How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 09:34 PM   #722
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight on the phone my lovely dear friend, LeftWriteFemme, told me a hilarious story about her week ... and it just kept getting better and better ... I was laughing so hard!

Laughter is good for the soul.

Thank you, Sherrie!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 03:35 AM   #723
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Holy flippin hilarious! Reminds me of my girls at that age. My older of the two would have done just that and ironically enough, the younger was also named Lauren!

4am laughter is great in a quiet apt building...
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 04:28 AM   #724
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

It made me laugh in an ironic way....

A year ago, I would have pitched a fit at even the thought of this....

Instead, today, what do I do? I willingly picked up the phone and called 3 different ENTs. In 3 different states.

Didn't even bat an eye. If you know me, you know why this is huge.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #725
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonK View Post
It made me laugh in an ironic way....

A year ago, I would have pitched a fit at even the thought of this....

Instead, today, what do I do? I willingly picked up the phone and called 3 different ENTs. In 3 different states.

Didn't even bat an eye. If you know me, you know why this is huge.
and I know just what any accomplishment this is for you! I am so very proud of you.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:31 AM   #726
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation
Default Priceless :)

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #727
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Having Chinese food and a table over...

Kid: What's that?
Mom: Duck sauce.
Kid: I'm not eating it. There's just no telling where they got that sauce.
Mom: It's just called that. It's not really from ducks.

LOL it was definitely laughable!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #728
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I went to pick up Teddy and my meds at the pharmacy.I wasn't ENTIRELY sure what I was picking up,..and the pharmacist puts one modest little bag up on the counter.and I'm thinking, oh that's not so bad..then he swings up this massive plastic bag full of other bags....and in a flash I saw our future...meds meds and more meds
Fortunately, most of them are temporary...I have to take certain things before and after the surgery..and Teddy's were just on back order...

Ok I do subscribe to dark humor at times...but I found it amusing none the less...
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #729
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
I went to pick up Teddy and my meds at the pharmacy.I wasn't ENTIRELY sure what I was picking up,..and the pharmacist puts one modest little bag up on the counter.and I'm thinking, oh that's not so bad..then he swings up this massive plastic bag full of other bags....and in a flash I saw our future...meds meds and more meds
Fortunately, most of them are temporary...I have to take certain things before and after the surgery..and Teddy's were just on back order...

Ok I do subscribe to dark humor at times...but I found it amusing none the less...
Baby

I was suppose to get 2 bottles 1 vial and some needles to adminster the stuff in the vial

WTH did u get
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 06:21 PM   #730
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
Holy flippin hilarious! Reminds me of my girls at that age. My older of the two would have done just that and ironically enough, the younger was also named Lauren!

4am laughter is great in a quiet apt building...
OMG I showed this video to my daughter and explained what I wrote up there ^^^^... She laughed so damn hard it made me crack up all over again!! She said, "That would have been Helen and I for sure!"

She's super evil in a 5ft package of a woman
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #731
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Baby

I was suppose to get 2 bottles 1 vial and some needles to adminster the stuff in the vial

WTH did u get
I got what they gave me! And they had to put it all in a walmart bag cuz there was too much to carry! But I think most of it is my eye stuff....and I'm not sure but I think there's an oral antibiotic...I didnt actually look at anything to see just what it was..
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 08:29 PM   #732
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

In Harbor Freight Tools, Sams Club, Lowes and Home Depot - at least one sales associate in each store asked me, "Sir, may I help you?" It was pretty funny. I did get my hair buzzed super short last week and was wearing a ball cap.

Last edited by RockOn; 01-19-2013 at 08:38 PM. Reason: How do I get rid of the purple sad face up at the top of my post? I fat-fingered some key on this cell phone
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 11:05 PM   #733
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

My client is a funny guy...we have this long running joke; no matter what care I'm giving, before I get started he yells "OWWWWW!" The huge irony of this is that he has NO sensation over most of his body...

SO...tonight, we were in the kitchen getting meds and I hear someone out in the hallway right outside his door...he had already pulled the OWWWW thing earlier...so I said.."Yeah why don't you do it NOW!? There's someone RIGHT out in the hall. Maybe they will hear you!"

Then.....he uses his controller to open his front door....I see the person in the hall kind of glancing up in surprise when the door opens...and he lets out a loud "OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" I bout hurt myself hiding behind the fridge while I died laughing...lol Good times...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 11:19 PM   #734
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

A little boy in a lineup tonight at the coffee shop. He was "break dancing" to the radio until he got his chocolate milk. He must have only been 3! He took off his hat while his dad ordered, set it down and did a series of moves that is pretty much indescribable. It looked like a cartoon character on narcotics who decided to throw a temper tantrum on the floor. I busted out laughing and put a dollar in his hat before his father turned around to see what he was doing.

In the end the father just looked up and said "so that's how you've been buying chocolate milk ALL week! You can't take people's money" To which the little boy replied " YOP! I'm a rockstar! They WANT to give me money - they put it in my hat. I could stay here all day and be rich!"

I smiled at the boy and his father, still half laughing. His little face was so precious!
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 11:54 PM   #735
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Playing Sour Apples to Apples with friends.

The word is "Rough".

The winning card is "My First Time"

We all laugh as we try to see who played that card.

The 10 yr old.

Her parent picked her card not knowing it was her.

We were in TEARS as her parent did a double take when the 10 yr old raised her hand.

"My first time at school was rough."

Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 12:08 AM   #736
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

watching cops and the kid that got busted saying " you got this twisted like a pretzel with no hot cheez to dip it in"
bwwhhaahhaa..
hey i thought it was funny!
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 01:05 AM   #737
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

The last 3 hours of watching The Vicar of Dibley....No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...yeah, that's right.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 01:32 AM   #738
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

This little exchange between Col (my 14 year old and I)...

Col: "These are pretty awesome!"
Me: "I know and I found them at the Dollar Tree."
Col: "Cool! How much were they?"
Me: "Really?"

Old 01-20-2013, 01:36 AM   #739
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
This little exchange between Col (my 14 year old and I)...

Col: "These are pretty awesome!"
Me: "I know and I found them at the Dollar Tree."
Col: "Cool! How much were they?"
Me: "Really?"

LOL! I take it your dollar tree has things for only a dollar? Some of the "dollar" stores here have things from 50 cents up to 3.50 lol
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 01:41 AM   #740
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
LOL! I take it your dollar tree has things for only a dollar? Some of the "dollar" stores here have things from 50 cents up to 3.50 lol
Here it is a $1 most of the time; the other times (which are really RARE) are 2 for $1; 3 for $1 and 4 for $1.

We have Dollar General where things have a price range like the one you referenced.