Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 12-01-2009, 12:16 PM   #21
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I absolutely adore the description of Rubenesque....

I believe it was Sir Peter Paul Rubens ~ Baroque artist (1600's) ~ who painted amazing, rich~bodied women in the nude......they are amazing to behold.

<slow smile>

I love that word, its resonates SEXiness
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NotAnAverageGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2009, 12:27 PM   #22
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

FR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST Reputation

i like big butts can spank with a spatula--hehe

FR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FR For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2009, 12:40 PM   #23
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR View Post
i like big butts can spank with a spatula--hehe

aHAHAHAHA i just like big booties that i can hold in my hands and squeeze

is it me or is gettin a lil hot in here?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NotAnAverageGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #24
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I have enough love for all the girls...not just big girls, but girls that are little, tall, short, skinny, chubby.....you name it!
Old 12-01-2009, 08:15 PM   #25
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Whoot for big girl love!!!

I am..

thick

curvy

velvet soft

beautiful

sexy!!

IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2009, 08:53 PM   #26
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
Whoot for big girl love!!!

I am..

thick

curvy

velvet soft

beautiful

sexy!!

U are? say it aint so?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NotAnAverageGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #27
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

The thicker the cushion, the better the pushin'
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #28
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

Sorry I was MIA for a couple of days

So sending some love to the ladies
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NotAnAverageGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2009, 09:54 PM   #29
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I love all BBW! I hope everyone is doing well.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #30
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Beautiful is beautiful regardless of size.
These are from the "size issue" of V Magazine with
Gaboury Sidibe from Precious on the front cover.
I think these are stunning.
So I wanted to share.....

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2010, 09:02 PM   #31
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

My dad used to say while I was growing up, there's two types of women in this world. Those built for speed and those built for comfort. Wasn't until I grew up and started looking at all women that I understood what he meant.

I've dated and or lived with women of all shapes and sizes. I adore all of them, but my preference is one with curves and meat on her bones. BBW, ya'll wear it well and don't let anyone ever tell you differently.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2010, 09:03 PM   #32
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
My dad used to say while I was growing up, there's two types of women in this world. Those built for speed and those built for comfort. Wasn't until I grew up and started looking at all women that I understood what he meant.

I've dated and or lived with women of all shapes and sizes. I adore all of them, but my preference is one with curves and meat on her bones. BBW, ya'll wear it well and don't let anyone ever tell you differently.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2010, 09:37 PM   #33
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:
User formally Known as Tygerlily

HeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud of

Question;
What is the definition of "big girl"? Is it subjective and open to interpretation, or is there a size height requirement?
I had a person I was dating call me "chubby" once...
we never dated again.....
he meant it as a comliment but I feel like being called a "big Girl" somehow negatively compares me to a skinny girl...
Now I know I have my own issues and demons surrounding weight sexiness and feelings of self worth..and because of that being reffered to as a "big Girl" weirds me out...
For all of you who appreciate and love us curvacious delicious women I say....Thank you...(you have excellent taste)

and then to lie silently like deer tracks

in the freshly-fallen snow beside the one you love

That's All~
~Richard Brautigan, "Deer Tracks"~

Peace and Love

"Pssssst.......your STEREOTYPES are showing"....
~StabbyK~

HeartBreak Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HeartBreak Kid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2010, 12:03 AM   #34
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
i know you mean well but my big-girl-self was built for speed (i'm fast walking, talking and driving) *and* keeping a butch uncomfortable (as much as he allows, anyway) is all part of my irresistible charm.

the ladies do not want to be compared with minivans and laz-e-boy recliners, no disrespect to your father--it's just no compliment to group us all together as if size = sugar and spice.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2010, 12:16 AM   #35
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Dude, I am all for a discussion about fat-positivity. But I'm a wee smidgen wary since "Go BBW" threads always end up with at least one asshat mentioning how they are afraid that they would crush, break, bruise, blah blah blah a skinny girl.

Colour me a pessimist, colour me a realist, just don't colour me yellow cuz I look like shit in that shade...but I figured I'd toss in a quick little "don't go there" before somebody, you know, goes there.

Sexy is sexy regardless of size. Sexy, my darlings, is in the walk, the talk, the glance and the glare. It's in the level of confidence and how you work with what your DNA tossed atcha. Dig?
Old 01-16-2010, 12:42 AM   #36
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation
Default my favorite word....

succulent

it just drips sin, dont it?
hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hippieflowergirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2010, 10:42 AM   #37
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippieflowergirl View Post
succulent

it just drips sin, dont it?

and for clarification...because someone asked...i heard a friend use this word to describe a beautiful round woman hy wanted to date...and it's been my favorite sexy chick word ever since....

bettah?
hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hippieflowergirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2010, 10:50 AM   #38
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post

Sexy is sexy regardless of size. Sexy, my darlings, is in the walk, the talk, the glance and the glare. It's in the level of confidence and how you work with what your DNA tossed atcha. Dig?
yes, that's how it should be...although I personally do not prefer..WAAAY TOO MUCH! THAT turns me off..either way.
KayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:52 AM   #39
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Sure I think the word is subjective and is open for interpretation. I dont think at all it has any requirements. Its all about what you are into and what your minds eye sees.
I have always been attracted to BBW. Ive never dated a woman that was what society deems thin. I dont have a set "size" within the BBW spectrum. Its all good to me. I have dated slightly plus size to alot bigger so to me there really isnt a set size although I wont lie Im sure there is a limit in size for me some place. I just have never reached that I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBreak Kid View Post
Question;
What is the definition of "big girl"? Is it subjective and open to interpretation, or is there a size height requirement?
I had a person I was dating call me "chubby" once...
we never dated again.....
he meant it as a comliment but I feel like being called a "big Girl" somehow negatively compares me to a skinny girl...
Now I know I have my own issues and demons surrounding weight sexiness and feelings of self worth..and because of that being reffered to as a "big Girl" weirds me out...
For all of you who appreciate and love us curvacious delicious women I say....Thank you...(you have excellent taste)
Old 01-16-2010, 11:20 AM   #40
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat6071 View Post
yes, that's how it should be...although I personally do not prefer..WAAAY TOO MUCH! THAT turns me off..either way.
making a statement like, "WAAAY TOO MUCH! THAT turns me off." reads as though you're speaking of being 'turned off' by fat, in the BIG GIRL thread--i know i'm wrong and i eagerly await clarification.

apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post: