Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Old 11-11-2010, 08:54 AM   #61
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy In Florida View Post
Don't you hate it when cashiers at some stores ask for your phone number when you make a purchase?
Yes and I usually give them the number for the local time service or tell them I don't have a phone.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 08:55 AM   #62
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Yes! I tell them mine is unlisted...No reason why they need to know that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy In Florida View Post
Don't you hate it when cashiers at some stores ask for your phone number when you make a purchase?
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:39 AM   #63
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Dont you hate it when you leave the towels in the dryer and after a long hot shower you have to walk through the house wet, butt naked and cold to get to the dryer to get one?
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:50 AM   #64
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when:

~You can't get the sale price unless you have one of those customer cards? I have so many cards on my key ring, sometimes I can't find the freakin house key.

~You finally memorize the automated phone menu for a place you frequently call and then hear....our menu options have changed.

~When you buy 10 items at the store and the clerk asks if you want a bag? Really? You have to ask?

~When you go to the supermarket with your list in the order of the store layout only to discover they reset the store?

~When you are the only car on the road and some dweeb insists on pulling out of a side road about an inch before you reach them?

~When you have been on hold for so long, when an actual human picks up, you find yourself stammering because you forgot who you called?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #65
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Don't you hate it when:

~You can't get the sale price unless you have one of those customer cards? I have so many cards on my key ring, sometimes I can't find the freakin house key.

~You finally memorize the automated phone menu for a place you frequently call and then hear....our menu options have changed.

~When you buy 10 items at the store and the clerk asks if you want a bag? Really? You have to ask?

~When you go to the supermarket with your list in the order of the store layout only to discover they reset the store?

~When you are the only car on the road and some dweeb insists on pulling out of a side road about an inch before you reach them?

~When you have been on hold for so long, when an actual human picks up, you find yourself stammering because you forgot who you called?

Yes to all of the above.

May I add - don't you hate it when you choose what appears to be a reasonably efficient checkout or teller line only to discover that you have entered the retail/bank equivalent of the Twilight Zone?

I have come to the conclusion that one of my jobs in this world is to seek out and identify the absolute worst of the worst when it comes to checkout and teller lines. If you see me in a line - ANY line, do not...I repeat, DO NOT get behind me. This includes drive-up lines too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 10:57 AM   #66
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when you have your day planned and then MOM calls with other plans........Ummm well thank God for Mom but her plans usually are not anywhere close to my agenda. Yep headed to Mom's now. Goodbye

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #67
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when you are climbing back into bed since you just got home from work... I made the choice to work overnights... and you get asked "Why are you going back to bed?" Seriously? Then you get asked "If you can, could you give the dog a bath before we get home?" Again... Seriously?
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #68
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Dont you hate it when you go out with all your coupled friends and your the third wheel? It sucks

Dont you hate it when you have no beautiful girl to hold in your arms to watch over at night while she sleeps

Dont you hate it when there is no one to kiss and cuddle just because?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #69
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

You cant stop watching the shake weight commercial when it is on!!!!!!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:25 PM   #70
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when someone gives you their keys and says "you drive" then they want to tell you how to drive and what route to take?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:31 PM   #71
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when you clean out the cat litter box and just when you're finished your cat trots in and marks his/her territory. Not even a thank you. Where's the gratitude?

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 10:22 AM   #72
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphiteta2s View Post
Don't you hate it when you clean out the cat litter box and just when you're finished your cat trots in and marks his/her territory. Not even a thank you. Where's the gratitude?
If we were talking about my cat, the gratitude would come in the form of the look that says: "By all means move at a glacial pace...consider yourself lucky that I did not use an alternate location." And, as if to reinforce her position, she would kick up a few pawfuls of litter all over the place upon her exit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 01:35 PM   #73
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dont you hate it when :

You go to sleep exhausted and dream about something scary and you wake up try and shake it off and go back to sleep only to pick up right where you left off? And it continues ALL night long?
Old 11-13-2010, 01:46 PM   #74
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Dont you hate it when :

You go to sleep exhausted and dream about something scary and you wake up try and shake it off and go back to sleep only to pick up right where you left off? And it continues ALL night long?

I am HIGHLY scared of snakes... They friek me out to no end.. And my dream last night me, my best friend and her gf and three others who I dont know in my dream were on an expedition in the jungle and snakes were everywhere... I'd wake up hollering frieking Simon out then calm myeslf and try and go back to sleep only to pick up where I left off all night long.. I havent done that in a dream since my mom died. A year later I dreamed of her, I could see her, I could feel her it was so real like last night. I dreamed that I got a phone call from the cemetary where she was buried telling me they buried her alive and I rushed to the cemetary and it was a reunion and I felt so happy she was alive and crying and loving on her and kissing on her, and I took her home and the next morning she was sitting in the living room in the recliner she always sat in and she said she has to go back. her body was shutting down and she was dying soon. I remember crying I couldnt wake up, and I just grabbed her and was sobbing hysterically... Begging her not to go, and when I woke up I actually had tears running down my face like I had been sobbing.... Ive often wondered what dreams mean....
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 05:06 PM   #75
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Don't YOU Hate It When??

Your vet tells you that even though it is great your old cat has energy and is eating that he could just all of a sudden go into a coma from his kidney disease? Even if his blood work doesn't show any significant decline...

Was thinking that all the treatment he is getting would somehow make this a slower decline kind of thing and not a sudden situation of either his dying at home or needing to have him put down.

But, right now he is being himself and ruling the household, so, I'll just have to deal with this. Life just has adaptations...
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #76
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

You are looking forward to ordering some take out (Indian) food, only to call and hear a message that they are closed for two months!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 07:33 PM   #77
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default dont you

Don't you hate it when you're doing something and you have a tool in your hand and set it down, then can't remember where you set it down at. 2 hours later you find it in some odd place like the bathroom.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:46 PM   #78
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
You are looking forward to ordering some take out (Indian) food, only to call and hear a message that they are closed for two months!
BOO!!!! *Laughing* I will never forget a beach trip my partner & I took a few years ago. There is a seafood restaurant there that we frequent on our trips. Much to our displeasure, they were closed for remodeling our WHOLE trip, so we didn't even once get to delight in their delicious dinners!
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 10:35 PM   #79
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

the weather changing to cold makes your fingers and callouses start to crack...one of the first sure signs that winter is here...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:48 AM   #80
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

When you make supper and it is a disaster...like soggy french fries and chicken still raw......uggggg yuck

The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: