Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 35,107 Times in 8,881 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

on the way home, I saw a patch of pussy willows. There is always something for me to see around here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2016, 09:08 PM   #19422
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Daddy's girl <3

Thanked 13,393 Times in 2,837 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Exploring a new town
Fumbling over my French language lack of skills
Listening to my daughter chatter in the car
Listening to a really weird podcast my daughter put on in the car (http://www.welcometonightvale.com/)
Fun conversations/texts after getting home
Listening to some good records
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2016, 10:50 AM   #19423
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The outfit that he choose to wear to mow the lawn. Ahuh, good mosquito protection for sure!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2016, 12:14 PM   #19424
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,664 Times in 7,648 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Amur tiger cubs explore their habitat for the first time

The mom's name is Irisa. The cubs, Metis (male), Callisto (female) and Elara (female) are named after Jupiter’s moons, cuz their father’s name is Jupiter.

Amur tigers are critically endangered with fewer than 400 individuals believed to exist in the forests of the Russian Far East.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 08:00 PM   #19425
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 19,979 Times in 5,593 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

Yummy chats.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 09:30 AM   #19426
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Gravel Butch

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,769 Times in 1,299 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

My mom getting her first haircut since chemo. She hasn't been to the salon for ten months.
Wrang1er is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 11:04 AM   #19427
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

She makes me smile.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 02:53 PM   #19428
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,245 Times in 6,811 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Twas last night...

I went in my daughter's room and found her listening to Johnny Cash...

Aww I did raise her right <3

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 04:44 PM   #19429
JRM

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not looking

JRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST Reputation

Been one of those days where you really don't feel like talking or smiling ... Was stopped at a red light and this blue car pulls up laying on the horn scared the shit out of me look over it's two of my ornery ass nieces flipping me off.. I couldn't do anything but smile and flip them back off... The love I have for my nieces and nephews are unexplainable cause they are always doing something to aggravate.. I sit and tell myself .. And you had a hand in all this orneriness.. What was I thinking? Lol
JRM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JRM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 06:06 PM   #19430
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 12,766 Times in 3,036 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Finding a big toad and little baby toad under my trash can today when I went to pull the can out to the end of the driveway today.

Gayandgray is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 08:02 PM   #19431
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 11,713 Times in 3,650 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Ain't life grand
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 08:12 PM   #19432
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Finding a big toad and little baby toad under my trash can today when I went to pull the can out to the end of the driveway today.
Was it Bufo? Genius Bufo. Wish that I could see a photo. Geek biologist here.

Chad
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2016, 06:57 AM   #19433
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Daddy's girl <3

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My resident groundhog had babies. Three of them. Usually I only have groundhog action very early in the morning. But the babies were out off and on, with their mama, all day yesterday. They are so cute! They scurry around munching on things and then run to their mama and run off into the side yard to wherever they have set up house. I'm needing to keep my dog inside more than normal so he doesn't bother them, but he's getting old and it's hot out so I don't hear him complaining.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2016, 07:45 PM   #19434
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,418 Times in 4,313 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Making plans to have a late breakfast with my cousin and aunt. I haven't seen either one in over 26 years.

Zimmeh

"A loving heart is the truest wisdom"
-Chinua Achebe
Zimmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2016, 09:47 PM   #19435
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,245 Times in 6,811 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Several things...

My kid..she saw a guy broken down on the highway while we were in the drive thru at McDonald's. She got out of the car and went over to check if he was ok...he was waiting for a tow

My neighbor helped break the lock on the mailbox. The key got lost weeks ago. I've not been able to get my mail! He's a nice boy. I'd let him date my daughter. Oh yeah. He already is

A wonderful walk In the woods. I found my way to a bridge I could see from the parkway. Lots of new trails to explore and mere minutes from my house.

A great conversation with my brudder.. <3

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2016, 06:29 AM   #19436
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I'll admit it...I used to be Jesse's Girl, at one time. I get it now...that was my sign 😃

kisses

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2016, 08:30 AM   #19437
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 13,765 Times in 3,886 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Skippy do a trick. He didn't know he was doing it but it still made me smile at him anyway.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 09:43 AM   #19438
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 27,617 Times in 6,789 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

A coworker brought me some green tomatoes from her garden. I will fry them this weekend!

Lucky me
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 09:46 AM   #19439
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Daddy's girl <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
A coworker brought me some green tomatoes from her garden. I will fry them this weekend!

Lucky me
YUM!!! Lucky you indeed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 06:30 PM   #19440
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 12,766 Times in 3,036 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Finding some homemade beef jerky at the butcher shop today!!!!

Gayandgray is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, smile