Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 08-12-2010, 05:47 AM   #61
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

Tiggs
Old 08-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #62
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

sassy_girl
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #63
Miami

How Do You Identify?:
Gentlemyn Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

2 Highscores

Miami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST Reputation

I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:36 PM   #64
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

softness
Old 05-15-2011, 04:33 PM   #65
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

MickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST Reputation

"MickMan"
MickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:39 PM   #66
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,578 Times in 402 Posts
wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

Wolfbittenpoet
Old 05-16-2011, 12:34 PM   #67
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to
abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be
handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending
merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices
are reason for termination from the Queerbay program,
up to and including, termination of membership from
ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

Daywalker

Old 05-16-2011, 01:04 PM   #68
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #69
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i dont wanna be a seller--yet--but i do love to buy things....anyone gonna sell anything???
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2011, 01:06 PM   #70
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, let me jump in, I'd rather be ready than be left behind-lol.

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions."

LaneyDoll
Old 05-24-2011, 02:40 PM   #71
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,321 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Fancy
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:58 PM   #72
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
i dont wanna be a seller--yet--but i do love to buy things....anyone gonna sell anything???
Maybe there should be a thread for things people want to buy..... I have lots of stuff....I just don't think anyone would buy. It is easier when a seller knows what to sell!
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #73
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Your screen name here"
OS Butch
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2011, 04:40 AM   #74
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

I can't figure out how or where to post to sell?
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:45 PM   #75
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Novelafemme
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:50 PM   #76
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

tapu
Old 07-06-2011, 01:59 PM   #77
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

I thought if I popped in here now, I'd be more likely to post some things. I have to read about how all to do it, but I have a few items that might go over well here:

Books
* Coming to Power, califa. It might be a 2nd edition, not a first.... It was the only Lesbian S/M book I ever saw in the 80s. There were different covers; mine has two white woman on the front, the one in back has her left arm over the other and is wearing a leather bracelet on it. (You figure it out. <smile>)
* Persistent Desire, a Butch/Femme Reader, I forget the details. (XCLLNT cover, tho'! Leave it lying around....)

Clothes
* Vintage motorcycle jacket, horse leather (which hasn't been legal for decades). It is seriously distressed, very very cool. Small size, for a woman. I used to wear it as a door guard at the Boom Boom Room--the gay male dance bar in Laguna Beach.
* Suede carcoat (skims buttocks--is that a car coat?), bought in fine leather shop in Argentina. Like new. Small woman's size. It's wonderful, but has always been too femme for me to feel comfortable in.

other stuff. it's the kind of stuff you think, damn, i should put that on eBay but then don't. This seems more... approachable.

I'll have to go read up more on the procedure and take photos. This could be fun.
Old 08-13-2011, 09:47 PM   #78
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

softness
Old 08-13-2011, 11:17 PM   #79
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Is there a plan for getting approval to sell on here? Is it up and running? I don't see any new items and I still am not authorized to sell..
Old 08-13-2011, 11:58 PM   #80
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation

Wondering where all the goods are?

Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote