Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-12-2013, 08:22 AM   #1041
Daktari

Self-righteous arseholes who think theirs is the only valid opinion on a given subject.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2013, 09:12 AM   #1042
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
Self-righteous arseholes who think theirs is the only valid opinion on a given subject.

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2013, 09:28 AM   #1043
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Our apartment complex is replacing all the windows, cool. Told us our building was scheduled for the 16th and 17th, no big deal. Got a notice on our door yesterday afternoon that they are doing it TODAY! Less than 24 hr notice, had to move all the shit away from the windows, round up the animals and put them in a room with no windows. Well that is the bathrooms and closets assholes! Had to arrange to get the day off work, my boss aint too damn happy. It's going to be 95 today with 60 % humidity...... all the windows out, no A/C, LOVELY!

Old 06-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #1044
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation
Default Rude Cashier

A very rude cashier this morning at the grocery store. He was checking someone out at the line and then walked around and said " the next person in line go to line 1, then when the gentleman in front of me and myself didn't move as there was someone else in front of us he states very loudly, what are
you just gonna stand there and stare at me looking stupid or what?" I then stopped and shook my head in disbelief. SO as the guy and myself moved over to the other line I asked the new friendly cashier if that guy was always that rude, she just apologized and gave me their website so I could place a review. I couldn't shake his rudeness, so as I was leaving I said to him " You may want to refresh your attitude, because you were very rude to your customers and that would be a sure way to run customers off and lose your job." I ended it with I hope you have a nice day. Made me feel good to walk away and be thanked by the customers who heard him.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2013, 05:58 PM   #1045
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Customer service

Last Monday i sent a care package to Syr. *It will be there by Friday*.. i was told.... here it is a week later and it's still in customs,,,,
grrrrrrrrr

This past SUNDAY i ordered a giftie for Daddi's day which i chose Friday delivery for and i got a message that it will be delivered Monday. When i contacted them they told me my chosen date was *preferred* date....WHY is there an option to choose Friday if it was not possible???? She said my delivery address is a remote area. They knew the address when i ordered it!!!

Now i am so upset!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2013, 08:37 AM   #1046
ZoeyJayne

How Do You Identify?:
Desbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Dez, me , it , her , who knows lol
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

ZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST Reputation
Angry WTF!!!!!!!

grrrrrrr...

How are you going to let an employee threaten a customer and then send me home early because I asked if I could take my break and your the assistant manager and your gonna take yours first... You're the assistant... your not supposed to get a break... and first off all your employee's should get their breaks first end of story... this place pisses me off to no end and I am sick of it ....
ahhh much better

That is all...
Old 06-17-2013, 07:36 AM   #1047
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,520 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Apparently I want to burn the house down. I left my smaller curling iron plugged in since yesterday in the other bathroom. When I went to get it this morning,..... yeah, grabbing it on the barrel, ....and yeah..f'n hot. I'm going to remember this for a few hours. Right across the tips of my fingers..yeah, it's Monday.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2013, 09:37 PM   #1048
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default Health :(

Hearing that I might have to be hospitalized because a bunch of MDs can not find the right antibiotic to use on my infection. SERIOUSLY?????
Old 06-19-2013, 03:59 AM   #1049
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Serena Williams' remarks about the Ohio teen rape case in the news. I'm really hoping what I read was distorted from her actual quote in Rolling Stone, because it's shameful what I read.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 11:33 AM   #1050
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out my client had been without her walker most of the previous evening and the morning today....she pays good money to live where she does. And that is just monumental ineptitude..
Old 06-26-2013, 11:17 AM   #1051
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

This morning... getting to the very same client and finding she was not put to bed properly. She wasn't wearing a brief OR a nightgown. Just her bra and panties. (which leads me to believe she put HERSELF to bed) She and her bed were drenched...she was laying in it with barely a stitch on. Now she has started with a slight cough. Color me not pleased one friggin little bit.....

Old 06-27-2013, 11:11 AM   #1052
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

My fresh figs went moldy in the fridge..... this may make me cry as well. I just bought them! And they were REALLY good! sigh
Old 06-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #1053
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

a co worker coming in with a really pissed off attitude and me having to stand across from her and hear it all day LONG.... man i'm glad this day is over... be glad you have a job... geez... yes its hot... we are all hot... but i been out of work for 8 months.. i'm glad Your husband makes money... if You don't need your job... there are people out there that DO!!!!
Old 06-28-2013, 05:30 AM   #1054
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Working for nearly 2 weeks straight....and needing my ONE DAY OFF to have some fun...and not being allowed to.....yeah that really burns my biscuit....
Old 06-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #1055
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Smile computers

When I woke up this morning I had four dead computers. Now I have one working computer and another in the shop. So all and all my trip to the computer store made a bad situation better.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #1056
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

Several things pissed me off today including but not limited to:
Phone bills, children, and fitting rooms.
AND THEN, I watch the movie Lost and Delirious(which I've some how never seen) Can I puhlease have a movie with lesbian characters who don't kill themselves/turn straight/have some other depressing ending??

Luckily, Auntie Mame is coming on(Rosalind not Lucille) Thank you TMC !
Old 06-29-2013, 07:05 PM   #1057
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekohl View Post
Several things pissed me off today including but not limited to:
Phone bills, children, and fitting rooms.
AND THEN, I watch the movie Lost and Delirious(which I've some how never seen) Can I puhlease have a movie with lesbian characters who don't kill themselves/turn straight/have some other depressing ending??

Luckily, Auntie Mame is coming on(Rosalind not Lucille) Thank you TMC !
Love Auntie Mame! Love Rosalind Russell!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2013, 09:26 AM   #1058
BowtiePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Happily taken

BowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST ReputationBowtiePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

My horse is not being a very good boy! He threw this morning, yet another bruise to nurse! He is attention whore so I guess it is a little bit my fault.
BowtiePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BowtiePrincess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #1059
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

An email from my boss...
I jokingly told a girl I worked with that I was enamored with a client's parrot and would take him home in a minute. This translated SOMEHOW that I had asked my client to adopt him??
I know nothing about birds first off and secondly have a cat that hunts prolifically.
I also said I was going to put her toy poodle in my purse and sneak him home. I'm surprised that didn't come up in discussion also......
Can anyone take a fucking joke any more???

Old 07-07-2013, 07:29 PM   #1060
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Angry Ms. Cranky checking in

Do I pay exorbitant monthly condo fees?

Yes

Do I have to be exposed to other people's children (friends and/or relatives of tenants) while I am trying to relax in the pool--in an adult building?

Apparently. The last three times, even. This time, with a rousing game of Marco Polo to boot!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post: