Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 12-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Queerbay Terms of Usage

1. You agree that any and all auction or sales activity carried out by you on Queerbay/Butchfemmeplanet.com is soley your own responsibility.

2. You agree to hold free from liability Queerbay, ButchFemmePlanet.com, its owners, the moderators and the hosting company for any issues or transactions that may arise from a sales dispute.

3. You agree to self-moderate all transaction between yourself and the buyer or seller.

4. You agree to handle all sales transactions in a reasonable manner and provide honest answers to all inquiries about items for sale or trade.

5. You agree to represent yourself and your items as clearly and honestly as possible.

6. You agree that any monetary disputes between a buyer and seller are the responsibility of the buyer and seller and that it MUST be handled within the proper venue. i.e. Paypal, etc.

7. You agree not to list for sale, trade, or barter anything that would be considered illegal in the state or country in which you reside.

8. You agree that any taxes to be paid from your sales are solely your responsibility.

9. You agree not to appropriate the personal information (address, name, email, etc) of the person buying an item from you. You agree to use that information ONLY to complete a sales transaction.

10. You agree that any offensive sales can and will be removed by the Administrators.

Last edited by Medusa; 01-03-2010 at 10:07 AM.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2010, 10:43 PM   #2
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

Is this what we have to sign to become a seller? I saw something about it in the "everything you need to know" thread. I'm almost ready to post a few things. I just have to do some finishing touches tomorrow.

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:45 PM   #3
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

ok i read the rules......ummmmm ummmm

I charge sales tax to people i ship to in Pa..cause i am in pa and am a liscensed umm well u know entity.... thats ok within the rules right?

Ok other question...
is there a Buy it now! option?

Old 01-11-2010, 05:21 PM   #4
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Thoreau View Post
ok i read the rules......ummmmm ummmm

I charge sales tax to people i ship to in Pa..cause i am in pa and am a liscensed umm well u know entity.... thats ok within the rules right?

Ok other question...
is there a Buy it now! option?

Yes there is a buy it now option. I don't know how it goes about the whole sales tax thing. Not a tax or law person so I am not sure how that goes. I'm thinking if you don't charge tax then they are responsible for it when they do their taxes. I did not see an option on there for any sales tax to be charged.

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:56 PM   #5
Pris

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboi Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Pris is on a distinguished road
Default Queerbay Agreement

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

Pris
Pris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:45 PM   #6
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
1. You agree that any and all auction or sales activity carried out by you on Queerbay/Butchfemmeplanet.com is soley your own responsibility.

2. You agree to hold free from liability Queerbay, ButchFemmePlanet.com, its owners, the moderators and the hosting company for any issues or transactions that may arise from a sales dispute.

3. You agree to self-moderate all transaction between yourself and the buyer or seller.

4. You agree to handle all sales transactions in a reasonable manner and provide honest answers to all inquiries about items for sale or trade.

5. You agree to represent yourself and your items as clearly and honestly as possible.

6. You agree that any monetary disputes between a buyer and seller are the responsibility of the buyer and seller and that it MUST be handled within the proper venue. i.e. Paypal, etc.

7. You agree not to list for sale, trade, or barter anything that would be considered illegal in the state or country in which you reside.

8. You agree that any taxes to be paid from your sales are solely your responsibility.

9. You agree not to appropriate the personal information (address, name, email, etc) of the person buying an item from you. You agree to use that information ONLY to complete a sales transaction.

10. You agree that any offensive sales can and will be removed by the Administrators.
Yes, I do to all that

Last edited by OS Butch; 06-13-2011 at 09:46 PM. Reason: typos
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:52 PM   #7
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

I keep getting this message. Not sure where to post for help. I think I did all the steps to register. Not sure what else I need to do to list stuff to sell.
OSB

Sorry! You need to be approved to sell anything. Please read this thread: the Terms of Usage for Queerbay, found here: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=502 and then sign the Seller contract found here: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=676 in order to begin selling.
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:39 AM   #8
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

I agree to all of the above requirements.
Old 08-13-2011, 09:45 PM   #9
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

softness
Old 06-06-2012, 07:27 AM   #10
Maverick

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
encumbered

Maverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST Reputation

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions."

Maverick
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote