Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 01-10-2010, 03:12 PM   #1
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,631 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Queerbay - GRAND OPENING!

Er...well, as "Grand" as a cyber-opening can be!

We are so lucky to announce that Miss Mindy has agreed to be our Queerbay Ambassador! She will be around to answer questions and help folks out when listing auctions. You can PM her or ask questions in the Queerbay thread.

You must be approved to be a Seller. In order to be approved as a Seller, you must read the rules here: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=502

and copy the following verbiage:

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

Your screen name here"

Post that to this thread and you will be publicly signing the contract. I will them put your name into the Seller group and you can begin listing!

If you have any issues, please read the threads in this forum. Queerbay is a very persnickety piece of software and there will be several things you will need to know in order to use it properly.

Thanks so much!

p.s. I will try to check this thread several times a day to add folks to the group. This is a manual process so, please be patient.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2010, 03:12 PM   #2
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Member Photo Albums

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

Admin, aka Medusa
Old 01-10-2010, 03:38 PM   #3
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

Logicaly
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:39 PM   #4
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

Mindy"

Also I wanted to pop in real quick and let everyone know i had some last minute plans come up and I went to stay at a friend's house for the weekend. I will most likely not be back online until tomorrow afternoon. I'll pop in then and familiarize myself with the software so that I'm able to help out. So PLEASE don't think I've disappeared. I will be back around tomorrow to help out!

Thanks, Medusa for asking me to help.

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #5
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:48 PM   #6
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

now what?
Old 01-10-2010, 03:55 PM   #7
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,744 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Linus

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:00 PM   #8
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

WolfyOne

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #9
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Member Photo Albums

Ok Folks!

I have approved everyone in the Seller group who has signed the agreement up until now.

Please feel free to click on "Queerbay" in the navigation bar and start selling!

*rubbing hands together in glee and getting our wallet!*
Old 01-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #10
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not ready to sell yet, but wanted to be prepared for when I am.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #11
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation
Default Raise your right hand please :)

Jewel
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:52 PM   #12
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Member Photo Albums

You're in as a Seller, LadyJewel!
The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #13
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,450 Times in 370 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation
Default Do I get a cookie now?

Selly
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:46 PM   #14
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

~Diva aka Janey Hall
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:02 PM   #15
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Member Photo Albums

Selly and Diva are both in!
Old 01-10-2010, 10:56 PM   #16
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:00 PM   #17
QueenofQueens
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Seerauber, Centaurita Bonita, QoQonut, Volupté Suprême
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lux, Ms. Lisbon if you're nasty.
Relationship Status:
Left of Centaur and blissfully betrothed.

QueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST Reputation

QueenofQueens
QueenofQueens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:04 PM   #18
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Member Photo Albums

Arwen and the little redheaded girl with powerpuffs are both in!
Old 01-10-2010, 11:06 PM   #19
QueenofQueens
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Seerauber, Centaurita Bonita, QoQonut, Volupté Suprême
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lux, Ms. Lisbon if you're nasty.
Relationship Status:
Left of Centaur and blissfully betrothed.

QueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST Reputation

Woot! Can't wait to get started!
QueenofQueens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:03 AM   #20
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Just got one up. I don't know if there is a way, but can you do the type of auctions where you can sell more than one item without having to relist? Like I saw Diva is selling her CD (which you really really really want, trust me) and I am doing readings. But when someone buys that reading, I'll have to post again instead of being able to say I have 5 available or whatever.

Make sense?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote