Old 11-16-2018, 06:38 PM   #14201
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

Do people know what the fuck MONOGAMOUS means?
Fuck...I'm not interested in being your third!!!
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2018, 08:40 PM   #14202
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

the Boston Celtics & Toronto Raptors tied at 107 regulation time ~ 5 min. of overtime ~ good game on both sides

crossing my fingers for my team
Old 11-17-2018, 12:21 AM   #14203
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

Considering deleting my dating profile. 1) I'm not getting any "likes" or messages 2) I'm getting unwanted likes from people that I don't want to see my profile 3) I'm seeing the same people over and over again 4) I haven't met anyone on these sites or got passed the initial greetings and actually meet up.
I'd rather go out to a club or bar and meet people that way. I don't know why people think online dating is so great.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2018, 12:41 AM   #14204
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Flying!

I'm not overly fond of it but I do it regardless!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2018, 09:31 PM   #14205
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Figuring out the best route to the airport which will avoid the mall gridlocks
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2018, 10:01 PM   #14206
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

Thanksgiving with mom, my cousin, and her family was fun. I guess that I had the day off? But I cooked and cleaned all day.

Tomarrow back to moving too many boxes. Ugh.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2018, 07:56 AM   #14207
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Seems family's gathered more this year and were thankful .
Old 11-24-2018, 04:18 PM   #14208
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,075 Times in 8,585 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Purging

Tossed out a bunch of stuff and it felt good.

Got rid of a tree stump that was the base of a table. Something left over from a marriage. Why have I been hanging on to it??? Tossed out that bad boy today.

Did not toss out the wooden love seat. Will see if D’Andra wants it.

Didn’t toss out the books. Will give them to Mitzi or the library.

Didn’t toss out some of her gifts. They’ll stay in the garage for now. Will toss them later.

Didn’t toss the plants. Will give them away and start anew.

Didn’t pull out the holiday decorations. Bah humbug and all that jazz.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2018, 08:29 PM   #14209
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Consulting with the oral surgeon this Wednesday. Can I last that long before opening the Southern Comfort?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2018, 09:43 AM   #14210
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,516 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Its me day!

Finished with Black Friday! The quilt is finished! (Yay, I can vacuum up all the purple stuffs)

This is my first Christmas, alone. I've pulled out my Christmas decorations and decided, I can decorate for me! So girl cave style it is! Soft pinks, vintage style. That will make happy

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2018, 09:48 AM   #14211
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Looking into taking me and the ex to a "RAGE ROOM".

There is one an hour away from me, called Smash Therapy.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2018, 09:53 AM   #14212
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's "socially acceptable" drag. With furries. I love it!

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 11-25-2018 at 09:55 AM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2018, 03:45 PM   #14213
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Just thinking about this years Grey Cup game. Wondering why people in Edmonton don't want the Stamps to win, but would rather have Ottawa win.
Come on, let's keep it in the West. Are you that petty?
Old 11-28-2018, 12:40 AM   #14214
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Just applied to 8 companies. Wish me luck that at least one of them responds to me.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2018, 05:53 AM   #14215
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Friday night...

I had a heart attack. I have never been in that much pain in my life. The cardiac interventionalist was able to place a stent in my a main artery in my heart. The previous one put in 2 weeks ago became 100% occluded. Please, women...if you have unusual chest discomfort please do not disregard it. Listen to your body. You know your body better than anyone else. My next step is starting cardiac rehab. It’s been a tough year with mom dying in March and then this event. I will pull through this. I have a strong faith, a good support network and the will to live. So that’s what is on my mind.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:42 AM   #14216
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
I had a heart attack. I have never been in that much pain in my life. The cardiac interventionalist was able to place a stent in my a main artery in my heart. The previous one put in 2 weeks ago became 100% occluded. Please, women...if you have unusual chest discomfort please do not disregard it. Listen to your body. You know your body better than anyone else. My next step is starting cardiac rehab. It’s been a tough year with mom dying in March and then this event. I will pull through this. I have a strong faith, a good support network and the will to live. So that’s what is on my mind.
Oh my gosh! I'm glad you are on the mend now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2018, 12:51 AM   #14217
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

So much on my mind. I have so many appointments for iron infusions doctor appointments and physical therapy it’s insane. Actually I am cancelling and moving some of them because I have to work sometime and there are just too many too close together! Then there is moving which will happen in the month of December. Then there is my daughters birthday and Christmas. I need a few more of me this month. It’s very overwhelming. There’s so much to plan and do and I’m not a planner lol. I’m more go with the flow/spur of the moment. So this month will be quite the chaotic adventure.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:07 AM   #14218
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

Sometimes I say things that I should not say but most of the time I wish that I could say what I really believe but I feel tethered.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2018, 10:10 PM   #14219
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Hopefully things will be looking up in the next couple months.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2018, 06:24 AM   #14220
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

sleep....sleep is definitely on my mind...and with the end of the semester coming soon.....LOTS AND LOTS of sleep...
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post: