Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 06-28-2012, 09:52 PM   #21
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Hey can we barter local bottled food products like bbq-sauce etc?
Old 06-28-2012, 09:55 PM   #22
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Scuba, I try to bump it three times a day.
Morning
Noon or around that.
Night

I want to make sure that people can see what's up for barter. Just think you can barter anything.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 10:54 PM   #23
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have baking tubes I am never going to use. I would barter for plain cookie sheets. I can get photos of them but if interested, PM me please

I am seeking Winterberry Christmas items to complete my collection. So many have broken over the years. I can buy new but..if you have a bunch or one, and its not being used and you want to barter, I am interested.

I also need kids coloring books and story books for my shop.

I have GREAT cook books to barter...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 04:15 AM   #24
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Ok Barter peeps, it's time for the morning bump.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:03 AM   #25
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Ok all, there's some good things up for barter. Come see whats here!!
Old 06-29-2012, 11:39 AM   #26
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

I come from a long line of barterers. Creative Anachronism and what not. It is a good thing, imo. Though lately I simply donate, since folks closer by can benefit from the stuff.

I also give/get a lot of interesting things from FreeCycle.

I really enjoy lightening up, holding on to less and less. In fact just about to give away my collections of old vintage milk glass and antique vacumn coffee pots.

Am bound and determined that my next major move will be much much easier.
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 11:41 AM   #27
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
I have baking tubes I am never going to use. I would barter for plain cookie sheets. I can get photos of them but if interested, PM me please

I am seeking Winterberry Christmas items to complete my collection. So many have broken over the years. I can buy new but..if you have a bunch or one, and its not being used and you want to barter, I am interested.

I also need kids coloring books and story books for my shop.

I have GREAT cook books to barter...
Just gave away a bunch of the Winterberry Christmas items my mother had collected over the years... darn!

trying not to ask about the cook books, as I have way way too many as it is and I know he would kill me if I bring another in the house!
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #28
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I love to barter! And have a TON of goodies to part with.

Should we post pictures of what we have to offer?
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 12:20 PM   #29
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

You can all post pics or just describe it it don't matter. there are no rules. So post away.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:16 PM   #30
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Just so everyone knows, you can barter anything. For example: food, clothes, services, cars, time shares and anything else you want.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:52 AM   #31
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Ok peeps it's Barter time. I'll try to make a list of everything here but I type slow so I'll try. Hey I can barter for someone to be a secretary. Not sure what I can barter for that?
Old 06-30-2012, 06:27 AM   #32
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

*****Barter List*****

Mr nice Guy-*** I have a WII that's just sitting on a shelf with 2 games and 2 controllers plus other stuff that goes with it. Im looking for a gas powered scooter.

Blade-you all keep posting your wants and what you have to barter I'll keep an eye on the thread. I have a gazillion trading cards from the late 80's to around 2000. NBA, NFL, NHL college, Desert Storm, Nascar, some complete sets and some not. Many late NASCAR driver cards Davey, Neil, Dale, Allen....also a ton of 1/24th, 1/64th and there is a midsize I can't think of what it is
1/32nd maybe it's called, all NASCAR Die cast. Also have 4 WW2 Die Cast airplanes and an Electric Hobby Airplane with 2 batteries I never used it cuz of the power lines around my house and they guy across the street had one and it spooked the horses so I never even took mine out of the box $250 value about 5 yrs ago

FemmeDyke- I'd barter my art / photographic services for: sewing / knitting lessons (or someone who wants to make me cute things), shoes, hair stylist... etc.
I'm also happy to lend books from my Kindle library to anyone who's interested! I love a good barter!

LaneyDoll- Currently, I trade BDSM lifestyle toys for the massage genius of my massage therapist.

Scuba-Nintendo Game Cube and games up on the block. I have a book full of mint and near mint Magic cards from years ago I'd like to shed as well.

OkieBug-Hey can we barter local bottled food products like bbq-sauce etc?

Miss Tia-I have baking tubes I am never going to use. I would barter for plain cookie sheets. I can get photos of them but if interested, PM me please.

Lady Di- In fact just about to give away my collections of old vintage milk glass and antique vacumn coffee pots.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #33
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

It's the afternoon bump.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #34
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Ok peeps. It's the evening bump. I've got to find more stuff to barter.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:42 AM   #35
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

*****Barter List*****

Mr nice Guy-*** I have a WII that's just sitting on a shelf with 2 games and 2 controllers plus other stuff that goes with it. Im looking for a gas powered scooter.

Blade-you all keep posting your wants and what you have to barter I'll keep an eye on the thread. I have a gazillion trading cards from the late 80's to around 2000. NBA, NFL, NHL college, Desert Storm, Nascar, some complete sets and some not. Many late NASCAR driver cards Davey, Neil, Dale, Allen....also a ton of 1/24th, 1/64th and there is a midsize I can't think of what it is
1/32nd maybe it's called, all NASCAR Die cast. Also have 4 WW2 Die Cast airplanes and an Electric Hobby Airplane with 2 batteries I never used it cuz of the power lines around my house and they guy across the street had one and it spooked the horses so I never even took mine out of the box $250 value about 5 yrs ago

FemmeDyke- I'd barter my art / photographic services for: sewing / knitting lessons (or someone who wants to make me cute things), shoes, hair stylist... etc.
I'm also happy to lend books from my Kindle library to anyone who's interested! I love a good barter!

LaneyDoll- Currently, I trade BDSM lifestyle toys for the massage genius of my massage therapist.

Scuba-Nintendo Game Cube and games up on the block. I have a book full of mint and near mint Magic cards from years ago I'd like to shed as well.

OkieBug-Hey can we barter local bottled food products like bbq-sauce etc?

Miss Tia-I have baking tubes I am never going to use. I would barter for plain cookie sheets. I can get photos of them but if interested, PM me please.

Lady Di- In fact just about to give away my collections of old vintage milk glass and antique vacumn coffee pots.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:19 AM   #36
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Ok peeps, it's time to bump the Barter. Lol
Old 07-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #37
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

I'm selling my motorcycle and decided to put an ad for it in both the for sale and the barter sections of Craigslist. I clearly said in the trade section that I would be willing to do a part cash / part trade so I could try to catch some people who couldnt come up with $3k+, but might have a couple thousand to spend plus something to trade.

It is crazy what people are emailing me - comic books, Harley Davidson jackets, glass pipes, etc - and not one of them added a cash amount to the trades they offered.

Um .... sure, let's trade my $3k+ bike for your comic books ... that's fair.

Anyway, not trying to derail, I just thought some of you here might get a chuckle or two at that.

But hey - if anyone in the area (Seattle) is interested or knows of anyone who is interested in a bike, I'm getting rid of my 2001 Suzuki Marauder VZ800 (cruiser) plus all of my luggage, the new seats, after market extras, repainted tank, etc and am open to cash OR cash+trade (pics in my gallery).
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 01:58 PM   #38
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have a really well made hiking stick. Since I no longer hike and havent for over a decade, time to find it a home. Photos available upon request.

I like hand crafted things and wouldnt mind swapping for something you make or bought at a craft show.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #39
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I am looking to barter locally bottled bbq-sauce called Head-Country for any white bbq-sauce that I believe comes from Alabama. I had a some once and it was delicious.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #40
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

I have some items I was going to sell on eBay but I am so tired of eBay right now, lol, so I thought maybe someone from my community might want something of mine.

Below is a list of what I have and --> HERE <-- is a link to the pics of everything on my FB (I made a special album just for BFP barter ).

• I have 10 decorative folding knives - each one comes in a plastic display case and there is a picture on each knife and its display case depicting: wolves (I have 2 of these), deer (2), eagles (2), a Native American theme (2), a tractor (1), and a patriotic theme (1). Take one, take a few, take them all - to sell, keep/collect, or give away.
  • I also have a knife with what looks like a dragon skeleton for a handle - it is 9" overall and comes with a plastic display stand.
  • I have 2 bags of diatomeceous earth - each bag is just over 2lbs. I got this to feed my dogs for flea control, but it was difficult feeding it to them since they eat kibble and a couple of them are pretty damn finicky. lol
  • Next is a Champion professional neoprene knee stabilizer with metal hinged bars. It is a XXL that I got from the VA right around the time of my knee surgery last year. It was a size too big for me, but once I took it home and tried to wear it, the VA wouldnt take it back. The hinges are new because I swapped them out when I got the other knee brace.
  • I also have a shirt I designed for a friend for Pride, but I was sent the wrong size - it is a black t-shirt with "Proud to be a Femme" on it in pink lettering. It's a size small, which the site says is a 30" bust and a 25" length.
  • I also have a Mariners Ichiro jersey that I got as a stadium giveaway (SGA) last summer. They gave away XL jerseys to the first 20K (or whatever) fans and then we all stood in line to swap out for different sizes - I got a XXL.

That's all I got - let me know if anything sounds like something you want to trade for something of yours.

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post: