Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 12-18-2015, 07:45 PM   #61
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP BUMP BUMP...

Anyone got anything of interest this year????
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2015, 09:23 PM   #62
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

catlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputation

I wish I found this thread sooner, but my Etsy shop, Crafts of Little Kitty, is taking all last orders on Dec. 19, 2015

But here is my shop if anyone is interested: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftsofLittleKitty

I sell Pagan/witchcraft themed items focused on the Goddess and feminism. I currently have a few zines I made with my girlfriend about lesbian witchcraft :3 I'll be happy if anyone decides to check it out! Or even favorite my shop
catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to catlady For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2015, 07:28 PM   #63
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

catlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputation

My fiancee and I recently finished our lesbian fairytale short story book. The digital copy is currently for sale in her shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2525667..._home_active_2

About The Nutcracker Princess - Lesbi-Tales Series #1:
Lesbi-Tales Series puts a lesbian twist on classic fairytales. The first Lesbi-Tales Series features the classic Nutcracker tale as the Nutcracker Princess. A total of 20 colored pages, the short story is filled with traditional watercolor paintings.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:43 PM   #64
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

Anything happening this year ?
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsMerrick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2016, 09:32 PM   #65
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMerrick View Post
Anything happening this year ?
I make made to order essential oil lotion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2016, 10:03 PM   #66
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My Etsy shop link is as always in my signature, but here's a reminder to check it out for anyone who wants to support a BFP'er with a small business. Take a look at my jewelry by clicking on "my etsy shop" in my signature. Use the coupon code BFP15 to get 15% off.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 12:17 PM   #67
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,666 Times in 7,708 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I make etched jade glass beveled edge Christmas ornaments....the shapes are: diamond, round, oval...
some designs are santa face, Christmas tree, Noel, Merry Christmas, candlestick with flame, candy cane with ribbon...

I have recycled CD Clocks I paint with alcohol inks & add a clock works. These can be hung up OR put onto a small easel...that are $1.00 extra.

ORNAMENTS are $8 each

CD Clocks are $10 each...

(I am not sure how to post a pic in Gallery NOR do I have any kind of onlone shop..maybe I NEED to set one up.... I can text pics to anyone however.

Thanks...clay