Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-08-2021, 03:34 PM   #6781
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Brownies, I think. I can't decide if they're make up brownies after a little tiff because she loves me, or because she's afraid she'll get on my son's bad side if he learns of it, or if it's all a ruse and what she's really up to here is attempting to try and kill me with kindness. Well I suppose time will tell. I won't take a bite until after she goes first, and I get to pick which one.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2021, 12:12 AM   #6782
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Getting this PICC line taken out of my arm - it's too high maintenance and uncomfortable - and getting a port put in instead. Surgery Friday!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2021, 12:32 AM   #6783
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

An online skin, nails and makeup class for cancer patients. They cover things like sunscreen, chemicals to avoid and such as well as how to draw on your eyebrows without looking constantly startled; how to care for your nails when they quit growing; and how to tie different kinds of scarves for different styles and how to buy a wig. It is totally free and lots of people have had good things to say about it.

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2021, 07:06 AM   #6784
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Vacation and trip to the beach.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2021, 03:26 PM   #6785
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Getting this annoying PICC line removed from my arm tomorrow.

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2021, 09:00 PM   #6786
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My oldest grandson's birthday party. He got to choose the menu so we're all having Panda Express. The one here isn't all that great and they're serving it at my younger son's house which isn't all that clean but well children put much worse things in their mouths while growing up and we've all survived so – pray for me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2021, 10:46 PM   #6787
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I get to spend a WEEK at a friends place in Tacoma. Its been a while since I have spent time in a big city.... and the friend in question is wonderful company..
Old 03-15-2021, 07:25 AM   #6788
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Today is part 2 of the beauty videoconference for cancer patients. We did skin care and makeup last week; this week is wigs and head coverings. I will leave work about 5 minutes early to sign on right after work. We're supposed to bring a variety of shapes and sizes of scarves so we can learn to tie them.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2021, 05:23 AM   #6789
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing the sun come up as I ride my bike in the mornings. My office faces east but it’s full of boxes so I can’t get in there comfortably.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2021, 08:41 AM   #6790
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

An upcoming three-day weekend with my Mom at her house.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2021, 03:40 PM   #6791
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Saturday, April 3rd, 2021
If I behave that's the day I'll be completely debt free. Just 18 days from now but already I'm starting to sweat it, tempted to spend money on things I don't really need. I've highlighted each day on my calendar between now and then and will be crossing them off as I go. I'll be in the free and clear once I have all those days crossed off but won't have any money to spend on folly until the following month. May can't get here soon enough.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2021, 09:11 PM   #6792
Spokes75

How Do You Identify?:
a boy with girl parts

Spokes75 Has the BEST ReputationSpokes75 Has the BEST ReputationSpokes75 Has the BEST ReputationSpokes75 Has the BEST ReputationSpokes75 Has the BEST ReputationSpokes75 Has the BEST ReputationSpokes75 Has the BEST ReputationSpokes75 Has the BEST ReputationSpokes75 Has the BEST ReputationSpokes75 Has the BEST ReputationSpokes75 Has the BEST Reputation

For my dinner! I’m hungry 🥩
Spokes75 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spokes75 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2021, 04:30 AM   #6793
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

The stimulus!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2021, 12:15 PM   #6794
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

A visit from my son. He said he would fix my computer awhile back but got busy and it kind of got pushed to the wayside. I lied and told him not to worry about it because I'd managed to fix it on my own. I didn't want him to have that worry added to his stress. Well after I got my stimulus he told me he'd ordered the parts because he knew I was lying, and he'd be over today or next Friday to set it up. I tried to convince him to let me reimburse him, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. I didn't expect him until next week because he's been so busy, but he told me this morning he's coming over today and bringing a bigger monitor too. I'm so happy, this thing has been giving me so much grief! My son is so kind to me. J too because every bit he spends on me he could just as easily be spending on her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2021, 07:24 PM   #6795
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Easter vacation! House on the lake, fishing dock with a roof so me and my dog can fish in the rain.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2021, 10:19 AM   #6796
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Looking forward

I look forward to the day that I can travel again. Home is yummy but I have a nomad's spirit.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2021, 02:35 PM   #6797
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I'm looking forward to cutting off all my hair. Every time I brush it big bunches come out, and it gets really, really tangled. I should have cut it before now, but I just haven't been quite ready. I'm still not quite ready, but I'm definitely going to cut it today or tomorrow because I'm getting really tired of dealing with it. Plus, I have a beautiful new wig and lots of caps and scarves to try!

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2021, 07:38 PM   #6798
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
The stimulus!
Easy come, easy go. Mine is gone, baby gone.

Next up on the looking forward train is Easter, which will be my first official full day off since early December. I can't wait!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2021, 08:38 PM   #6799
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokes75 View Post
For my dinner! I’m hungry 🥩
I'm looking forward to more posts from you if you're the same spokes I used to interact with years ago.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 09:42 AM   #6800
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Rain

One of the things I’ve come to miss is a nice rainfall. Usually when it rains in Southern California it’s a disaster with mud slides, landslides, floods, and lots of car accidents from the rain causing the oil to come to the surface of the road.

We don’t have those problems, or not nearly as bad, near Lake Michigan.

Am really looking forward to getting a few days of rain without the anxiety and heartache of seeing people lose property or lives

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:

Tags
forward, future