Old 05-27-2010, 05:27 PM   #41
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Check your love tank...What do you find?
Treat each relationship like the gas tank on your car.
Is your tank full?
Are you filling anyones tank?
Are you letting them run on empty, are they letting you?

So check your tank, for each person in your life
Is someone's tank running low where you are concerned
Or are you doing all the giving perhaps they feel as though they are

Your relationships need to be nurtured and petted like a puppy
They need to be cultivated and fertilized like a garden
So check your tank and see what you find
Communicate with one another, ya never know they may feel like their tank is running low too.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #42
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Believe in what is.

Believe in what was.

Believe in beauty.

Believe in the heart.

(Truly) Be.
before you
leave. (this life)
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 10:05 PM   #43
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."

...Compassion, Love, Honor, Respect, Pride, Dignity, Affection, Tenderness, Grace...

Now, add to the list above the things you consider "The best and most beautiful things...", re-seal the cork on this beautiful blue and silver bottle... and toss it back into your ocean or sea...many blessings will come back to thee.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 07:31 AM   #44
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Make the extra time to take the long path to get where you want to go.
If you always take the short path, you will never know what it's like to appreciate your hard work and rewards that come with taking the long path.

If you think you don't have the time to take the long path; You always have time for what you make time for.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 04:34 PM   #45
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

The bottle's back!

*walks down to beach, pulls bottle out of water, dries it off*

*takes it back, settles in, uncorks it, pulls out two new notes*

Two?

"I have neither butter, nor biscuits and jam;
I'm in kind of a jam myself.
I ate them all with much elan,
didn't leave a crumb on the shelf."

*unrolls second note*

"she's grounded till she's 83
unless she makes more for me!

signed,
the grandkid"

LOL! oops. Wellll, no help there!

*recorks bottle with original message in it*

*takes it back, tosses it in, wanders home to wait*
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 08:34 PM   #46
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

My message today as I roll up the paper to put in this empty wine bottle: Live life to it's fullest everyday and never take others for granite. If you love someone don't be afraid to tell them today because if you wait for tomorrow, it will never come

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:19 PM   #47
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

"If some lives form a perfect circle, others take shape in ways we cannot predict or always understand. Loss has been a part of my journey. But it has also shown me what is precious. So has love for which I can only be grateful."
~ Theresa Osborne ... from the movie, Message in a Bottle (1999).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 12:33 AM   #48
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

In every one of us, if we can still our questing heart and our puzzling mind, there is a secret doorway. Who knows how you will find this doorway? Through great suffering, so that one day you turn inside and in anguish stumble upon the key there in your heart? Through reading the lines of a poem? or hearing the words of a song that lead you to this hidden place? Or will it be when you grow old? When the seeking of fame and fortune, of possession and distraction weary you at last? and you take the first deliberate steps towards a discovery of the soul that breathes within you. However you journey to this doorway, however young or old, however driven by sadness or delight in exploring, once you turn its handle and step forward into the realm this doorway reveals, your life will change forever. For you will discover there the land that is known to the Druids and Celts as ..."The Land of Eternal Youth" , some call it..."The Land of Promise," others..."The Land of Honey". It is the secret heaven within each one of us, that if we dare to enter, we discover it is not binded by the limits of our mind or soul but is coexistent with the Universe. There we never age and live in perfect health and joy, feeding our hearts with the love of all creation and expressing our beauty and our strength in acts of noble generosity and courage. For some, it is easy to travel to this place - they have learnt the ways and know the routes that magic in the days of old have laid upon this trackless land, and they come and go through this doorway, refreshing their bodies, hearts and minds, bringing with them the gifts of youthfulness, of healing and of art.

Druidcast Episode 3

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 08:36 AM   #49
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

My message today; Live like it's your last day on earth. Make as many moments count as possible. Don't think about tomorrow until it becomes today.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 08:49 AM   #50
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Quill dipped in red ink - the color of love...

My dearest, to say that you have always lived in my heart all these decades is redundant. You know I will always love you. And even if I never see you again, you are always with me. My life has been an empty shell - always seeking to find the passion and love we shared, but to no avail - it only really happens once.

I hope with all my heart that you are happy in your life, even if it is without me. And if you no longer feel the same for me, I console myself with the thought that it is only one empty heart. That at least one of us has found happiness. And perhaps that means that one of us did not love as well. No matter. I had love at least once in my life - some never do. So, in that respect I am grateful to you, my eternal beloved.

I roll up the parchment, tie a red satin ribbon around it, and place it in the translucent green bottle. I place it on the foamy crest, and point it southward...to Florida. Please unfold this message with care, for it holds my heart.

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 10:53 AM   #51
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default For my Eternal Beloved...

I wrote this for you in 2004, but you've never seen it. Here, again, I set another bottle adrift. This time I hope it finds you, and moves your heart...

The Questioning Heart

Tell me my love, what shall I do
To stop my heart from loving you?
What can I do with this love of mine,
I try to kill it, but it just won't die.

It sleeps and dreams in the quiet dark
Hiding in shadows an eternal spark
That now and then erupts in flames
Feeding a fire I cannot contain.

The flames consume and burn my soul
'Til there's nothing left of me at all.
In plumes of smoke my soul departs
Leaving in ashes my shattered heart.

A heart that sought with desperation
To find in you some consolation
With kisses lost so long ago,
With secrets only we would know.

But lost forever now it seems
Our vows of love and whispered dreams.
Tell me my love, what shall I do
To stop my heart from loving you?

The is an organ of fire.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 11:59 AM   #52
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

What a wonderful thread. I will have to think of what to say.

Thanks Wolfy!

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:22 AM   #53
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default from my fortune cookie, which seriously fits my feelings:

Joy comes from adventure today.
Time to shake the world.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 05:23 AM   #54
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I've been searching so many years. I'm tired, my heart tattered, torn and my body feels so very heavy. I am giving up hope of ever finding you. Where are you my beloved prince?

Heart Broken,
Your Queen
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 07:29 AM   #55
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first.

Old 06-01-2010, 09:49 AM   #56
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

*wanders back out into the sunshine, after several rainy days*

*sees the bottle bobbing in the water*

*pulls it out, dries it off, uncorks it*

"here on an island I sit and sigh a lot
thought I'd found my personal Camelot
sendin' this message to float on the waves
please send me chocolate, I've had none for days"

awwwww!

*grabs fistful of chocolates, stuffs 'em into bottle*

Hope they don't melt all over my note!!

*corks bottle, tosses it back in the sea*

*settles back to wait*
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 09:58 AM   #57
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

"Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself - no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are - completely, the good and the bad and make changes as YOU see fit"
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 10:05 AM   #58
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

You have quite an imagination, Bit, and are a very descriptive wriiter - I could see you on the beach just then, bending, picking up the bottle from the waves, and wrigling your toes as the water ebbed and flowed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
*wanders back out into the sunshine, after several rainy days*

*sees the bottle bobbing in the water*

*pulls it out, dries it off, uncorks it*

"here on an island I sit and sigh a lot
thought I'd found my personal Camelot
sendin' this message to float on the waves
please send me chocolate, I've had none for days"

awwwww!

*grabs fistful of chocolates, stuffs 'em into bottle*

Hope they don't melt all over my note!!

*corks bottle, tosses it back in the sea*

*settles back to wait*

The is an organ of fire.
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #59
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

"Hey son,

Since you won't answer the phone, emails or a drive-by-honk-my-horn-get-yer-azz-outa-bed message....
I'm sending you this message in a BIG bottle to remind you to do the dishes, take out the trash and mow your Gramma's lawn...Gramma can use the bottle to knock you silly if you don't do your chores!!

Love Always,
Do It Cuz I Say So and I'm Still Your Momma No Matter How Old You Are"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 10:56 AM   #60
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

I would give up my wishes
if you would grant me one
perfect health for them.
Places note in bottle, prays hard
tosses it into the river.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post: