Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 05-09-2010, 10:59 AM   #41
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think I'm still in my 30's and act like I'm in my 20's... Does that count at 44? lol
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2010, 11:09 AM   #42
chefjenn

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Chef. Ms. She
Relationship Status:
cautiously looking. Secretly crushing <3

chefjenn is a jewel in the roughchefjenn is a jewel in the roughchefjenn is a jewel in the roughchefjenn is a jewel in the rough
Default What if..

I'm in my 30's act like I"m in my 20's and don't mind at all. =) work hard to play hard.
chefjenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chefjenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2010, 11:36 AM   #43
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there to My fellow 30 somethings

I just turned 30 in March so I'm sure that I have lots to look forward to, hope its everything its supposed to be
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2010, 11:49 AM   #44
ALittleStar4You

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
complicated

ALittleStar4You has much to be proud ofALittleStar4You has much to be proud ofALittleStar4You has much to be proud ofALittleStar4You has much to be proud ofALittleStar4You has much to be proud ofALittleStar4You has much to be proud ofALittleStar4You has much to be proud ofALittleStar4You has much to be proud of

Just turned 30 too. Back in February. I suppose its not as terrible as i thought it would be back when i was younger! LOL
Old 05-09-2010, 11:51 AM   #45
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALittleStar4You View Post
Just turned 30 too. Back in February. I suppose its not as terrible as i thought it would be back when i was younger! LOL
We aren't as old as we thought ey! lol
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:02 AM   #46
chefjenn

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Chef. Ms. She
Relationship Status:
cautiously looking. Secretly crushing <3

chefjenn is a jewel in the roughchefjenn is a jewel in the roughchefjenn is a jewel in the roughchefjenn is a jewel in the rough
Default I think...

my 30's have been the best years of my life so far on a whole. Financially, emotionally, spiritually...
In my teens I thought I knew everything. By my early 20's I was pretty much sure of it..The second half of my 20's and the beginning of my 30's have been spent re-learning what I thought I already knew. If that makes sense. It took everything I have gone through in my life to get to where I'm at now.. and I look forward to what the 30's bring.. =)
chefjenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chefjenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 11:12 AM   #47
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

I'm 35 and know senior citizens that have a more exciting life then I do. I'm really too old for the clubscene - 20 somethings spilling beer on me just doesn't amuse me like it did when I was 20 something. I'm too young to join a bowling league - 50 somethings spilling beer on me doesn't appeal to me yet. And I'm too out of shape to join a softball leauge. Sigh.

My daughters think I'm old. In fact my youngest said that she thought Madonna was dead a few days ago. She was shocked to find out she was still alive. I have to fight with my right hand and brush to not do 80s hair when I'm getting ready to go out. It took a few years to not want to roll my jeans. I've finally accepted the wide leg look and now - fuck - it's skinny jeans that are all the rage!

Somedays I miss the simplicity of playing the Oregon Trail on those neon green screens in the state of the art computer lab in Jr. high. lol. All three computers that played the one game and I failed typing tests on. I miss being in a boys car only because he had a car phone. LMFAO! Remember those? Actually attached to the car and the size of an infant.

I'm at that age where I know just enough to be dangerous....and still think that Lita Ford was badass.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2010, 05:06 AM   #48
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorable View Post
I'm 35 and know senior citizens that have a more exciting life then I do.

My daughters think I'm old. In fact my youngest said that she thought Madonna was dead a few days ago. She was shocked to find out she was still alive. I have to fight with my right hand and brush to not do 80s hair when I'm getting ready to go out. It took a few years to not want to roll my jeans. I've finally accepted the wide leg look and now - fuck - it's skinny jeans that are all the rage!
LOL, i can relate...
most days i feel like its wake up, work, home, sleep... day 2, repeat, etc ..
where's the excitement? hah...

& my children think i'm ancient! and wow, my son is turning 17 in 2 days! i find this harder to swallow than the fact i'll be turning 38 in Feb!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:55 AM   #49
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Braedon,

Once you get out of your twenties, you realize, how much life is different. For me, I am 36, I have quit my job and moved back home. I am loving the fact of having all of my experiences in life to tell my oldest niece and nephew. I hope my experiences in life, help them. I want to see them go to college earlier than I did.

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
Hi there to My fellow 30 somethings

I just turned 30 in March so I'm sure that I have lots to look forward to, hope its everything its supposed to be
Old 05-17-2010, 06:10 AM   #50
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I am enjoying being in my 30's and wouldn't give it up if I could. I have learned how not to take negative people with a grain of salt and allow their negativity to roll off of my back. Appreciating life and knowing that fate had something good in store for me and that is why I am now back home on the East Coast of Florida. Telling my oldest niece and nephew about the traveling I have done and how I have lived in Boston for awhile. How I am still dreaming of having a baby and having my best friend ask me if I am crazy about raising it on my own. Still listening to the music I grew up with, I am still a die hard Crue fan and laughing at my best friend's little boy the other day when he started dancing to GN'R's November Rain.

I wouldn't give these memories up for nothing.

Have a good day,

Zimmy
Old 05-21-2010, 11:16 AM   #51
stonebutchinpa

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
Single

stonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputation

I'll be 35 this year and so far my 30's have been pretty good. There are days when I act like I'm still in my 20's and other days when I feel 50. One day at a time is all we can do.
stonebutchinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:36 AM   #52
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I thought 30 was a death sentence...until I turned 30...lol

I'll be 31 in July, and I've finally realized that 30s aren't so bad... I'm actually enjoying it. And I don't know why, but for some strange reason I've noticed that people treat you differently when you say you're in your 30s instead of when they did when you were in your 20s. It's like they magically assume maturity comes with leaving the 20s...lol The "respect for maturity" aspect is good...although I do still get carded when I head to the club... but even still, I hope THAT lasts til I'm 50! It's such an ego booster! lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:47 PM   #53
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

I could buy cigarrettes and beer when I was 16 - no ID needed. <---Of course not that I did anything of the sort!

Now with all the laws, the poor 13 year olds selling the stuff at the grocery store are so scared that they'll card you for buying a lighter.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:01 PM   #54
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

Being a Gen Xer is not as bad as the baby boomers and Gen Y thinks. I think we have seen some pretty damn amazing and horrifying events in our lifetime. We are the generation that that saw the advent of home computers, JR get shot, and disco lose the race to grunge. We are witness to many great things and we should be proud as beans to have out lived some of the world's worse pandemics. We are hard workers, but not willing to break our backs for a buck (smarter than the last generation, I say), but not so spoiled that we expect our parents to take care us in their golden years. Cheers to us Gen Xers!

now how can you ignore a dancing pink elephant?

and how i so wish it would rain here.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lillith For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2010, 08:21 PM   #55
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I find comfort in the fact that my generation is aging with me. I wouldn't mind getting to be a bit more immortal, but I wouldn't want to be part of those younger generations. I'm attached to Gen X, and I suspect I still will be when we're old.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 04:43 AM   #56
Star Anise

How Do You Identify?:
Femme in boots.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Free range femme.

Star Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

***Late entry***

I am a proud member of the 30's crowd, 33 is a great number!
Old 08-30-2011, 09:57 PM   #57
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

HOLY CRAP I found it thank god there are others on here that are in my age group!

HOWDY everyone!
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2011, 09:59 PM   #58
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Hey! I totally forgot about this thread!

<-------32
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:06 PM   #59
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

< 34 year old fart LOL
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2011, 10:19 PM   #60
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yay!

Glad to see this thread! I remember when there were just a handful of people my age when I first discovered the online butch-femme communities about 10 years ago. I'm 34 now. My, how time and perspective change!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post: