Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 04-30-2013, 03:34 PM   #1
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation
Default Prayers needed for Greyson and Julieisafemme

Asking for prayers for Greyson and Julie.

Greyson is undergoing open heart surgery tomorrow to replace a valve.

I KNOW it will go perfectly. I KNOW he will be ok. He has to be. He's Greyson.

I plan on being in contact with Julie as much as possible tomorrow, however i will be at work. I will update here when i can and on facebook.

Please send all the love, light, prayers, good wishes you can send for everything to go as planned and to bring both of them peace for tonight, the Surgeons/Nurses great care as they work on a dear friend/brother/member of our community, Julie comfort for tomorrow and Greyson God's speed in his recovery.

Major hugs to you Julie!!!!

You got this Greyson!!!!

Love you both to pieces!!!!
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
*Anya*, Apocalipstic, Arwen, blackboot, Blade, Breezy, candy_coated_bitch, Canela, cara, Chancie, CherylNYC, Corkey, Daktari, deb0670, DMW, Duchess, durrrrrrrr, femmeInterrupted, Gemme, Gina, Ginger, girllikeu2, Greyson, Hack, Heavenleahangel, Hollylane, Inked_Trinity, jac, JoSchmooze, julieisafemme, Katniss, Kent, LaneyDoll, Lazy Daze, Leigh, Library_girl, lilapache, little_ms_sunshyne, LoyalWolfsBlade, macele, maryam, Mel C., Metro, midwest chick, morningstar55, MsM, MsTinkerbelly, Nadeest, nycfem, Okiebug61, Onyxena, pajama, PaPa, PinkieLee, psykftm, Queenie, Random, Rivkeh, Rockinonahigh, ruby_woo, SelfMadeMan, Semantics, sierragirrl, sis, SnackTime, Soft*Silver, Soon, SoSousMe, Spirit Dancer, spritzerJ, starryeyes, Sweetfeme, Talon, TenderDaddy, thedivahrrrself, theoddz, torchiegirl, Tucker, UofMfan, Vic, WingsOnFire, Wolfsong
Old 04-30-2013, 03:37 PM   #2
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Wishing Greyson all the best, and my thoughts are with you both.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Keeping them both in my prayers.
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 03:53 PM   #4
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Keeping Greyson and Julie in our thoughts. Energy being sent.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 03:56 PM   #5
Vic
Site Rover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Thanked 2,289 Times in 283 Posts
Vic Has the BEST ReputationVic Has the BEST ReputationVic Has the BEST ReputationVic Has the BEST ReputationVic Has the BEST ReputationVic Has the BEST ReputationVic Has the BEST ReputationVic Has the BEST ReputationVic Has the BEST ReputationVic Has the BEST ReputationVic Has the BEST Reputation

Stay strong & heal quickly. My thoughts with you both, Greyson & Julie.
Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vic For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #6
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Greyson and Julie,the best to you both,all will be well not doubt about it.Healing light with power rays of enery heading your way.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #7
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

i ask god to give greyson and julie everything they need. in jesus name i pray, amen.

i've been through open heart surgery. i was mean as all get out afterward lol. and greyson can be to if he wants. let him. it's big time surgery, ... but you will be so much better when over and done with. the energy!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 03:58 PM   #8
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Asking for prayers for Greyson and Julie.

Greyson is undergoing open heart surgery tomorrow to replace a valve.

I KNOW it will go perfectly. I KNOW he will be ok. He has to be. He's Greyson.

I plan on being in contact with Julie as much as possible tomorrow, however i will be at work. I will update here when i can and on facebook.

Please send all the love, light, prayers, good wishes you can send for everything to go as planned and to bring both of them peace for tonight, the Surgeons/Nurses great care as they work on a dear friend/brother/member of our community, Julie comfort for tomorrow and Greyson God's speed in his recovery.

Major hugs to you Julie!!!!

You got this Greyson!!!!

Love you both to pieces!!!!

PB thanks or posting this,u r the best.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 03:59 PM   #9
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

My thoughts go out to both Greyson for a speedy recovery and for Julie for the support she will need.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:12 PM   #10
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Love, healing, light and peace to you both.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 04:15 PM   #11
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sending healing prayers

And lighting a candle for them both

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 04:28 PM   #12
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Will do just that my pink princess
Sending light and love and keeping Greyson in my thoughts and prayers
From a distance, Julie can lean on all of us.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 04:30 PM   #13
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

sending positive thoughts and prayer to both!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 04:55 PM   #14
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 05:09 PM   #15
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Love and prayers to Greyson and Julie!

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #16
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I am sending you a couple angels ole friend. Hang tough brother!!!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #17
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

My prayers for speedy and peaceful healing and minds during and after the surgery as well as blessings for all of the medical personnel with hands on during the procedure....
Old 04-30-2013, 05:20 PM   #18
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

My thoughts and prayers are with both Greyson and Julie. Recover swiftly my friend!
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 05:35 PM   #19
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

Prayers for Greyson and Julie as you go through this surgery and recovery period...

Blessings on you both and the whole care team...
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 05:38 PM   #20
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

speedy recovery Greyson. thoughts and prayers are sent to you and Julie

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post: