Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 08-13-2011, 11:01 AM   #41
NoahMacchione
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Permanently Banned 08/15/2011
Relationship Status:
Involved

NoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Hey Noah -

Welcome to the forums!
All of the membership info can be found here:

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/inde...=subscriptions

I see, I see. Thank you Admin.
NoahMacchione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:45 AM   #42
NoahMacchione
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Permanently Banned 08/15/2011
Relationship Status:
Involved

NoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST ReputationNoahMacchione Has the BEST Reputation

Another question. If I purchase a subscription does this go into affect immediately? I would like to do the BF Supporter II subscription. I was looking to see if you can use paypal and/or your debit/credit card?

Thank you for the info.
NoahMacchione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 12:19 PM   #43
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahMacchione View Post
Another question. If I purchase a subscription does this go into affect immediately? I would like to do the BF Supporter II subscription. I was looking to see if you can use paypal and/or your debit/credit card?

Thank you for the info.
You would use Paypal to purchase and it goes into effect immediately
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 01:28 PM   #44
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

At the risk of sounding like a whining child......my favorite game is broken. When I click on WoW Connect all I get is a frame filled in all black where my game used to be

Did I do something wrong?
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #45
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
At the risk of sounding like a whining child......my favorite game is broken. When I click on WoW Connect all I get is a frame filled in all black where my game used to be

Did I do something wrong?
Hey Doll!

It looks like it might be something with your Flash player. It loaded fine for me. Make sure your Flash software is up to date!
Old 08-23-2011, 03:52 PM   #46
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Can someone tell me which level of member I have to be in order to post images and HTML?

Thanks.

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:05 PM   #47
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post
Can someone tell me which level of member I have to be in order to post images and HTML?

Thanks.

Every member can post images. You can't upload them directly to the site but you can post them from hosted sites

If you click on the little picture icon, you can paste the http:// path to the photo in that box and it will show up for you.

Hope this helps!
Old 08-23-2011, 04:07 PM   #48
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Nope.....well...look at my signature.....it's supposed to be a beautiful sunset......

Even though it surrounds the link with the [IMG] [IMG], it still comes out like a link and not a picture...

I cannot be this much of a "dud" geek.......

Old 08-23-2011, 04:11 PM   #49
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

And can't we just post from our hard drives??
Weren't we able to do that before?
Have I imagined this or just wanted to be
able to do so?

Old 09-02-2011, 10:28 AM   #50
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default How do I un-ignore a thread

Ignored a thread as it kept making my B/P rise. Would rather not ignore but can't figure out how to undo.

Thanks tech gurus!!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:41 PM   #51
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quick question: I went to view my profile and for current activity, it said moderating. I've never seen that before. All I had been doing was viewing a thread beforehand. I'm curious as to what that is/means. For a minute there I thought I was being moderated. (I promise I didn't do it, whatever it is! lol)
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:05 PM   #52
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
Ignored a thread as it kept making my B/P rise. Would rather not ignore but can't figure out how to undo.

Thanks tech gurus!!

Anya - It should be under 'thread tools' in the upper right hand corner
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 08:08 PM   #53
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Uploading pics to personal gallery

Grrr...I upgraded to 'Junior member' status and have like 58 more pics I could post but for some odd reason I keep getting an error page after days of trying to upload more (I have only two posted) to my personal gallery on my page...HELP anyone? Geek Geek...can I get me some Geek power here please? Thank you!!! This is what is coming up AFTER the pic is uploaded 100%:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...res&albumid=44
Old 09-08-2011, 08:16 AM   #54
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

How do I block another member?? I don't want to hide my visitor messages or anything like that..I just want to block one annoying lil gnat? Is that possible to keep them from posting to me??

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:39 AM   #55
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsW8ing View Post
How do I block another member?? I don't want to hide my visitor messages or anything like that..I just want to block one annoying lil gnat? Is that possible to keep them from posting to me??
Go to the user control panel and click on edit ignore list and add the persons name you want to ignore.
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 01:23 AM   #56
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsandheels View Post
Grrr...I upgraded to 'Junior member' status and have like 58 more pics I could post but for some odd reason I keep getting an error page after days of trying to upload more (I have only two posted) to my personal gallery on my page...HELP anyone? Geek Geek...can I get me some Geek power here please? Thank you!!! This is what is coming up AFTER the pic is uploaded 100%:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...res&albumid=44

Bumping in hopes of getting an answer! Thanks!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:42 AM   #57
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,633 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsandheels View Post
Bumping in hopes of getting an answer! Thanks!

I bet it's the size - Try reducing the pics by just a bit and reuploading!
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 06:57 PM   #58
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
I bet it's the size - Try reducing the pics by just a bit and reuploading!
THANK YOU!!! I will try that!
Old 10-03-2011, 03:42 PM   #59
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi,

I wanted to post a couple of pics into a post; my understanding is that I do this from a hosted site and not my hard drive, so I set up a flickr account. I would like to set that account to "private to me" and not share with the whole world. My question is; if I link to a url that is set to private on flickr will it show up here?

Thank you
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #60
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Another gallery question;

I have some photos that I would like to move from general gallery into an album I created after the fact. How do I do that?

*suspecting I did this backwards*

Thank you
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum geek, forum help