. If you live in the country, you're lucky. Where I live it's known as the Meth county of the state. I don't relish the idea of having to use protection but i'm a woman and often alone. In the world i live in you have to take reasonable measures to be safe, if you don't you're just foolish-
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 04:16 PM   #276
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
hey Chad..understand your concern, but we've had a Meth lab raid a few houses down, and a burglary too. We're pretty sure we have a dealer a street over. We kind of have a unspoken neighborhood watch but we're gone part of the day. I'm from Seattle and had a few close calls. If you live in the country, you're lucky. Where I live it's known as the Meth county of the state. I don't relish the idea of having to use protection but i'm a woman and often alone. In the world i live in you have to take reasonable measures to be safe, if you don't you're just foolish-
Kitty my dear friend,

I apologize if I offended you. I know many folks that need guns in their lives. Please accept my apology.

I am terrified of guns for good reasons.

I am sorry,
Chad
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 04:37 PM   #277
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Kitty my dear friend,

I apologize if I offended you. I know many folks that need guns in their lives. Please accept my apology.

I am terrified of guns for good reasons.

I am sorry,
Chad
Chad, no need to apologize. You are a beautiful person and seem to have a really nice life, that's wonderful. I wish I could say the same. I was raised from a tiny girl with loaded guns all around me, under beds, sofa cushions, cupboards, under my dad's pillow. I was awed by my dad and he just had to say "don't touch" and i can say I never did. Curious, yes but knew i just better not. Living around guns was everyday normal for me I never thought for a second it was weird. It wasn't until I was a young lady that I came to understand how powerful and lethal they were because i'd never handled one til then. I wasn't in love with them then and sure am not now. They are dangerous tools that you hope you never ever have to use.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 04:50 PM   #278
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Chad, no need to apologize. You are a beautiful person and seem to have a really nice life, that's wonderful. I wish I could say the same. I was raised from a tiny girl with loaded guns all around me, under beds, sofa cushions, cupboards, under my dad's pillow. I was awed by my dad and he just had to say "don't touch" and i can say I never did. Curious, yes but knew i just better not. Living around guns was everyday normal for me I never thought for a second it was weird. It wasn't until I was a young lady that I came to understand how powerful and lethal they were because i'd never handled one til then. I wasn't in love with them then and sure am not now. They are dangerous tools that you hope you never ever have to use.
Thank you my dear friend,

I am sorry that you had a life with guns.
My dad had guns my entire life. I even took a gun safety course. Unfortunately, guns were aimed at me and I almost lost my life. That is why I am terrified of them.

Stay safe my friend,
Chad
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 05:10 PM   #279
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I have a 1950's kitchen table next to my bed with my desktop computer, modem, screen, and speakers, a back-scratcher, various bills to pay Monday, a cup of green tea, pens and pencils, a Bible, phone and charger, a grocery list, my cat Larry, a few cigars, lighter, flashlight, and a hollowed out tissue box I hide my 38 Taurus revolver under.

Last edited by Glenn; 12-29-2018 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Paying my bills on Monday
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 09:49 PM   #280
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default bedside

hmmm...reading lamp...books...sketch book...pencil...pen
journal...my eyeglasses, sub's eyeglasses...some other personal things.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: