Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 06-15-2011, 06:00 PM   #21
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Red and I are about as regular as one should ever want to be..LOL. We drove to Dallas last night so I could put her on a plane to Mt Vernon and then go back to pick her up this Saturday to start our summer vacation including my aunt and uncle then a week from Saturday I drop her off at DFW again to go back to Mt Vernon. Then she will be home on the 2nd of July and off again on July 5th. You might ask what makes this so regular? She is a school teacher and travels every summer to be better at what she does. Oh the real regular part is while she is traveling all over the place I have a honey do list that grows day by day :-). I miss her but when she is gone I get my list done a lot faster.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 06:07 PM   #22
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes my world revolves around poop. Does this make me regular or weird?

I work at a vet hospital we've got it there and when I come home there's lots more. I clean the cat boxes and take the dogs out - pick up after their business, cause you know they like to drop it like it's hawt. Oh... and as far as household chores are divided; I'm the official toilet bowel scrubber. (I do a most excellent job, I may add!)

I'll supply more (much needed, I'm sure) information to support my case for regular later. There's dinner to be made.. .and, and . ..

Last edited by femmedyke; 06-15-2011 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Forgive my crassness!
femmedyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to femmedyke For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 07:21 PM   #23
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Wake up somewhere between 11 and noon on days Ami works, 2-3 PM on weekends. Second shifters here.
Get our collective meds together
clean cat boxes, yes plural
get the girl off to work
wake the hella up
depending on the day, mow, laundry, dishes, we don't do a lot of dishes due to dishwasher.
read emails
spend some time here
play the FT
do some projects when I can
go to the gym when I'm able
play with semi awake cats
eat
clean cat boxes again
go to bed somewhere between midnight and 2-3 AM
do it all ovah again.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 07:35 PM   #24
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Everyday, like clockwork

I start my day with coffee and the three S's

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 02:48 PM   #25
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I usually have a couple of cups pof coffee when I wake up, a cup at 9:30 or 10 at work, a cup after lunch and if I am sleepy a cup at 2.

In the evenings I try to go decaf.

I drinks at least 8 glasses of water a day.

and

I am happiest with 8-9 hours of sleep a night.

I also enjoy floating in the pool!
Old 06-16-2011, 05:36 PM   #26
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,099 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

I stand at parades when the American flag goes by.
I also applaud when service members and veterans march by (no matter what my views on war are).

I sit on my front porch in the evenings; sometimes with a beer. I grumble at people who speed on my road and kids who cut through my yard.
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 07:22 PM   #27
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I've been wandering around the last few days, thinking about what regular folk is.

I ain't it.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 07:38 PM   #28
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I wear my Tshirt and Bluejeans just like any other regular folk...

I have grandparents, parents, "my other parents", children, nieces, brothers and sisters, friends and dear loved ones that I appreciate more than any riches in the world.

Last edited by Kenna; 06-16-2011 at 07:45 PM. Reason: eta: to add what I forgot the first time
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 08:10 PM   #29
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

well I usely get up about 6:00 let out the fur kids,then drink some coffee while I figure out what im haveing for breakfast.
Watch some early news.
let the fur kids in and feed them.
watch somemore tv then at 7:15 get dressed while im waiting to leave for work at 7:45
Go to work
get off work
go to the gym
go home and let the fur kids out
fix dinner
then shower and watch some tv till bed time with sid fur kids in my lap.
Weekends are much the same except I do laundry
Thursday and friday night shoot pool on my league teams.Thats all folks,yep really ordinary stuff.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 08:16 PM   #30
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default These Days

try to start my day with a V8
turn on Trutv to watch the Casey Anthony trial
drink some milk or water
run errands if needed
interrupt Jo at work--way too much at times probably
get the Prince up--during summer he is a night owl and sleeps till at least noon usually
making sure we have everything we need for our trip
depending on the day get ready for work
burp and fart as needed(i tend to be a very gassy person for some reason)
hang out online with jo
watch Criminal Minds way too much
do chores if i can remember
fix/help with dinner and cleanup
sometimes get trifling with Jo while we eat bad stuff
go to bed
play with her hair or caress her shoulder or arm as she sleeps and i watch tv
then if i dont take my sleeping pill im up every hr or so to pee or with calf cramps

yep pretty regular to me!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #31
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default disciplinarian

Sometimes I have to talk to my dog in a really firm voice.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 07:20 AM   #32
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

My life is quite exotic....

I work from home so I spend entirely too much time in my pajamas.

The rest of my day frequently revolves around food.....feeding animals, feeding kids, cleaning up from feeding animals and kids, shopping for food to feed animals and kids...

I clean the pool....do some housework (but not as much as I should)....plan to work in the yard far more than I do....play online.....watch TV.....read a book on my kindle....clean the cat box.....

Yep, pretty exotic stuff.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:15 AM   #33
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

What makes me regular folk:

I generally wait until the last minute for everything.

I am on a diet, yet my car is filled with junk food wrappers.

My evening often starts with Jeopardy, and I know some of the answers. Enough to impress my partner, but not enough to get on the show.

If I see a hairball floating on the floor, sometimes I pick it up and sometimes I just watch it.

I worry about money most of the time. Sometimes it's warranted.

I'm getting married in October and I spend a lot of time thinking and planning, to the detriment of other things.

I love to go on day trips to see historic places and museums in the area. Along with other regular folk.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 02:25 PM   #34
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tonight my daughter is going to be gone until late, so I am going to go home and make some scrambled eggs, put my feet up, watch a little TV, and wait for my Honey to get off of work. We will either watch a movie, go to a movie, or take a doggie for a walk.

Yep, just plain regular folk!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 03:04 PM   #35
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

work
rest
play
die
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turasultana For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 03:07 PM   #36
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I am going to watch tv tonight, play online and text My friends ~ pretty regular to Me

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 03:22 PM   #37
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

This will make me regular!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 03:41 PM   #38
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post

This will make me regular!
And give you plenty of calcium!
Old 06-17-2011, 03:51 PM   #39
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

My 13 year old son got a new phone today. He texted me nonstop while sitting right beside me on the couch. I explained that the whole point in having the phone is to text and call me when he is NOT with me...then I threatened to throw it in the creek if he didn't stop. I think that makes me pretty regular, at least mom-wise...lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 04:45 PM   #40
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Wink What do the Simple Folk do?

To borrow from Camelot,

I whistle, sing and dance.

~CF

GUENEVERE
What do the simple folk do
To help them escape when they\'re blue?
The shepard who is ailing, the milkmaid who is glum
The cobbler who is wailing from nailing his thumb
When they\'re beset and besieged
The folk not noblessly obliged
However do they manage to shed their weary lot?
Oh, what do simple folk do we do not?

ARTHUR
I have been informed by those who know them well
They find relief in quite a clever way
When they\'re sorely pressed, they whistle for a spell
And whistling seems to brighten up their day
And that\'s what simple folk do
So they say
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post: