Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 01-10-2010, 07:54 PM   #1
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Queerbay Sellers Unite!

I am going to start digging through my stuff and listing a bunch of crap in the next few days!
Anyone else excited about cleaning out their junk?!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I am going to start digging through my stuff and listing a bunch of crap in the next few days!
Anyone else excited about cleaning out their junk?!
Yes..
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #3
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

As soon as I get home tomorrow I will be listing my boxes that I painted up just for this!

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:57 PM   #4
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I have a few things that people might really like. I just have to figure out how to get my digital camera and my computer speaking again.

~cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:10 PM   #5
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My CD is up and listed!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:42 PM   #6
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

I have posted 3 hand painted boxes for sale. Some of you may have seen them at a raffle a few years ago in Vegas. I am painting those and posting them for sale here, except I am allowing you to customize a couple of them by choosing colors that you want. Leather pride box is not customizable, cuz, well, you just can't change the colors of that flag now can ya?

Old 01-11-2010, 04:47 PM   #7
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

very nice mindy.I like your box..........er umm boxes

..it wont let me post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:19 PM   #8
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Thoreau View Post
very nice mindy.I like your box..........er umm boxes

..it wont let me post
I'm glad you like, thank you! If you want to buy or sell, you are required to go to THIS THREAD and read Medusa's post, copy and paste text as instructed and sign with your screen name. You will then be allowed into the appropriate user group. For now it's the only way she has to be sure you've read TOU for Queerbay. Then Medusa will go in and manually set you up so that you can sign up for a buyer or seller account. So after you sign, please give her a bit of time to get you in the group.

Old 01-11-2010, 05:26 PM   #9
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

i did all that before i looked at your.......pretty boxes......
Old 01-11-2010, 06:18 PM   #10
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Thoreau View Post
i did all that before i looked at your.......pretty boxes......
I see that you did indeed! I dunno if Medusa will update in that thread each time she adds people or not. You could go into Queerbay every so often and see if it will let you bid if you are wanting to bid, or try to set up your seller account if you are trying to do that.

You've tried to click on "sell" and set up your account and it hasn't let you?

Old 01-14-2010, 07:58 PM   #11
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Quick question: What's the best way to calculate shipping and handling on items we list?

Thanks!

cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:23 PM   #12
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Quick question: What's the best way to calculate shipping and handling on items we list?

Thanks!

cara
Cara - You might want to check out the flat rate USPS boxes. They have varying sizes, the boxes are free and if the item fits in the box, its one rate to ship it in the US domestically.

www.usps.com

Hope this helps,
Queen of a direct mail shop LOL LOL
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:42 PM   #13
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Cara, I listed my stuff all using flat rate boxes. Another way is to go on the USPS site and look stuff up with their tables. The only problem with that is, you usually have to know the zip code of the destination the package is going to. That's why I chose to list using flat rate boxes.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:48 PM   #14
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I'm hopefully going to get some stuff up tonight. I know for sure I'm going to sell an unopened copy of a grateful dead monopoly board game. And at some point I might add up my artwork for sale as well.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote