Old 07-01-2011, 09:27 AM   #1
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weird Eating Habits

Weird food combinations you eat and others cringe at when they see you eating it.
I know I'm not the only one out there, so tell me what you like.

I'll start by sharing a food I've eaten since childhood
Scrambled eggs and maple syrup
My friend's that have seen me eat this, cringe at the sight
I say, don't knock it until you've tried it

It's my mom's fault. All her children eat scrambled eggs like that
In fact, one of my brother's has his children eating them, too
I'm thinking it was passed down from generation to generation in my family

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #2
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

11 hours posted and I'm starting to think I may be the only one willing to tell others I eat a weird combo at breakfast some mornings.

Is there no one else willing to share?

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #3
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Hmm...weird food combinations huh? Let's see...

My favorite sandwich just has a lot of Duke's mayo, 4-5 pieces of cheese, and a handful of crushed up plain Lay's chips...oh, and on plain white bread.

Also, once in a while I have a bad habit of putting a dill pickle on top of a brownie. (Don't ask. I have no idea where that came from lol)
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Hmm...weird food combinations huh? Let's see...

My favorite sandwich just has a lot of Duke's mayo, 4-5 pieces of cheese, and a handful of crushed up plain Lay's chips...oh, and on plain white bread.

Also, once in a while I have a bad habit of putting a dill pickle on top of a brownie. (Don't ask. I have no idea where that came from lol)

Thanks Dixie, I don't feel so alone now in my eating habits

Oh and I won't ask, lol

My dill pickles have to be kosher and the only thing I would put them on is a hot dog or eat them right out of the jar

The only thing I think american cheese is good for is grilled cheese sandwiches and never on my burgers

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #5
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I love cole slaw on hotdogs....tons of salsa on my scrambled eggs...and whipped cream on yogurt....but none of those is weird.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #6
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I love cole slaw on hotdogs....tons of salsa on my scrambled eggs...and whipped cream on yogurt....but none of those is weird.

If I had to pick one out, I'd say the whipped cream on yogurt is one I never heard anyone mention until now, Jo.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #7
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I like a banana with my rice
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #8
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Peanut Butter and Baloney on white bread. Really. lol
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 08:38 PM   #9
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

i enjoy grape jelly in my buttery grits!
Old 07-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #10
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
i enjoy grape jelly in my buttery grits!

That actually sounds like something I'd be willing to try since I like my grits on the sweet side with lots of butter.

Back to my childhood, my mom's theory was to make food sweet and her children would eat......well, it worked for a few things, lol

Old 07-01-2011, 08:53 PM   #11
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I like a banana with my rice

I've had cream of rice cereal with slices banana in it, but trying to picture plain rice and banana, I'd have to add butter, milk, and sugar, so I can call it hot cereal

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 08:55 PM   #12
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
Peanut Butter and Baloney on white bread. Really. lol

Cringing at the thought, but not knocking it

Old 07-01-2011, 09:11 PM   #13
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

breakfast: toast, butter, grape jelly, & fried egg

Also I like to dip my chicken strips in a mayo/bbq sauce mix

PB, banana, choc chip sandwich

Oh & noodle corn (MAC & cheese/cream corn combo)
Old 07-01-2011, 09:22 PM   #14
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post

Oh & noodle corn (MAC & cheese/cream corn combo)
Toss a can of Mexicorn in your mac 'n cheese. It's delish.

http://www.vintagevictuals.com/2009/...-mexicorn.html

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 09:50 PM   #15
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I gess I can post my weired eating habits in hear,I love sour pickles..pickled pork hocks,I often buy bolonga in 5 pound rolls then cut chunks off thick slabs I cut off it and dip in frenches mustard.Oh, and one other I dip pork skins in peanutbutter for a snack.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #16
swan

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

swan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite shammich is creamy peanut butter, concord grape jelly, with a few thin slices of sharp cheddar cheese, all on wheat bread.

One of my favorite dinners is macaroni and tomatoes. You make some plain old elbow mac, cook it off, toss in a can of stewed tomatoes, heat it through and sprinkle it with shredded cheddar.
swan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 02:28 PM   #17
TxBelle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc
Relationship Status:
single

TxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST Reputation

Smooth peanut butter, grape jam, and mayo. On wheat bread, with a cold glass of milk.... Yum!
TxBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TxBelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #18
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,806 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Echos of Elvis!

I love peanut butter, banana & butter sandwiches on white bread with the crusts cut off, yum. Unfortunately my ass loves them too, so they are a rare treat as the fat & cholesterol count is off the charts.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #19
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

french fries with pepper mustard and ketchup
sandwich with just mustard and bread
olives, cheese and italian dressing
buttermilk
MissPriss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissPriss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #20
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I don't eat any steak sauce on my steak, but I do put steak sauce on my baked potato. When someone sees it for the first time they usually go, what the hell is that?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: