Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 12-27-2012, 05:56 PM   #101
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

Glad they made it to you and are being put to good use
Old 12-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #102
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Mens Black Wool Tuxedo

VERY CONSERVATIVE TRADITIONAL ONE BUTTON TUXEDO JACKET, PANTS, CUMBERBUND AND EXTRA STRAPS, BOW TIE, STUDS ALL IN BLACK.

THE JACKET IS COMPLETELY LINED, FASTENS WITH 1 BUTTON, HAS SATIN LAPELS, 5 POCKETS, AND IS A SIZE 58R(SLEEVE IS 35", LENGTH IS 33" FROM SHOULDER TO HEM)

PANTS ARE 58" IN WAIST AND IT IS ADJUSTABLE, SATIN STRIPE DOWN THE SIDE OF THE LEG, 27" INSEAM

Photos emailed upon request
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2013, 11:32 AM   #103
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

This is not for barter, I am just giving it away to anyone who lives in or within driving distance of any of the below cities - but I honestly didnt know where else to put it, so here it is ....

I have a Cinebarre pass that I forgot to use before I left WA and there are no locations in IL.

For those who dont know, this is a movie theater where you can order food and drinks and they bring it to your table while you watch the movie - they gave the pass to me back when I tried to watch Titanic 3D but couldnt even make it through the first hour with my vertigo. lol

It says it is good for any location so if someone lives in or near Mountlake Terrace WA (north of Seattle), Salem OR, Denver CO, Charleston SC, Asheville NC, or Charlotte NC and you would like this pass, PM me with your snail mail address and I'll put it into the mail for you.

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2013, 08:51 PM   #104
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

This is not for barter. Have a butch friend who is letting go of several dress shirts and Sports jacket and thermal jacket;
Shirts, sports jacket and thermal jacket like new.

Size Description Brand
17-17 1/2 Black with grey pin stripes 100% cotton Alfani
button down dress shirt

17-17 1/2 Navy blue with cobalt blue pin stripes Alfani
button down dress shirt

17 Light tan button down dress shirt Geoffrey Beeme

17-17 1/2 White button down shirt with French cuffs Alfani

17-17 1/2 Crimson red with copper pin stripes Alfani
button down dress shirt

17-17 1/2 Pale yellow button down dress shirt Calvin Klein

17-17 1/2 Medium cream button down dress shirt Calvin Klein

17-17 1/2 White pin squares on black background Merona
button down dress shirt

17- 17 1/2 Light lavender button down dress shirt Merona
100 % cotton

46S Light Tan Sports Jacket 2 front buttons (new) Suede-like

XXL Slick grey thermal jacket

PM me your mailing address and you will receive the clothes right away.
No barter and no shipping fee involved.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2013, 12:47 PM   #105
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation

Update: These shirts have been clamied.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:20 AM   #106
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Still Here?

I'm interested in trading either some of my jewelry or mural/banner art for some tattoo work. I'm in the Norman OK area.
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:08 AM   #107
ForeverMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine ones please

ForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST Reputation

I think that this thread is a great idea. Now to figure out how to get it to be a busy thread. I guess this is my attempt at bumping it to help it along. As my spring cleaning goes along I'm sure that I'll have things to add here.
ForeverMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:46 AM   #108
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

And another bump, to help things along.
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:16 PM   #109
AnAwkwardAccident

How Do You Identify?:
Trans*
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Married

AnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST Reputation

I have a few men's extra large button down black shirts. Is anyone interested? You pay shipping.
AnAwkwardAccident is offline   Reply With Quote