Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 08-31-2021, 05:31 AM   #6381
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,098 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
With someone I enjoy being around. Often, heroes disappoint in real life.

WYR eat couscous or tiny tater tots?
Couscous

Would you rather have an unauthorized biography written about you OR be a horrible and dangerous high-level politician for four years?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 10:08 PM   #6382
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Couscous

Would you rather have an unauthorized biography written about you OR be a horrible and dangerous high-level politician for four years?
I'm allergic to politicians so I'll take the money-grubbing liar liar pants on fire biography.

WYR have one of these

or one of these?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 02:27 AM   #6383
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm allergic to politicians so I'll take the money-grubbing liar liar pants on fire biography.

WYR have one of these

or one of these?

No fair—I want both of them! And can you throw in a baby goat?

Okay, little Ripley the Rhino is too cute but I’m going with Gina the Giraffe!

Would you rather be so afraid of heights that you can’t go to the second floor of a building or be so afraid of the sun that you can only leave the house on rainy days?
Old 09-02-2021, 06:01 PM   #6384
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Would you rather.

Would I rather be so afraid of heights I can't go above the second floor or so afraid of the sun you can only go out on rainy days?

Well this is the easiest one yet, I live on the third floor so I guess like now I can only go out on rainy days so I will set my only outing, shopping, for a rainy day.

WYR: Sleep all day and go to work and fun Only in the night time OR sleep all night and go to work and fun Only in the day time?
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 09:05 PM   #6385
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post

WYR: Sleep all day and go to work and fun Only in the night time OR sleep all night and go to work and fun Only in the day time?
Sleep at night. I never liked 3rd shift.

WYR get a baby goat as a present or a baby sloth?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-03-2021, 01:46 AM   #6386
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Sleep at night. I never liked 3rd shift.

WYR get a baby goat as a present or a baby sloth?
The baby goat! Baby sloths are adorable, but I’m here for the baby goat.

Would you rather always have wet socks OR a small rock in your shoe?
Old 09-03-2021, 06:07 PM   #6387
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Would you rather.

Rock in my sock sounds ok, wet socks will give you foot rot in no time.

WYR: Spend each day except one on which to rest OR spend each day resting and shopping all day for one day?
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 07:50 PM   #6388
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
WYR: Spend each day except one on which to rest OR spend each day resting and shopping all day for one day?
I'm not sure what you're asking but I like shopping so that one.

WYR wear too tight extensions/braids or too tight shoes?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-04-2021, 08:16 AM   #6389
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I'm not sure what you're asking but I like shopping so that one.

WYR wear too tight extensions/braids or too tight shoes?
Would you rather have Christopher Walken or Danny DeVito portray you in a movie about your life?
Old 09-04-2021, 09:18 PM   #6390
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Would you rather have Christopher Walken or Danny DeVito portray you in a movie about your life?
Danny DeVito! Short and funny; that's me.

WYR lose a front tooth or have your head shaved?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:26 PM   #6391
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Danny DeVito! Short and funny; that's me.

WYR lose a front tooth or have your head shaved?
I would much rather have my head shaved!

WYR go on vacation to the same place you have been to for the past 10 years, or be a chaperone of a tour group to somewhere you have never visited?
Old 09-05-2021, 04:35 AM   #6392
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by afemmenatalie View Post
I would much rather have my head shaved!

WYR go on vacation to the same place you have been to for the past 10 years, or be a chaperone of a tour group to somewhere you have never visited?
I’d go to the same place. I like chaperoned tours, but only when the tour guide knows the city and I’d be terrible at giving a tour if I don’t know the area.

Would you rather wake up naked in a forrest five miles from home or in your underwear in the gardening section at a nearby Walmart?
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2021, 07:10 AM   #6393
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I’d go to the same place. I like chaperoned tours, but only when the tour guide knows the city and I’d be terrible at giving a tour if I don’t know the area.

Would you rather wake up naked in a forrest five miles from home or in your underwear in the gardening section at a nearby Walmart?
Naked in a forest five miles from home.

Would you rather let nature take it's course or if you knew you wouldn't get busted just push them over the cliff?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 09:14 AM   #6394
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Naked in a forest five miles from home.

Would you rather let nature take it's course or if you knew you wouldn't get busted just push them over the cliff?
I'd let Mother Nature deal with it. Or Natural Selection. Whichever happens first. Forensics are too good and there are too many cameras everywhere to get away with murder like people used to do so I wouldn't trust the whole 'can't get busted' thing.

WYR have chronic hiccups for a year or have waterlogged ears for a year?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-05-2021, 02:08 PM   #6395
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'd let Mother Nature deal with it. Or Natural Selection. Whichever happens first. Forensics are too good and there are too many cameras everywhere to get away with murder like people used to do so I wouldn't trust the whole 'can't get busted' thing.

WYR have chronic hiccups for a year or have waterlogged ears for a year?
I would rather have waterlogged ears for a year. (what an awful thought!)

WYR paddle a boat for 100 miles, or jog around the perimeter of the water for 100 miles?
Old 09-05-2021, 06:46 PM   #6396
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I would rather have waterlogged ears for a year. (what an awful thought!)

WYR paddle a boat for 100 miles, or jog around the perimeter of the water for 100 miles?
I would dead either way. 100 is too far for me but for the sake of the thread, I say I would paddle. I remember watching people paddle boat in Seattle and it looked like fun.

WYR eat a nut crusted caramel apple or a traditional red candy apple?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-05-2021, 10:26 PM   #6397
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
I would dead either way. 100 is too far for me but for the sake of the thread, I say I would paddle. I remember watching people paddle boat in Seattle and it looked like fun.

WYR eat a nut crusted caramel apple or a traditional red candy apple?
Oh my gosh, I used to love those red candy apples! Who didn't?!!!
So, in answer to your question, I would rather have a traditional red candy apple!

WYR win a contest for wearing the best, most original, hand-made by yourself, Halloween costume, or win a contest for having carved the best, most original, hand-carved by yourself pumpkin for Halloween?
Old 09-06-2021, 06:10 AM   #6398
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
So, in answer to your question, I would rather have a traditional red candy apple!

WYR win a contest for wearing the best, most original, hand-made by yourself, Halloween costume, or win a contest for having carved the best, most original, hand-carved by yourself pumpkin for Halloween?
Carving the pumpkin is tempting but I'm going with the best, most original, hand-made by yourself, Halloween costume.

Would you rather know how the world began or how it will end?
Old 09-06-2021, 06:25 AM   #6399
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

A Jack O'lantern sounds like a whole lot of fun. We live in an apartment that's down an unlit walkway from the street so few people unfamiliar with it get back here. Gives me an idea though, I could pick up some cheap Halloween decorations and lights to make a trail of sorts. The costume creation wouldn't work as my mom taught me to sew (she made many of my clothes as a kid). Every time I get a sewing machine, it ends up being left behind during a midnight move.

WYR dive off a springboard or jump from a three-story diving platform?
Old 09-06-2021, 08:53 AM   #6400
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Carving the pumpkin is tempting but I'm going with the best, most original, hand-made by yourself, Halloween costume.

Would you rather know how the world began or how it will end?
How it will end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post

WYR dive off a springboard or jump from a three-story diving platform?
Neither really but I guess a springboard might be less dangerous for me.

WYR know the date when you are going to die or know the date when you will meet your next great love?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: