Notices

Old 01-17-2012, 01:37 PM   #61
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

that awkward moment when someone says
you have a little something in your nose
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 01:38 PM   #62
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
That awkward moment when you are viewing threads on your phone and try to click something and accidently click on someone's profile so you try to backtrack and end up clicking a few more profiles in the attempt.
This awkward moment is brought to us daily, courtesy of the lPhone...Zoom in, zoom in!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #63
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
that awkward moment when someone says
you have a little something in your nose
and the awkward moments
following above

did I get it? no
this time? no
how about now? nope
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 07:50 PM   #64
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when after a fun night you rush off to work and realize someone left cocks to dry on the counter and..... the housekeeper is scheduled that day......and then your housekeeper gets drunk and your neighbors (because everyone is friends!)...and then your neighbors relate the story to you over dinner... and your date at dinner isn't the same date from that fun night.... (but your neighbors assumed they were)

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 12:46 PM   #65
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

That awkward moment when
you realize you are Notthe center of the universe
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #66
Kelsfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
single

Kelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST ReputationKelsfemme Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you try so hard, but fall flat on your face.
Kelsfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kelsfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #67
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when….

You answer the door believing your cousin has forgotten his keys, again, only it’s not him, but, the Butch you’re dating whose come to surprise you with a visit before hy goes on night shift, and your standing there with your hair covered in dye, piled high on your head, which is wrapped in Clingfilm (plastic wrap).

Bang goes one of my beauty secrets! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2012, 01:25 PM   #68
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

When someone asks you for your cell phone number, and you stand there silent because you can't think of it. Heck I never dial that number I don't have it memorized. Haha
Old 01-19-2012, 01:31 PM   #69
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you realize you forgot to put a slip on under your dress, and your dress is static clinging to your leggings. Fashion fail.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 08:27 AM   #70
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you realize that the girl in front of you in line is someone that you went out with for a few weeks. You know the one, her life was such a trainwreck that you could not take the drama-stress anymore so you ended it.

Old 01-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #71
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

When you check yourself in the bathroom mirror at work and realise you are wearing one opal earring and one turquoise earring...yes, this happened to me yesterday...LOL
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 09:00 AM   #72
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
When you check yourself in the bathroom mirror at work and realise you are wearing one opal earring and one turquoise earring...yes, this happened to me yesterday...LOL
You could've started a new fashion trend!

The awkward moment when you have two really cute identical pairs of slip-ons except one pair is navy and the other is black, and you get to work realizing you have on one of each. (Did that MORE than once...lol)
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 09:15 AM   #73
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
You could've started a new fashion trend!

The awkward moment when you have two really cute identical pairs of slip-ons except one pair is navy and the other is black, and you get to work realizing you have on one of each. (Did that MORE than once...lol)
LOL, true...upon making this discovery i decided to tell anyone that noticed that i meant to do that...Alas, no one noticed...

That navy and black shoe thing happened to my Mom once and it was on a day she was starting a custody trial...LOL Fortunately the lighting in the courtrooms of the old courthosue were not as bright as those in the new one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 09:23 AM   #74
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when...

you're leading a meeting with your boss and your boss's boss and the aides of your local legislators and when running through the agenda for the upcoming event you refer to the ribbon cunting ceremony.

(and instead of moving smoothly on you blush and stammer your way through the rest of the agenda)
Old 01-20-2012, 12:52 PM   #75
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

When you pull into the parking spot right next to the guy who just cut you and 3 other cars off to fly into that parking lot.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:15 PM   #76
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
When you pull into the parking spot right next to the guy who just cut you and 3 other cars off to fly into that parking lot.
Oh i can so relate to this but as the one who cut someone off...

Several years ago i cut someone off in the parking lot at my office building (i was running late for work and Mom had to be in Court) only to discover that evening (on the first night of the new semester)the person i cut off was my new Constitutional Law instructor...Needless to say that awkward moment left me with thinking twice before i do that again..LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #77
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_woo View Post
That awkward moment when you realize you forgot to put a slip on under your dress, and your dress is static clinging to your leggings. Fashion fail.

Or when you think you DON't need to wear a slip and you find out that in full sun, your dress is see through..

Ya.. That's always fun
Old 01-20-2012, 02:09 PM   #78
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
big femme heart..... in a tight girlie package
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:
Playin' 4 keeps with Tomboi1982

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

...when u come out of the ladies room and catch your reflection in the window of the restaurant and realize your dress is caught up in the back of your panties ..I knew I shouldn't have worn panties or that NEVER could have happened !!
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #79
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you are in a grocery store and someone comes up to you and starts talking to you very excitedly like they have known you for years and you can't place who they are... :s
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 02:56 PM   #80
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

That awkward moment when you were talking to someone who you haven't seen in a long while and they correct you when you call them by the wrong name a third time.
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post: