Old 04-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jo's Kitchen (and yes, the coffee IS on...)

Hello my hunies and homies

By popular demand (well....a couple butches I know demanded it ), Jo's Kitchen is now open. The coffee is on, and there's always a good meal, a warm hug and some good conversation.

I hope that all of our old hunies and homies find their way home...and some new ones come to join our little family. This is a great place to hang out, visit with friends, get silly...all we ask is that you take note of the sign over the door...the one that says "Drama Free Zone."

For dinner tonight (since I'm not sure how many are gonna show up...) I've rolled a prime rib in kosher salt and crushed pepper (makes a nice crunchy crust), and of course a little au jus and horseradish for dunking and dipping....plus baked potatoes with all the trimmings, a nice green salad....and I might even break open a bottle of Merlot. There's cold Dr. Pepper in the fridge (cuz my baby lives here too)...and feel free to BYOB. For dessert....we might have to do my (in)famous hot fudge cake...just because.

Anyone hungry?
Old 04-27-2010, 12:39 PM   #2
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

its about damn time woman....i was getitng tired of stale bread and bologna..lol...what a wonderful dinner you have planned...ill take care of clean up duty for you even.

and i believe i can even in the open in our new home
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 12:58 PM   #3
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

chrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Excellant Jo!!! i was just beginning to die of hunger!! Omg.....prime rib, baked potatoes......yummy!! And a bottle of merlot....oh!!! sounds perfect!! I brought along some beers, and a nice Californian Cabernet sauvignon!!
And i promise to help Scoote with the cleaning up...gee...us butches can be demanding....but we are worth it...yeah?? lol
Old 04-27-2010, 01:13 PM   #4
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

You are worth it...all of you (and my sweetie most of all, of course)

Now we just need to round up all of our hunies and homies , enjoy a little .....and figure out how to install a hot tub!

If you all want any other rooms, you'll need to build them....cuz no doubt I'll be busy in the kitchen until some of our femme (and butch) friends who like to cook find their way back home!
Old 04-27-2010, 01:50 PM   #5
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Nice place ya got here Jo ... love what you've done with it .. curtains are adorable n I just love all your new appliances.

Prime Rib sounds wonderful ... I'll skip the potato n dessert ..but it will be like torture ..have some added pounds to lose after the winter ..oh my !
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:58 PM   #6
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Hello family,

Sounds like a delicious dinner Jo honey. I'm with Scoote, sandwiches just doesn't cut it.

Hopefully our home will be renovated quickly and we are all back home where we belong.

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #7
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat/Ally_J View Post

Nice place ya got here Jo ... love what you've done with it .. curtains are adorable n I just love all your new appliances.

Prime Rib sounds wonderful ... I'll skip the potatoe n dessert ..but it will be like torture ..have some added pounds to lose after the winter ..oh my !
Uh oh....don't let our butch friends hear that Kat...we don't have a yoga room (yet!) but they may offer to help you work off those pounds!

Okay...prime rib and salad for Kat....and a big hug too!

And yes, I'm loving the stainless steel appliances! My sweetie is so good to me!
Old 04-27-2010, 02:02 PM   #8
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
Hello family,

Sounds like a delicious dinner Jo honey. I'm with Scoote, sandwiches just doesn't cut it.

Hopefully our home will be renovated quickly and we are all back home where we belong.

Musicman
((((( Music )))))....so glad you found us here in our new? temporary? who knows? home!

Pull up a chair and tell us what's been going on with you....work still keeping you super busy? Don't tell me you're still getting up before dawn!
Old 04-27-2010, 05:41 PM   #9
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Jo,

things are still very busy with work. Looking for songs for a new artist who has taken three of my songs so far. Baby Face will be producing at least one of my songs. Jay Z and Wyclef are on board as well.

Yes hon I'm still getting up before dawn. 3:30/4 am 7 days a week rain or shine.

I seem to be dragging my ass these days.

Hopefully we'll be back to our regular home soon.

Love

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:02 PM   #10
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
Hi Jo,

things are still very busy with work. Looking for songs for a new artist who has taken three of my songs so far. Baby Face will be producing at least one of my songs. Jay Z and Wyclef are on board as well.

Yes hon I'm still getting up before dawn. 3:30/4 am 7 days a week rain or shine.

I seem to be dragging my ass these days.

Hopefully we'll be back to our regular home soon.

Love

Musicman

Wow that's an incredibly long work day my friend
Exciting stuff though....and I wish you massive success!
Old 04-27-2010, 06:02 PM   #11
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

oh no- making me hungry. lol.
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:07 PM   #12
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
oh no- making me hungry. lol.
That's a good thing Cyclopea...and we always have room for one more (or many!) here. Welcome!

Now for the most important question...how do you like your prime rib?
Old 04-27-2010, 06:07 PM   #13
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

one cup original columbian only with half and half. I'll take a raincheck on everything else.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:10 PM   #14
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
one cup original columbian only with half and half. I'll take a raincheck on everything else.
Good thing the coffee pot is always on...(and I drink entirely too much of it myself!)
Welcome Jet!
Old 04-27-2010, 06:12 PM   #15
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
That's a good thing Cyclopea...and we always have room for one more (or many!) here. Welcome!

Now for the most important question...how do you like your prime rib?
Thank you dear-
I'll take that prime rib anyway I can get it
What a nice thread!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 06:28 PM   #16
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

*coming thru back door,smelling wonderful aromas filling ther kitchen*

hi honey i see you have guests...thats great...sorry im late--u know how work can be....glad to see ya Jet and Cyclopea(hoping that is right)

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat nice to see ur beautiful face here

and MM...yanno i got nothin but love for you..sorry to hear ur working so hard

well im gonna go get comfy and be back in a bit

*putting on new pot of coffee before heading out of the kitchen*
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 07:15 PM   #17
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
*coming thru back door,smelling wonderful aromas filling ther kitchen*

hi honey i see you have guests...thats great...sorry im late--u know how work can be....glad to see ya Jet and Cyclopea(hoping that is right)
Hi baby * giving you a big smoochie kiss *

Thanks for putting on the coffee...
Cyclopea, I'm giving you a nice end cut of prime rib and a loaded baked potato

I hope Scoote warned you...I have a thing about feeding people!
Looks like our hunies and homies are finding their way back home...

I'll be heading to bed soon ....have to be up before the birds so I can catch a plane to my baby
Old 04-27-2010, 08:30 PM   #18
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Wink any way?

[QUOTE=Cyclopea;93617]Thank you dear-
What a nice thread!

tofurkeyrib?

violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 08:34 PM   #19
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

[quote=violaine;93709]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
Thank you dear-
What a nice thread!

tofurkeyrib?

Yes that would be fine as long as there's gravy!
Old 04-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #20
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Default of course-

kicked up a notch-

violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post: