Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Careers, Work, Business

View Poll Results: What is Your Employment Status?
I am employed full time. 84 53.85%
I am employed part time. 7 4.49%
I do freelance work. 7 4.49%
I am on unemployment. 6 3.85%
I am not currently employed. 4 2.56%
I am not currently employed but looking for a job. 7 4.49%
I am currently employed and looking for a better job. 7 4.49%
I work more than one job. 6 3.85%
I am on disability. 15 9.62%
Other: See thread for explanation 13 8.33%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2010, 12:24 PM   #61
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I'm a social worker x 15 years and love my job. Up until 2 yrs ago I worked in a psychatric hospital, inpatient as well as outpatient, mainly with kids and teenagers. It was a job that took over my life, and that was good and bad. On the good side I was doing something meaningful that feels like a calling to me, being there for people when they are at their very lowest. On the opposite end, because I was working tons of usually unpaid overtime (even my vacation days sometimes) in an emotionally draining field, it interfered with other areas of my life so that I was not able to have a well-rounded life. It was my husbutch, BB, who finally enouraged me to find something that was also meaningful work but which was not a job where I did nothing BUT work in life. This involved taking a pay cut and I sure was nervous to do that. However, my Honey's confidence in me helped me take that step, and I'm grateful I did ever since. Shortly after I left, the hospital where I worked closed down. Now I work at a small school for kids who have been kicked out of all the public schools. Many of them are foster kids, often born on drugs, and living a life in poverty. This school is the last stop on the train metaphorically speaking. It is a chance for them to get a lot of attentive academic and emotional specialized help with the hopes that they can make it in the community after some time instead of needing to go live in a lock up or be a drop out (We do GED training too.). Even though I work summer school too, I get out in the afternoon which is unheard of for me, and I don't work weekends (plus, gotta love school vacations). I get to make dinner for BB and me every night, and I love that. The school is underfunded and thus I'm not paid a lot but it's a great community of kids and staff. One thing I like that is different from the hospital is that a lot of the staff have had rough childhoods like the kids, and there is not the class/race difference between staff/clients that was more present in the hospital. I feel so lucky to have not only a job but one that I'd want to do whether paid or not. I feel it is a privilege that I get to walk through the doors each morning and be with these special kids. Sometimes the principal gives me the key at the end of the day to lock up because he knows I'm gonna be the last to leave
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 02:11 PM   #62
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
I worry about those billing/coding jobs. Most of those are sent offshore these days. I would go more toward medical admin if I were you. Or court recording. Those jobs are pretty consistant and pay very well. Especially in a down economy. People tend to steal more when they cannot work for a living, so the court systems are filling up quickly with cases.
I've looked at that too, both the medical admin and court recording

I think I need to pay for a state test or two and see where I fall, then go from there.

Thank you
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 06:09 PM   #63
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

work full time in the field I got my degree in .. made it to supervisor and it is a very demanding job and in a my chosen field it is hard on relationships Cops wives deserve a medal just for putting up with us
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 06:26 PM   #64
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Not working do to my injury plus surgery I resently had

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:27 AM   #65
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I spent 20 years in the hospitality industry (waitressing, bartending, banquet manager, front desk, restaurant GM...you name it), followed by 10 in the non-profit field (meaningful work, making a difference in people's lives, but working essentially 5 jobs for the pay of half of one).

About halfway through my non-profit career I decided that, as a single mother, I needed more money, better benefits, and a way to give my son more than his day to day needs. I went back to school, and ended up earning a MS and MBA....and took a job in a medium-sized corporation.

While not everyone who works with my company would agree, I feel like I won the job lottery. I work full-time, have good benefits (although our medical insurance has gotten worse each year), and a great deal of freedom since I work remotely from my home. As an added bonus, my work is meaningful....and I know that what I'm doing enhances the lives and health of many people, so I don't have to feel like I'm just pushing papers around for a paycheck.

I'm a project manager, which I love...it suits my bossy, controlling side. But working remotely lets me be the kind of mom I want to be...a total win-win.

While my company has done 4 rounds of layoffs in the time I've been with them, I've survived them all (luckily the numbers were small)...and I've been fortunate to get promotions, as well as raises and bonuses each year.

I feel for everyone who's struggling out there....and heartily recommend getting training or a degree, no matter what age you are. I went back to college after having been away 20 years, and got my MBA at age 45. It was the best choice I ever made (and yea, I'll be making my last student loan payment when I'm 70).
Old 11-23-2010, 11:44 AM   #66
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I don't have a job I just graduated weeks ago from the medical assistant field. But still jobs are hard to come by these days. I have a small trust fund but the trustee is frustrated that I am not working and said I have never worked well I had Lyme's disease in the past 15 years so that is why and it makes it tough to have gaps in your resume but I will do what needs to be done and look for work either way and see what I find.
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:24 PM   #67
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
work full time in the field I got my degree in .. made it to supervisor and it is a very demanding job and in a my chosen field it is hard on relationships Cops wives deserve a medal just for putting up with us
even if pay is better i think i would have to stay a campus cop than go out and be a street cop(or whatever they are called) at our age just bc im not as fast as i used to be and i wouldnt want JO to worry so much---there is too much ignorance in the world right now for me to take that risk....rather catch the kids early and set them on right path

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I don't have a job I just graduated weeks ago from the medical assistant field. But still jobs are hard to come by these days. I have a small trust fund but the trustee is frustrated that I am not working and said I have never worked well I had Lyme's disease in the past 15 years so that is why and it makes it tough to have gaps in your resume but I will do what needs to be done and look for work either way and see what I find.
so sorry to hear this... i did not realize Lyme disease was a lifelong altering disease...i sure hope Jo caught Roosters soon enough so he doesnt have problems all his life....good luck in ur job search
as for me...i think i am going to go back to school like Jo suggests...i have chronic pain which gets worse daily- so between that and the stress of dealing with the employees (im surprised i have had a heart attack yet bc my blood pressure is always thru the roof anymore when i am at work) it would be in my best interest....i love what i do--or did till i moved here,but i think its finally time to realize things/people arent gonna change and if i wanna live a long happy life driving JO crazy i need to switch careers ASAP
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 07:58 AM   #68
Cirrus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not that picky
Relationship Status:
Well there is this one girl I kinda like

Cirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'm pretty blessed. I work for the state DNR. It's been busy with all the goofy out-of-state hunters. We just finished up the fall turkey, goose, & duck season and now deer & pheasant are in full swing. Summer is nice but those same goofy out of state hunters come up here with their families to camp. I just wish they'd remember that people actually call this place home and to treat it as if they were a guest there.
Cirrus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cirrus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 09:22 AM   #69
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

so sorry to hear this... i did not realize Lyme disease was a lifelong altering disease...i sure hope Jo caught Roosters soon enough so he doesnt have problems all his life....good luck in ur job search
as for me...i think i am going to go back to school like Jo suggests...i have chronic pain which gets worse daily- so between that and the stress of dealing with the employees (im surprised i have had a heart attack yet bc my blood pressure is always thru the roof anymore when i am at work) it would be in my best interest....i love what i do--or did till i moved here,but i think its finally time to realize things/people arent gonna change and if i wanna live a long happy life driving JO crazy i need to switch careers ASAP
Yes Lyme's disease is a lifelong illness and altering process and yes I hope that Jo caught Rooster's Lyme's disease early enough and thank you for the encouragement it means a lot it is really tough out there to find a job even with education. And I'm well educated too..
Old 08-07-2012, 09:16 AM   #70
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default bumping and replying..

I moved within the past year and used up my savings and retirement to do so. If was something I did just because I wanted to try something new. I wanted no regrets and wanted to live my life and get out and see the world after I obtained my bachelors. Here I left thinking cool I'll get a job right away and I'll have all my money I left with. Wrong! It took me about 4 months to get a entry level job and I used up all my money to live in that time. I am now working about 4.00 less per hour. I feel they don't pay their employees shit in this state and they are an at will state which means they can do what they want and fire whoever they want for whatever reason.

So now I am currently working full time in hospitality in a guest services position of a 4 star hotel. I also do sports and entertainment security when called upon and when needed with a different company. I would love to get a job in my area of study but I need some experience underneath me and make a few changes to get there, however I feel it is doable when committed to doing it. I love my security job and that is where it is for me. I am currently looking for more security work. I put in a transfer at the hotel where I work and everything was fine, I was ready to go, until I got a call (unprofessional) that it is conflict of interest to be in a relationship with someone that also works for the company and be a security officer. That is something I understand, but what I don't understand is married people working in the same department, managers having relations with associates when they are married to someone else, supervisors partying it up with their coworkers. I asked them how am I a conflict of interest in the two separate departments that we work in but all that is not? I would agree if the policy was fair and equal all across the company but I find it bullshit that they pick and choose who has to follow the conflict of interest policy. I asked for clarification and documentation for which I was told, "oh, um let me find it." and I was asked, "It was brought to my attention that you are having a relationship with someone that works here. can I ask you who it is?" To which I replied, "I find it odd you are asking me that because I keep my personal life separate from my work life. We are both very professional at work. Go ahead and ask whoever told you, they probably know." Wow, was I furious. Not because of the policy. Because I know what it means and somehow Security and supervisors/managers are held to a higher standard but because I feel targeted because of my identity and who I choose to date and someone felt the need to go and hate about my life and now I cannot transfer and feel somehow they don't give a shit if we just quit now. We both will be looking for other jobs as we do not agree with the discrimination and favortism in this company. I will tell everyone, including the HR manager how I feel. I told her when they have a board of directors meeting to go ahead and tell everyone. This is not the first time I had issues with this company. I explained to them I am transgender because they have specific uniform requirements for each gender which they were ok with at first and now they seem to be hassling me with this shit too.

So anyway with my job and my goals, I will continue to look for security/law enforcement work because I feel that is where my heart is. The pay and benefits matter little to me right now. It is my happiness and being in something that enjoy and love that matter more.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 09:29 AM   #71
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Short version for now

Overworked
Underpaid.

I have 2 "jobs". On one I'm am independent contractor. The other is my repair shop. Both my bosses are asses. Lol
Old 08-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #72
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I was laid off a month ago. No clue what I want to do.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #73
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

First time in 11 years I am down to one job...woohoo!

And this one is gone on January 31, 2013...RETIREMENT HERE I COME !!!!

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #74
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am my own Boss

I worked in the Social Service field for many years. Mostly with the dept of Santa Cruz County court and probation, With the mental health substance abuse cases. I was burning out and it was affecting my health took early retirement but continue to work individually with families that need help with family members that face mental health and or substance abuse challenges. I set my own schedules rate and do not report to anyone. Although I have flexibility I run my business in a very responsible manner becuase without my clients I would not have a business.
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #75
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

currently only working pt..got layed off 1 1/2 yrs ago and recently relocated 2 hrs north of where I was..something will come up soon I hope
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #76
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by desd View Post
I quit my FT job as a Department Manager w/ benefits to move in with my sweetie, and now work PT as a Cashier at lower pay. I'm lucky to have domestic partner benefits through hys job up at the University, but am still job searching for anything FT that isn't an insurance company every other day.

I was offered an Assistant Manager position at one point but never heard back

Looking at going back to college while working, just having an issue deciding what might be profitable and still something I'd like to do... once upon a time I wanted to be a teacher, but now looking at medical billing&coding. Medical field will always be there, right?

So until I find that job, I will be your friendly Lowe's cashier.

~ desd
Update: A little over a year and a half later, I have been promoted twice. Just got promoted to head cashier ($4.00 hour/increase) and today was my first day officially as such. First promotion was from PT Cashier to FT Customer Service Associate lvl II.

I also enrolled in school last fall. Only going PT 2 classes at a time online - last year as such because we had wedding plans and then buying a house, and then she was out of work injured for 7 months. Proud to say I have an overall GPA of 3.8 (damn A-) out of 4. Enrolled this semester on a whim (I *did* want a break) for three classes. Feels crazy to me, almost did 4. Will look into winter and summer classes to try and make up the difference of not going FT. Going for Liberal Arts: Humanities and Social Sciences. Could not settle on something more specific. I hope it will still be able to help me =/
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 02:55 PM   #77
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I have been at my current job for nearing 5 years. While trying to finish school, I have been blessed with the sercurity and stability that my job has given me over the years despite the BS that come and goes. I have come to a point where I REALLY dislike my job, but still am thankful. I am counting the days till graduation and hoping it doesn't take me long to get going in my field
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #78
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Other: I'm in graduate school.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 08:03 PM   #79
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
Other: I'm in graduate school.
Hey, I remember that sweet life!

A word of advice. Never leave. The real world sucks.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #80
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Going to graduate school while working full time as a headhunter.

So, if there are any unemployed engineers out there, you might want to message me!
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:

Tags
employment, job